OT: Critique of my auctions?
Author

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:20 am 

Nothing to see here citizens.  moved to Classifieds

Last edited by Azhag2000 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:05 pm 

could this not have been said when you advertised your stuff in the classifieds and asked ppl to contact you direct via PM?

really am not trying to be funny, but it doesnt really need to be in this section of the forum like this and really, is just another form of advertising yourself.

Al

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:09 pm 

Hi Al.  Thanks.

I was actually going to post it under classifieds, but it says that you can't post replies to it there, only send messages.  I was hoping for a listing of posts that i could compare in a string.  I also wanted to generate discussion between posters.

i meant no offence, and i really didn't meant to spam anyone; just looking to do a better ob, that's all.

I apologize if I've offended anyone.

:(

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:14 pm 

Azhag2000 wrote:Hi Al.  Thanks.

I was actually going to post it under classifieds, but it says that you can't post replies to it there, only send messages.  I was hoping for a listing of posts that i could compare in a string.  I also wanted to generate discussion between posters.

i meant no offence, and i really didn't meant to spam anyone; just looking to do a better ob, that's all.

I apologize if I've offended anyone.

:(

not offended at all chummer....but by asking ppl to contact you directly (ie via PM), you wouldnt need forum replies really.

and again, meaning no offence, its likely that ppl would reply to you, but themselves, wouldnt be at all interested in what you did with the listings from suggestions offered.....a kinda to each their own thing, know what i mean?

ah well anyway, didnt want to come across all pessimistic, if thats what i sound like :D

Al