TSR DND MODS -FROM TSR OFFICES IN LAKE GENEVA WI FAC. SEALED
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:51 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Do you mean aside from the fact that his is "claiming" to be the VP of a company and has some significant grammatical and spelling issues?  I mean everyone makes typos and spelling mistakes, but the amount that are present in this guys listing/posting are more than one would expect from someone who is a VP of a company.

Ever seen Gygax post?  Tons of typos.  (Great vocabulary, mind you.)

Despite that fact though, even if this guy is 100% honest, I am still reaching for any reason why anyone would find these items more interesting that something that was purchased in a store. To be honest, I would find items that were actually sold in the old TSR Dungeon hobby shop,with a sales reciept to be far more interesting than comp items given out and I wouldn't even find that to be all that much more interesting. :?

Yup.  Shouldn't affect the value.  They're common items;  condition is only draw.

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:34 am 

deimos3428 wrote:Good idea.  I'm off to the pub!  Now pipe down, you post count whore. :D

(Regarding the advanced arena rules, I'll be posting them on DF soon.  Included are several new beasts and weapons for wannabes to try out. :P )

Deim: cool man, will go n check em out when youre sorted - let me have a link when youre ready and i will come back to kick your butt again :D

post count whore eh.... nah i just have too much time on my hands.

first post? jeez i dread to think...

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous