A long shot for a white box OCE
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:37 am 

Hi guys, I am aware that there are a few copies for sale on Ebay at the moment for this (which I am watching), but do any of you guys have a box set you would be willing to sell on. I'm not bothered about the condition (as long as it is complete and reasonably ok) as I have had a good read through your descriptions and valuations pages so know that even a fair condition one would be worth around $30-$40. I guess I hope that one of you has an old use boxset you used to game with regularly that isn't going to sell via auction, but might be worth passing on??  :?

I am in the UK if that helps any UK sellers or helps you US guys for P&P.

As I say, its a long shot but its not something I'm out to make a quick buck on, but would just like to have an old copy of THE old game.  :D

Please PM me if you are interested,

Cheers
Dave

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:54 am 

This might be better in the classifieds section.  

But in any case, I think you are grasping at straws here.  For a complete and reasonably ok box set I think you would be looking at paying at least $60 but probably more in the $70-$80 range.  If you are looking for something in the $30 - $40 range, you should be looking for maybe just the books (no box, no reference sheets).

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:57 am 

Thanks for the tip Mars, appreciate that.  :)

With that in mind, anyone interested in making a possible sale for a set of original white box books? Thanks again, guys.

p.s Don't know how to move this post into the Classifieds, but if the mods can that would be helpful so I am not in the wrong place. Thanks

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:31 pm 

Just repost it in the classifieds section.

No mods here (but i am a fan of the Who and the Spencer Davis Group and have a parka  :wink: )

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!