2nd Print Monster Manual
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:58 pm 

I've located a 2nd Print Monster Manual at the local used book store. Stupid store but anyway. The cover is beat up, the insides have some colored in creatures. In otherwords it shows it's age. My question is what would this be worth? The books store has a price of $13 USD on it. Is this a deal?

"Good, remember that when next we meet. For I have marked you loudmouth and my axe knows the name of your spirit" ~ Druss the Legend

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:14 pm 

Depends on your preference. I don't mind wear, but coloring kills it for me.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:09 pm 

Druss-Deathwalker wrote:I've located a 2nd Print Monster Manual at the local used book store. Stupid store but anyway. The cover is beat up, the insides have some colored in creatures. In otherwords it shows it's age. My question is what would this be worth? The books store has a price of $13 USD on it. Is this a deal?

Well, you won't make much if you're planning on flipping it on eBay.  But it's a pretty decent find, considering you're saving the shipping fees and don't have to compete with the entire eBay population to get it. ;)

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:37 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:Well, you won't make much if you're planning on flipping it on eBay.  But it's a pretty decent find, considering you're saving the shipping fees and don't have to compete with the entire eBay population to get it. ;)

I agree, if I found it I would probably get it as I don't have one yet :D

SH60B's quote of the weeK!!

SimperingToad wrote in Old Candidates: Silliest Auction Prices of the Year:Okay, I don't know if I've ever typed this before, but WTF?!!

Follow The Acaeum on Twitter @TheAcaeum