Old Random Thoughts or OT Chit-Chat Thread
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 61 of 100123 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 9899100
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:48 pm 
 

bombadil wrote:Only one problem with that scenario, however likely it is to happen:  Brady's balls are usually in Hoody's mouth.


Nice one!!!!!  :D

Like Deadlord says, I think the Pats have done what several successful teams in history have done, and that is create a successful system. At the bottom of each success story, there it is.  However, you do have to have a few special players to implement the system.  In Bellicheat's case it is Brady; in the Cowboys case it is Romo.  Trade those two players between teams, both teams would be as successul. Eliminate them off the teams, and you would be shocked at the level of talent drop...I'm talking 8-8, maybe. Sorta like if Favre goes down, that team will become alarmingly normal. Never underestimate a franchise QB (or player) and his effect on a franchise, no matter what the scheme.  Reminds me of good old Phil Jackson, who supposedly can plug anyone into his triangle offense, yet oddly enough has won nothing coaching teams without guys named Jordan and O'Neill.....!  Gee, what a great coach Phil is.... :roll:

The first full game Romo played, I knew happy days were here for the Cowboys.  Ditto I'm sure the first time Brady for Pats fans.  

The demise of almost any team can be a number of factors, but more often than not it's the departure of a franchise player, followed by sudden lack of depth due to injury or free agency.  A lot of people don't realize the secret to the Cowboys defense in the mid-90s (quick, name someone on the defense besides Deion Sanders) was incredible depth, they basically fielded an entire second team in the second half of games and wore teams down. The Pats Def reminds me of that quitea lot, and the Cowboys Def is getting there

However, let's dont' kid ourselves, if Brady goes down, or Romo, both teams are looking at a .500 record no matter who takes over from the bench.

Mike B.

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:18 pm 
 

Badmike wrote:
Nice one!!!!!  :D

Like Deadlord says, I think the Pats have done what several successful teams in history have done, and that is create a successful system. At the bottom of each success story, there it is.  However, you do have to have a few special players to implement the system.  In Bellicheat's case it is Brady; in the Cowboys case it is Romo.  Trade those two players between teams, both teams would be as successul. Eliminate them off the teams, and you would be shocked at the level of talent drop...I'm talking 8-8, maybe. Sorta like if Favre goes down, that team will become alarmingly normal. Never underestimate a franchise QB (or player) and his effect on a franchise, no matter what the scheme.  Reminds me of good old Phil Jackson, who supposedly can plug anyone into his triangle offense, yet oddly enough has won nothing coaching teams without guys named Jordan and O'Neill.....!  Gee, what a great coach Phil is.... :roll:

The first full game Romo played, I knew happy days were here for the Cowboys.  Ditto I'm sure the first time Brady for Pats fans.  

The demise of almost any team can be a number of factors, but more often than not it's the departure of a franchise player, followed by sudden lack of depth due to injury or free agency.  A lot of people don't realize the secret to the Cowboys defense in the mid-90s (quick, name someone on the defense besides Deion Sanders) was incredible depth, they basically fielded an entire second team in the second half of games and wore teams down. The Pats Def reminds me of that quitea lot, and the Cowboys Def is getting there

However, let's dont' kid ourselves, if Brady goes down, or Romo, both teams are looking at a .500 record no matter who takes over from the bench.

Mike B.


One caveat:

I said the same thing about the Eagles last year when McNabb went down...and Garcia led them to the playoffs.  But then I think that says more about McNabb's "talent" than anything..... Rush Limbaugh and TO are turning out to be absolutely correct in everything said about the over rated McNabb...

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 pm 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:No, but the Cowboys have theirs. All the other teams still have their video footage of opposing coaches.


Funny all those teams out there were doing and yet only Hoodie was the only one who got caught.  Must be the double secret anti-Patriots conspiracy...


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 772
Joined: Feb 21, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 22, 2018
Location: Spokane, WA

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:13 pm 
 

FYI for Americans

REMINDER...3 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

     To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.

     It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time.
     It blocks your number for five (5) years.
     You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked.
     You cannot call from a different phone number.

     Please pass on to others as appropriate.  It only takes about 20 seconds to register.


"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:18 am 
 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:FYI for Americans

REMINDER...3 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

     To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.

     It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time.
     It blocks your number for five (5) years.
     You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked.
     You cannot call from a different phone number.

     Please pass on to others as appropriate.  It only takes about 20 seconds to register.


Kosh this is actually a well-worn urban legend.  I've seen variations of this several times over the years...I first heard it when I moved into my new house, my new neighbor told me about it (it was 2004 I think).  Check snopes.com for the info:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:33 am 
 

BTW did anyone miss Monday Night Football with the Cowboys and Bills?  You missed one of the best games I've seen this century.  Unbelievable finish.  You got to see:

Tony Romo tie a Cowboy record with five interceptions;

The Bills set an NFL record with two TDs off Ints and one off a kickoff return (never done in NFL history)...

A last three minutes that will be talked about for years to come if the Cowboys win with Romo as their QB;

With the score 24 to 16, the Cowboys got the ball needing a TD and 2 pt conversion to tie and send the game into overtime. Starting on their own twenty, the Cowboys drove downfield taking 3 min 25 seconds to score.....they had to make the 2 pt conversion to tie, but TO was stripped of the ball. Down by two pts, the Cowboys had to attempt an onside kick with 25 seconds on the clock;

Nick Folk, a rookie kicker who earlier that night had made the longest FG of his career (47 yds), hit a beautiful onside kick that squirted downfield until it was fallen on by a Cowboy at the Buffalo 47 yd line. The Cowboys would have one at most two plays to get into FG position;

First play Romo hits TO who got to the Buffalo 25, no time outs.  The Cowboys run downfield to spike the ball with 1 second left, long enough for Folk to attempt a FG. But not so fast....on further review, the refs decided TO had dropped the ball.  So it's ruled an incomplete pass, and the Cowboys get the ball back with 18 seconds;

The Cowboys run two short passing plays and get the ball down to the Buffalo 35, where Folk would attempt a game winning 53 yds FG.  He makes the kick....and it's good!  But wait, the Bills called a time out before the kick .  Folk has to again kick a 53 yarder, the longest of his career;

With 2 seconds left, Folk bangs it AGAIN through the uprights.  COWBOYS WIN!!!!!

Folk is MONEY.  Romo is the reincarnation of Bret Favre (Interceptions and all...).  This team is bound for something great this year.....

Next week the 5-0 Boys vs the 5-0 Pats...it's going to have to be something special to beat this one.

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4745
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 18, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:54 am 
 

That's the thing about really good football teams...they find a way to win even when they are playing like shit.  And the Cowboys were leaving smelly skid marks all over the field.  They underestimated a decent Buffalo Bills team with a pretty damn good unproven quarterback and almost lost it.  Hopefully this will be a slap in the face for them and they will come out next week against the Pats with a lot more intensity than they did earlier tonight.


You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 563
Joined: Aug 08, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 05, 2020
Location: Chicago

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:06 am 
 

Hey Mike -

I was hanging on the game, and it was one of the best I've seen. Fantastic stuff, how Romo came back from 5 interceptions and a fumble to run the final drive and score I have no idea.

And somehow, the Cubes also managed a win. With four starters (Palmer, Chad Johnson, Westbrook and Peterson) all on byes, I decided to make it harder for myself and not start Rivers - he'd been playing poorly, and the Broncos will be too tough I thought. So I looked to pick up a free agent - Green or Campbell? I decided on Green, which was looking good for about the first 3 minutes of the Miami game.

Luckily the Iguanas were also having problems, so I was 14 up before the Cowboys game. I had Crayton and Jones, Iguanas had Romo and Lynch. Thankfully one of the Romo TD throws was to Crayton so I think I finished ahead. A big comedown after the 229 the Cubes posted a couple of weeks ago, but a win's a win.

Looking forward to next week - I'll be cheering for Dallas (I never thought I'd ever say that, but they've been great to watch so far this year), so go Cowboys!

Regards

Mike


Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:09 am 
 

mdr003 wrote:Hey Mike -

I was hanging on the game, and it was one of the best I've seen. Fantastic stuff, how Romo came back from 5 interceptions and a fumble to run the final drive and score I have no idea.

And somehow, the Cubes also managed a win. With four starters (Palmer, Chad Johnson, Westbrook and Peterson) all on byes, I decided to make it harder for myself and not start Rivers - he'd been playing poorly, and the Broncos will be too tough I thought. So I looked to pick up a free agent - Green or Campbell? I decided on Green, which was looking good for about the first 3 minutes of the Miami game.

Luckily the Iguanas were also having problems, so I was 14 up before the Cowboys game. I had Crayton and Jones, Iguanas had Romo and Lynch. Thankfully one of the Romo TD throws was to Crayton so I think I finished ahead. A big comedown after the 229 the Cubes posted a couple of weeks ago, but a win's a win.

Looking forward to next week - I'll be cheering for Dallas (I never thought I'd ever say that, but they've been great to watch so far this year), so go Cowboys!

Regards

Mike


I was down by 30 with Barber, Witten, Cowboys Def...and Kicker Folk left to play.  I buried the opponent (the winless Skeltal Warriors, who despite an 0-5 record are a tough club to play).  There isn't one club in the Luddite league that looks to run away with it, everyone is pretty equal and each team has enough studs that any one week they could toss out 200+ pts....

Jump on the wagon...the Boys have plenty of room!

BTW, some mindboggling Romo stats they were throwing out in the after game show...he's the ONLY Dallas Cowboy QB to have more than 3 300yd passing games in one season..that's right, more than Meredith, Staubach, Danny White, Aikman...none ever had more than three 300 yd games in a season.  And, he's only seven 300 yds passing games from posting the most in Dallas Cowboy history...he has a chance to do that THIS YEAR. We've had our share of Hall of Fame Qbs in Meredith, Staubach and Aikman, but amazing that Romo's stats are going to blow theirs away if he plays a few more years...

