DM MAGAZINE ISSUE #2 OUT
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:29 am 

We have finished the second issue of DM Magazine, a pdf publication devoted to Classic D&D, AD&D and collectible games. In this issue we have a long survey of Italian D&D/AD&Dd20 modules and products (everything with covers  :!: ), a long Classic D&D adventure  :D , Readers' Mail, a curious photo  :wink:  and something else. The magazine is free and in Italian only. If anybody was interested in receiving a copy, please write me. A note: the magazine has a 'weight' of 15 megabytes due to the many images we used... We would like to have some foreign contributors too - they can write in English, we will make the translation.

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:54 am 

Good work, Sotterraneo!  It's always good to see the hobby going strong in other countries.  I would be willing to contribute to the project in January, when things slow down for me a bit; just post your needs and I'll see what I can do.  I have past publishing experience; my credits for gaming magazines include InQuest and InPower.  I wouldn't mind doing a quick writeup for you if you have a topic, just let me know.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:52 am 

darkseraphim wrote:Good work, Sotterraneo!  It's always good to see the hobby going strong in other countries.  I would be willing to contribute to the project in January, when things slow down for me a bit; just post your needs and I'll see what I can do.  I have past publishing experience; my credits for gaming magazines include InQuest and InPower.  I wouldn't mind doing a quick writeup for you if you have a topic, just let me know.

Please note that the magazione doesn't pay a dime for articles and I want to point out it's NOT a promotional mouthpiece for my site (it has no ads whatsoever, for example...). About pieces I could be interested in, a write up about Wee Warriors or Daystar West modules would be very nice...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:00 pm 

How about a graphics-lite version?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:39 pm 

nn wrote:How about a graphics-lite version?

It was my fault. My graphics ability is crude, albeit improving, amd I was over enthusiastic scanning the covers of the Italian products... They were too detailed...

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:25 pm 

I'll do it for free, no problem.  But it's going to be awhile before I have the time.

:?