quick question
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:27 pm 

Hey - anyone here happen to have a copy of the AD&D 1e MM in .pdf?  I am working on a Restatement of the rules project for Original (whitebox) D&D, and for the Monsters portion, I would like to insert a lot of the AD&D flavor text... the 1e MM is a lot better about describing what the monsters look like, eat, etc.  I'd like to be able to cut and paste, rather than manually type the crap in, since I am mostly cutting and pasting from the Original rules .pdfs I have for the Restatement project.

I've got a draft of the Combat rules linked on my forums, www.beermotor.org/odnd (click OD&D Files, then Restatement), for the interested.  

None of this is for sale etc so please don't flame me about copyrights, yadda.  I own the book, I'm just lazy and poor.  I don't need the graphics so if you want to strip them out of the file, that's fine by me.

Toss me a PM por favor if you can help a brotha out.

-das beermotor

WWW ICQ  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:43 pm 

I'd be glad to help but I don't have one. I am fairly sure you have a 1E MM somewhere; copyright infringement is not an issue.
Good God, I love that avatar!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:23 pm 

Yeah, I have a 3rd printing, pretty sweet condition.  What I don't have is a paying job for the summer, heh.  Bleh!

WWW ICQ