Two Booklets inside C2 4th printing?
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:33 pm 

I have two booklets inside my C2 - The regular 20 page stapled booklet and a 12 page nonstapled booklet that says "visual aid 1" on the front and on the back has a price list for armor and whatnot.  TSR archive only lists the 20 page booklet.  Does the 12 page one belong to the module as well?  I have searched around the Acaeum for the answer, but must turn to you knowledgeable folks.  Help!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:02 am 

lucyjoyce wrote:I have two booklets inside my C2 - The regular 20 page stapled booklet and a 12 page nonstapled booklet that says "visual aid 1" on the front and on the back has a price list for armor and whatnot.  TSR archive only lists the 20 page booklet.  Does the 12 page one belong to the module as well?  I have searched around the Acaeum for the answer, but must turn to you knowledgeable folks.  Help!

12 page book of pictures and handouts are part of the mod!! :D

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:10 am 

The 12 pages are player aids that are part of the adventure book. Somebody separated them, so that is why you have the loose pages. It should be a 32-page book. This happens frequently with C2.

That is one of many on my "ask the seller" about the book before I bid list.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:14 am 

I've had a couple of these, and found it fairly easy to pry the staples up and reinsert the loose pages.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:53 pm 

Thanks so much for the info.  I appreciate your taking the time to respond.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith