What do you do with your collection?
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:54 pm 

btw. You have some serious orb activity going on in one of those pictures. You might have to call in Ghost Hunters if you are also experiencing other odd occurances.

I thought about editing those out, but I was afraid they would get mad  8O .

Mike

Therapy-level collector

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:39 pm 

scribe wrote:btw. You have some serious orb activity going on in one of those pictures. You might have to call in Ghost Hunters if you are also experiencing other odd occurances.  :wink:

I thought they are the guardians of Mike's stuff.

Try and break in and take his stuff, YOU WILL GET SLIMED!!! :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:01 pm 

Was thinking, I used to read and use my collection to design stuff.

Now I worry about it going to someone who will appreciate it.  Once I mailed the last of the stuff off to Paul (other than a shelf of things I decided to keep), I felt at peace.  Even if he never gets around to selling it, it is with someone who will appreciate it.

Regards,

Stephen

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:13 pm 

Exceptional collection there Mike.

Great to see it on the shelves.

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:39 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:very nice mike. thats one helluva collection man!

Al

Indeed!

Regards,

Stephen

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:27 pm 

I'm choosing to post this somewhat related question in this thread because, well, I thought this thread was fun and I love seeing the pictures that were posted (show more :wink: ). Some amazing collections on here!

I was wondering, since I now have somewhere to display my books, is there any bagging product along the lines of the magazine bags for box sets? Or any other suggestion on how to keep box sets safe from the everyday household elements without outright packing them away? (My local hobby store has no clue.)

They make me a little nervous sitting on the shelf, getting moderately dusty, sliding against the shelves when I want to pull them out when the books are so nicely bagged.

Waterdeep? Never heard of it.

-Factol Pentar, Doomguard

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:42 am 

Azurah wrote:I'm choosing to post this somewhat related question in this thread because, well, I thought this thread was fun and I love seeing the pictures that were posted (show more :wink: ). Some amazing collections on here!

I was wondering, since I now have somewhere to display my books, is there any bagging product along the lines of the magazine bags for box sets? Or any other suggestion on how to keep box sets safe from the everyday household elements without outright packing them away? (My local hobby store has no clue.)

They make me a little nervous sitting on the shelf, getting moderately dusty, sliding against the shelves when I want to pull them out when the books are so nicely bagged.

Ultra Pro just came out with a new product...."Role Playing Size Bags". They are great, and are just the right size for a hardback.  For a boxed set, my choice would be "Life Magazine" sized bags by Bags Unlimited.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Previous