Shady Dealers
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 35 of 90123 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 888990
Author


Prolific Collector

Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 05, 2008
Last Visit: Sep 25, 2015

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am 
 

! everyone loves cake!


Pipswich Peddles (and trades) for his collection!  
http://stores.ebay.com/Pipswich-Peddles


Last edited by Pipswich on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:46 am 
 

Pipswich wrote:Actually, BC, you are wrong.  There are 103 won in the last 60 days and 51 not won.

[ Image ]


I am not sure that I have ever seen anyone in my life so intent in making a fool out of themselves by making things up and trying to pass them off as fact.   I never said you didn't have 103 in the last 60 days, nor did I say anything about 51 either. You claimed to have 90+ purchases EVERY MONTH, right here:

viewtopic.php?p=130328&highlight=#130328

Pipswich wrote:Grug
The feedback relative to 2009 transactions has only a couple of issues and I am still buying 90 or more lots on ebay every month.  I also have had ZERO problems with shipping from private purchases.  I saw two neutral/negs in 2009 and that is far from every two weeks for this year.


Pipswich wrote:Also note that, when I recognized my error, I volunteered the correct data and it is correct.

No you didn't, you moved the goal posts.  You quite clearly stated in no uncertain terms that you had 90+ buying transactions every month. Gyg pointed out that you only had 35 this past month and only after having that pointed out did you change it to 103 in 2 months.

Pipswich wrote:I notice you don't quote that original paragraph that you interpreted to mean 10,000 transactions on one user id.  That is because what it says is account, and in the context of the paragraph I intended paypal account and you have refused to accept that explanation which is your right... but it is unreasonable to fail to recognize the distinction.

You've already tried this excuse before.  It didn't work then and it isn't working now either.

Pipswich wrote:The screen shot should demonstrate conclusively that despite your vitriol and your reputation among your friends that you are not right about the sales totals for 31 days and for 60 days.

The screen shot clearly indicates that you did in fact over inflate your monthly buying totals yet again.  Good Job!

While you are at it, how about a screen shot for the last 30 days now, too?

Pipswich wrote:I am sure it will not stop your attacks, but it should at least cause pause to some of the outside observers like ashmire who have apparently never seen you proven wrong before.

And considering you failed at it again, he still hasn't seen it happen yet either.  Again, Good Job!

Pipswich wrote:And when it comes to matters of interpretation and to matters of trust, you are in a subclass all your own.

If you making a fool out yourself makes me a subclass all on my own, then consider me guilty as charged.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche


Last edited by bclarkie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 577
Joined: Mar 17, 2008
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021
Location: Evergreen, CO

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:56 am 
 

Pipswich wrote:Also note that, when I recognized my error, I volunteered the correct data and it is correct.  


More like:  When your false statement was challenged by others and shown to be false, you then "volunteered the correct data."

So to summarize:
1.  You have a history of arranging rather dubious deals, some to bilk eBay out of fees, others potentially to take advantage of a naive buyer or to arrange lower BINs etc.
2.  You leave an exorbitant amount of negative or neutral feedback for sellers.  Of the past 400 feedbacks you have left, 38 are negs or neutrals, all of these in the last 6 months.  You either have the worst luck in the world, or are virtually impossible to please, or maybe even you are using feedback to extort better deals from sellers.
3.  I am rarely an eBay seller, but gigimgm will be added to my blocked bidder list, right alongside scubabri420 and cougarrinard.

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:27 am 
 

And since I know where this likely headed next, I blame myself for thinking common sense was going to be common in this circumstance. My mistake.



I should have qualified my previous comments about Ebay only showing your wins and not your losses under the assumption that outsiders have absolutely NO access to anyone's My Ebay page when I was talking about Gyg's post. With that said, since Ebay does not allow outsiders access to your My Ebay page, they only have access to this, which only now shows wins and not losses:



http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... 100&sort=3



Which quite clearly indicates that you have 38 wins in the last 30 days, well short of the previously claimed 90+ wins a month.  



Again, I figured this would have been as obvious as can be, but my mistake for not specifying.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3276
Joined: Oct 10, 2006
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021
Location: Wandering aimlessly on the 8th level down...

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:19 am 
 

hmm, I may be going out on a limb, but the topic is shady dealers. Did I read right that you have multiple ebay IDs? Shady.
you deflect actual quotes with contradiction and re-direction. Shady.
You troll here once in a blue moon, start a massive discussion for no reason and disappear again. Shady.
finally, your purpose appears to be to anger BC, you seem to think you have got under his skin. Standard troll argument and typical of someone very lonely & trying to boost their ego. Shady.
Ignored from now on


Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4743
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:17 am 
 

Mmmmm....cake.

Image


You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 05, 2008
Last Visit: Sep 25, 2015

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:38 am 
 

! everyone loves cake!


Pipswich Peddles (and trades) for his collection!  
http://stores.ebay.com/Pipswich-Peddles


Last edited by Pipswich on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4743
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:04 am 
 

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah idiots blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

*inhale*

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bullshit blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah more bullshit blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

*inhale*

ooooooh look....more cake

Image


You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 am 
 

It's getting exceeding hard for me to not get really nasty now.



Pipswich wrote:
Now why would I accept your qualification after the fact?

Qualification after fact?  I made sure I brought it before you did.

Pipswich wrote:Your statement was wrong and you and Ashmire had insufficient data to prove your point.

No it wasn't.

Pipswich wrote:You now appear to be arguing with a screenshot, that upon first glance is clearly misleading to anyone less expert at analyzing it than you.

No, I absolutely loved the screen shot you posted. It proved again that you over inflate your buying totals.

Pipswich wrote:On a quick glance I see (last 31 days) hovering over Won (103)

The screen shot says 31 days under your buying reminders, not your wins.  They're completely separate.  The best part is that you already said that this was for the 60 days:

Pipswich wrote:Actually, BC, you are wrong.  There are 103 won in the last 60 days and 51 not won.   


Now the fact that you are trying to say that it is for 30 days is beyond comical. Again though, feel free to take 2 more screen shots and prove me wrong.  One that shows the last 60 days and one that shows the last 30 days. And make sure this time that you don't cut off the "Period" box that will confirm it like you did the first time.

I'll wait.

Pipswich wrote:On the link to search my bidding history, I also see a very clear disclaimer from ebay that not everything is included...particularly high dollar items.

Great. And again once you provide the screen shots as asked for above we can see just how far off the Ebay link I posted is. I am having an extremely difficult time that you have bought over 52 more items that would exceed this supposed high price item barrier, but again I am willing to be proven wrong.  I will say that looking at this:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =25&sort=3

That's the winner of Orange B3 lot that just ended yesterday.  The total on that auction was just over $2500 and it still appears on Ebays listing for everyone to see, thus it's not meeting the high bid barrier.  With that in mind, it's going to be interesting to see you try and argue that you have been buying large lots of D&D items for more than that at the very least $2500, 50 more times a month.  Again though, feel free to prove me wrong.

Pipswich wrote:In essence you have used your knowledge of ebay to attack me again, and you base arguments in "facts" that your own links demonstrate to be incomplete.

Again, I have done nothing except allow you to continue to prove what a fool you are.  The best part is that rather than admit it and accept it, you have continued to make yourself even more foolish and also an even bigger liar.  If that was your intention, then consider it mission accomplished.  


Pipswich wrote:Bad form, BC... but we should expect no less than bad arguments, refusal to accept innocent explanations for easy errors and redirection to older posts that were discussed ad nauseum once... but not resolved to either parties satisfaction.

I love it when you try and re-write history.  Whoever said it above was completely right, you should enter politics.

Pipswich wrote:So Ashmire, you have seen bclarkie proven wrong

Not that it really matters, but no, he really hasn't.  It's fun seeing you plead your case though.

Pipswich wrote: and I have successfully demonstrated that in spite of BC's sophisticated use of his seller search tools, that he does not have access to complete information.

Any information that I don't have access to, I have quite clearly said that I don't. Thankfully, I have you to actually post pictures of your buying totals that proves that you over inflate your monthly buying totals. Thanks!

Pipswich wrote:It is obvious that many of the conclusions he reaches and attacks other users with are specious.  It is also clear that he is losing items and lots that he desires to me and that it fuels his anger.

It's obvious that you have dug yourself a hole and rather than accept that you got busted and tried to move on, you have continued to dig.  You probably should have just quit while you were behind, but you insisted on pressing forward.

Pipswich wrote:As to the multiple ebay user ID's.  That has been significantly explained in previous flame wars against me.  We own and run businesses that have legitimate brand marketing reasons for independent identities.

Again, feel free to provide back-up to this assertion.

Pipswich wrote:Lately, I use this ebay ID for personal collecting and selling off duplicates gotten as I do so.

No, you have always used this ID. Until you verify the existence of this other mysterious ID, its all just more hot air.

Pipswich wrote:There is not only nothing wrong with that, any of you can see that I steadfastly have not created id's for the purpose of hiding behind them... even to the extent of accepting sustained abusive and incorrect attacks from "BC and friends".

And?

Pipswich wrote:And accusing me of posting on here for the sole purpose of trolling BC is ridiculous.  Anyone who has followed this thread knows that I only posted when falsely accused of hiding behind alternate accounts. I haven't left the forums, I have just decided not to post regularly and expose myself to this kind of harassment routinely.  Defending myself against false accusations, particularly when they have the potential to focus BC's wrath on yet another innocent user brought me into this mess with you guys last night.

Wait, I thought you started posting again because I was attacking your "buying" habits again?  You really need to make up your mind.

Pipswich wrote:I do point out, yet again, that BC is not quoting the content of the 10,000 transaction reference, or acknowledging a rational explanation for it's origin.  (NOTE that I never indicated that the transaction total was restricted to a single user id or even to ebay transaction since paypal was directly referenced and they process payments for our other business).  BC made that up and continues to repeat it because it suits his argument.

I took it out of context AND I made it up?  Are you getting confused by your own constant stream of bullsh*t?

Pipswich wrote:The origin was simple... my opinion as a relative newcomer to the site was dismissed rudely... first on the grounds that I was a buyer and not a seller, then on the grounds that I had insufficient or less experience on ebay than BC.

You lied and got busted for it.  Rather than admit it and move on, you fought on and dug your hole even deeper. You have lied so many times and been caught in them that you have ZERO credibility now.  Z-E-R-O.

Pipswich wrote:A whole ton of side arguments ensued, now lasting for weeks.

That have happened because you continued to make a fool out of yourself and continued to lie and get caught.

Pipswich wrote:And my goodness, is it that hard for any of you to believe that there are posters on an online collectors forum that have longstanding businesses averaging over 1000 transactions annually for a decade.


It's not, however you weren't using the ID continuously during those 10 years,  there have been large periods of time with little to no activity on it.
You also have not provided any sort of proof that any other actually exist, even ones that you supposedly don't use anymore.

Pipswich wrote:And Ashmire, BC's taking quotes out of context and/or reaching back past issues that are explained or accounted for... is a spurious argument form dating back at least to Greece.  It doesn't make the argument right, it will simply sway some with rhetoric, repetition and/or brute force.

I didn't take any quotes out of context, and the only reason previous argument are being discussed is because you insisted  on bring them up again. Did you already forget that or again are you just acting deliberately obtuse?

Pipswich wrote:It is one of the defining characteristics of an internet Troll, ie. BC.

You seem to know a lot about being a troll.

Pipswich wrote:BC may not claim infallibility with his words, but he certainly does through his actions.


:lol:



Yet another thing that you accused me of, that you couldn't back up.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Mmmmm....cake.

[ Image ]


Damn that looks nice.  You got any pie????????

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4743
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 am 
 

Badmike wrote:
Damn that looks nice.  You got any pie????????

Mike B.


I always have pie.  Blueberry...my favorite.

Image


You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:15 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:I am sure you will.  I am quite certain that Radovarl is around here hiding somewhere.

Gah!  8O

Nonononononono!

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2737
Joined: May 31, 2007
Last Visit: Dec 30, 2020

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 pm 
 

Mmm, bacon cake:

Image

Of course, you'll need Beer Meringue Pie


Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.


Last edited by copycat on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 580
Joined: Mar 17, 2009
Last Visit: Jun 08, 2019
Location: Indiana, USA

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 pm 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah idiots blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

*inhale*

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bullshit blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah more bullshit blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

*inhale*

ooooooh look....more cake

[ Image ]


Well played, lol.  You just made my day.

 WWW  


Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3276
Joined: Oct 10, 2006
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021
Location: Wandering aimlessly on the 8th level down...

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 pm 
 

awww, too much cake!!!!! :)


Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1607
Joined: Aug 19, 2008
Last Visit: Sep 22, 2020
Location: Chicago, IL

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:23 pm 
 

ashmire13 wrote:geez Pipswitch, you talk a lot of old [email protected]! I've yet to see anything BC stated disproven or inaccurate.
I guess you are in politics...


Whatever you do sir, please do not insult us politicians, retired or otherwise.     :D

 ICQ  


Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3276
Joined: Oct 10, 2006
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021
Location: Wandering aimlessly on the 8th level down...

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 pm 
 

:) apologies offered, sir. I did not mean to offend!


Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:27 pm 
 

serleran wrote:Mmm, bacon cake:

[ Image ]

Of course, you'll need Beer Meringue Pie


Bacon cake..drooooollllllllll.....

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1879
Joined: Mar 26, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:15 pm 
 

Badmike wrote:
Bacon cake..drooooollllllllll.....

Mike B.


This is wrong on so many levels.


You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2332
Joined: Feb 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 27, 2017
Location: Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:18 pm 
 

gyg wrote:This is wrong on so many levels.

No, the Dickerdoodles from Penny Arcade are wrong beyond all description.  :)

(For those who have not encountered them . . . definitely NSFW.)

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 35 of 90123 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 888990