Feedback When to leave it or not to leave it
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:45 pm 

brute wrote:Sorry PM, you got reamed. Great advice above though.

Thank You ALL so very much for your support. This is some good advice and I will take it. The thought occurs to me that if I wait until the last chance to use Follow-Up Feedback, then she will not have the chance to chime (more like screaching I imagine 8O ) in again. When is the last day that I could use my 320 characters to accurately slam this Psycho Witch Queen (PWQ)?

BTW, it seems as though Julia Hau (a nice seller) has bought the wrinkly (bottom half) rusty stapled UK7 for $3.00, which is about all it is worth or a little more, depending our your value system :wink:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Can anyone give her a heads-up, as I do not want to contact her myself about this issue?

Thanks,

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:45 pm 

all the negs I have ever got were from ppl I bought shit from that lied, cheated or stole from me and I neged them first :P  

Ya but you got screwed PM mail the bitch a dead cat or something you will feel better.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:49 pm 

Thank You ALL so very much for your support. This is some good advice and I will take it. The thought occurs to me that if I wait until the last chance to use Follow-Up Feedback, then she will not have the chance to chime (more like screaching I imagine  ) in again. When is the last day that I could use my 320 characters to accurately slam this Psycho Witch Queen (PWQ)?

My advice is to leave the reply ASAP so it can spend some time on the lead feedback page.  Fewer people will see it if you wait until it gets buried a couple pages down.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:18 pm 

napoleonsdad wrote:

My advice is to leave the reply ASAP so it can spend some time on the lead feedback page.  Fewer people will see it if you wait until it gets buried a couple pages down.

I had a Follow-Up Feedback from a seller a few months after the original feedback and it moved the feedback to that time. See page 3 of my Left for Others feedback (Titan-Games) if this link does not work. BTW, it was just a little tiff I had with Tonya.

Sign in or Register | eBay

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:53 am 

PM-Knight wrote:

I had a Follow-Up Feedback from a seller a few months after the original feedback and it moved the feedback to that time. See page 3 of my Left for Others feedback (Titan-Games) if this link does not work. BTW, it was just a little tiff I had with Tonya.

Sign in or Register | eBay

i would leave it now, as the matter is very current. if i was leaving a neg, i would wait 89 days, but as i am following up, i would do it right away, so ppl could see it was current. i might not look at it if i saw that it was a much older auction.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous