Shady Dealers
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 84 of 104123 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 102103104
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:ripmichaeljackson  Has been negged and DSR's have been hit.

R.I.P. to ripmichaeljackson, eh?      8)

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm 

Mars wrote:
What is your basis for asking for a partial refund?  Received item as described but ...

No you're right. After thinking about it, I'll just fix it later...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:40 pm 

GreyM wrote:I think I'm staying away from anything gnat's bidding on
I like to get stuff in decent condition and he's been having a good time recently  :D

Excellent choice sir!
I really like the way you think too Mr. Grey. 8)
Would love it if all other Acaeum members made that choice!  :lol:

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:23 pm 

argyrebasin wrote:Don't normally do this since 99% of my dealings are positive but put this ID on your block list:
dallas.books.and.paper

They bought 3 high dollar items and attempted to return them without insurance. Post Office lost the package and now he's threatening to contact the FBI to report internet fraud despite repeated attempts to refund/replace.
Absolutely nuts.

Buyer (and seller) beware.

This guy has changed his Ebay ID to the.dallas.outlet.

Check out the picture below:  
** expired/removed eBay auction **

If this is how he ships all of his books its a wonder any of them make it to their destinations intact.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:24 am 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:ripmichaeljackson  Has been negged and DSR's have been hit.

Seller offered to send another item (And said they did) to make up for the first one being so trashed, but after several weeks I gave up.

It is now several weeks after the auction ended, so I could not wait any longer.
The feedback had to be posted to protect the next bidder.

discodadda hit him again right after I did.
DSRs are now really low and feedback score is below 96.5%

You may want to "follow-up" to his feedback response... especially considering he called you a SCAMMER  :evil: LoL... Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Disco

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:20 pm 

DiscoDadda wrote:
You may want to "follow-up" to his feedback response... especially considering he called you a SCAMMER  :evil: LoL... Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Disco

As far as I know you cannot make a follow-up statement in feedback as the buyer...

Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:24 pm 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:
As far as I know you cannot make a follow-up statement in feedback as the buyer...

Click on your feedback score
goto feedback left for others
goto the bottom click on follow-up

Tom

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:43 pm 

THANKS, I just left follow up for that item.

Also while I was at it I negged him in regards to another listing I had purchased at the same time.
It was also not described as it arrived (All three modules are at best fair in condition) and the package was VERY slow to arrive.

Seller said he sent another item (in regards to the First neg I gave him) but after FIVE weeks... nothing.
He is lying.
I have filed a claim in regards to that first item.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:14 pm 

ripmichaeljackson

Dear aneoth,
Hello,
The tracking number you provided is fraudulent so I will not be issuing a refund for this item if you can not provide me with proof this item shipped on 5/31.
Thank you
- ripmichaeljackson

Wrong again oh gloved one.

I got a full refund today.

This seller now has SEVEN Negs and one Neutral out of HER last 18 feedbacks.

Feedback score is now at 92.4%, with NONE of the DSR's above 4.0.

Shipping time at 3.5 and shipping costs at 3.8.

Dont know how she retains her account with e-Bay and I am glad I got my refund before she gets banned.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 pm 

Brutal.

Too bad this seller does not know how Ebay works.  Seven negs and two neutrals in the past month.  Kaboom!

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm 

Make that a 91% feedback rating and Eight Negs...

Dinged her with another negative through another listing we had problems with a while ago.

It was my First purchase from this seller.

A T1-4, which had no map book (I asked before end of listing too and never got a response, until after the listing ended).

Anyway, I was saving this feedback posting until that other item (B1-9) was resolved.

RIP michaeljackson

Don't even think of buying from or selling to this person.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 pm 

I somehow have a feeling this person won't be selling again anytime soon :).

Ithaca Dragon
-==(UDIC)==-

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 pm 

MetamorphosisSigma wrote:I somehow have a feeling this person won't be selling again anytime soon :).

At least not with that email address and name, but nothing stops them from using another.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 pm 

Tru dat. Let's all keep in mind Oakland, California, and remember the phrase "high value"  :lol: .

Ithaca Dragon
-==(UDIC)==-

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:03 am 

Here's a new one to add:  davedave2006

I made a deal to buy one item from a bulk lot of minis he had posted.  He sent me his offer then reneg'd on it only to list it separately at more than the original lot of everything cost.

I can just imagine this guy running his store.  Probably asks kids to open up their magic cards at the register before paying to see if there are any rares then runs off to Ebay to check prices to charge the kid.  Too shady of a dealer for me.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:24 pm 

Add to list:  dccomic

Mainly deals in comics, so it probably won't affect too many of your, but I wanted to mention it anyway, as I felt it was such crap.

Basically, he sent me a couple less than fantastic items, so I left honest neutral feedback.  My exact words:  "Not as nice as described. Picture cut off so wear not visible."

He then proceeds to email me asking why I didn't ask for a refund?  Because spending $5 to recoup a total item price and original shipping of $8 isn't really worth my time, so let's just move on.

So his response is to report me as a non-paying buyer and to accuse me of feedback abuse.  Clearly, I should ignore it and move on (which is what I had already tried to do...), but now I have to respond to ebay and refute all this garbage.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:13 am 

TheHistorian wrote:Add to list:  dccomic

Mainly deals in comics, so it probably won't affect too many of your, but I wanted to mention it anyway, as I felt it was such crap.

Basically, he sent me a couple less than fantastic items, so I left honest neutral feedback.  My exact words:  "Not as nice as described. Picture cut off so wear not visible."

He then proceeds to email me asking why I didn't ask for a refund?  Because spending $5 to recoup a total item price and original shipping of $8 isn't really worth my time, so let's just move on.

So his response is to report me as a non-paying buyer and to accuse me of feedback abuse.  Clearly, I should ignore it and move on (which is what I had already tried to do...), but now I have to respond to ebay and refute all this garbage.

By all means...you must answer Ebay.

This guy is trying to smear you and get away with selling sub-par items.  Don't allow him to bully you!  :evil:

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:52 am 

I don't see your neutral feedback up there so it must have been removed.  I also notice that one of the feedback suggests they don't take credit cards through Paypal which is probably a violation of policy too.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 84 of 104123 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 102103104