Open Alpha Testing of new DM's application
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:59 pm 

Howdy ho everyone,

My good friend MektonZero has been diligently working on a new version of the Dungeon Masters Assistant software and has progressed to the point of reaching an alpha-test state with it.  Despite everything that "alpha" implies, insofar as I have experienced the software is rock-solid-stable and has caused no problems.

If you'd like to be on the alpha test team, please either drop me an email or drop me a PM here and let me know.  There is a forum for testers and the more the merrier.

(Note you must be a forum member at www.thedelversdungeon.com to join the test as the forum is the feedback point for any issues, suggestions or discussion...)

Note that this is a free application and (other than for registration purposes at the 'dungeon) no email list joining or anything like that is required.

NOTE: If that's why you're joining the forums (and it's OK if that's why...) you need to PM me or email me and let me know so I can set your permissions to use the feedback forum and get you a copy of the app!)