OT question for Italian Acaeum members
Author

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:23 am 

Buongiorno!

I am popping over to Italy for a friend's wedding this weekend and because of flights and lifts, on monday I have to spend four or five hours - late afternoon to early evening, waiting around in Pisa for the last flight back. I haven't been to Pisa before.  But I do know that for effective lounging around, choice of cafe is very important.  So, would anyone have any recommendations as to good places in Pisa to sit and eat/drink coffee/watch the city go by...

Thanks!

Steven.

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:13 am 

:mrgreen:

Let mirth prevail!

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:42 pm 

:lol: Should be fun, but actually have lots of study on at the moment and could do with a weekend with my head stuck in some books rather than in the Tuscan hills.  But am best man, so duty to do...

Let's go fly a kite

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:43 am 

red_bus wrote:Buongiorno!

I am popping over to Italy for a friend's wedding this weekend and because of flights and lifts, on monday I have to spend four or five hours - late afternoon to early evening, waiting around in Pisa for the last flight back. I haven't been to Pisa before.  But I do know that for effective lounging around, choice of cafe is very important.  So, would anyone have any recommendations as to good places in Pisa to sit and eat/drink coffee/watch the city go by...

Thanks!

Steven.

ciao steven! i am not from pisa but afaik there is an acaeum member from pisa...  :wink:

i'll pm you...

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:29 am 

Got the pm - thanks!

Let's go fly a kite

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:13 am 

red_bus wrote:Buongiorno!

Don't forget we in Italy don't have Starbucks (who needs it here?  :lol: ), Pizza Hut (of course, we have a very good taste for pizzas  :wink: ) but, unfortunately, we do have McDonalds ( :evil:  :x  :x ) albeit not as many as, for example, France  :D