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 563
Joined: Aug 08, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 05, 2020
Location: Chicago

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:21 am 
 

You're right, Romo could easily throw another 7 300 yard games this year - he's already 4 out of 5. He's got a bunch of targets - both tailbacks can catch, Witten is one of the top 3 TE in the league, Crayton is a competent wideout and TO is TO. The Cowboys are strong all over the park.

BTW - I went looking in the monster manual to look up Gelatinous Cube stats. I couldn't find the listing - were Cubes only in the basic rules? If so, would someone mind posting the entry here so I can see how many hit dice my team has?

Regards

Mike


Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2737
Joined: May 31, 2007
Last Visit: Dec 30, 2020

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:35 am 
 

Thank God the Bills lost. I would have to die if I lived somewhere there was a winning team.


Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:26 am 
 

mdr003 wrote:You're right, Romo could easily throw another 7 300 yard games this year - he's already 4 out of 5. He's got a bunch of targets - both tailbacks can catch, Witten is one of the top 3 TE in the league, Crayton is a competent wideout and TO is TO. The Cowboys are strong all over the park.

BTW - I went looking in the monster manual to look up Gelatinous Cube stats. I couldn't find the listing - were Cubes only in the basic rules? If so, would someone mind posting the entry here so I can see how many hit dice my team has?

Regards

Mike


mike the GC is in my monster manual.....

you must have an aussie copy and its worded in some strange aussie format :)

Al



  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 728
Joined: Oct 23, 2006
Last Visit: Nov 11, 2020
Location: Maitland, Florida

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:19 pm 
 

mdr003 wrote:
Luckily the Iguanas were also having problems, so I was 14 up before the Cowboys game. I had Crayton and Jones, Iguanas had Romo and Lynch. Thankfully one of the Romo TD throws was to Crayton so I think I finished ahead.


Problems doesn't begin to describe it!  Good game, Cubie.  I'm up against the Shrews next... time for a mad scramble, as the match up looks dire. :(


If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2332
Joined: Feb 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 27, 2017
Location: Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:37 pm 
 

Templated 3.x versions of the gelatinous cube are here:

. . . http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/eo/20060922a

They are the Advanced Half-Fraal/Half-Gelatinous Cube, the Half-Farspawn/Half-Gelatinous Cube, the Amphibious Gelatinous Cube, and the . . . the . . . Fiendish Gelatinous Cube Monk!

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 514
Joined: Oct 26, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 18, 2020

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:40 pm 
 

I really have to start watching these games to the end.  Sunday night I turned off the Bears/Packers after the half, cuz I figured the Bears were done for.  Monday morning everybody is talking about what a great game it was and how the Bears ended up winning.   

Monday I gave up on the Bills/Cowboys early, thinking the Bills pretty much had it wrapped up.  ...and missed a heck of a finish.

:roll:

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3793
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:50 pm 
 

Damn, sounds like an awesome MNF game.  Too bad it wasn't carried here.  I'm totally STOKED about next Sunday's game.


Let mirth prevail!

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:01 pm 
 

bombadil wrote:Damn, sounds like an awesome MNF game.  Too bad it wasn't carried here.  I'm totally STOKED about next Sunday's game.


Bound to be a let down after the hype. Either a 3-0 boring slugfest where Brady and Romo each have 10 yds passing and no one scores until the last two minutes where Folk has to hit three 75 yarders in a row when Hoodie keeps calllng timeouts, or the Pats blow the Boys out 45-0  as they run six Ints from Romo back for TDs and Wade Phillips gets lost on the way home looking for a bag of cornuts...and Brady bags a couple of supermodels during the post game show.

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3793
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 17, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:21 pm 
 

Badmike wrote:
and Brady bags a couple of supermodels during the post game show.

Mike B.


Or Siegfried & Roy.


Let mirth prevail!

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 24, 2020

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:25 pm 
 

MNF....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

At halftime I emailed my gaming buddies and predicted a Cowboy victory.

I laughed SO HARD when Folk put the Bills away...laughter of demonic joy.

Then, I used Tivo to pause on the anquished faces of Bills fans and laughed some more.   :lol:

The whole stadium was so caught up in the thrill of artificial victory (two interception returns and a kick return) that they failed to notice their team wasn't moving the ball.  8O

The announcers were so caught up in the Trent Edwards story that they failed to notice the Bills actually had only a field goal from their offense.  :roll:

The refs were so caught up in the fervor that they called Owens for spiking the ball when he clearly just dropped it on the ground (the fever emotions in the arena caused them to be over-annoyed at having to go and pick the ball up).  :evil:

The refs had so "formed a picture" of the game that they could not see massive pass interference (blatant stuff) on the 2 point conversion try.  :evil:

And then....the Cowboys got the onside kick, survived the replay, survived the icing and downed the Bills.  HOOOO RAAAH!   :twisted:

IF I did not have Romo at the center of my fantasy football team, the victory would be just too delicious to be believed.  :?

As it was...still...much derisive laughter here.  :lol:


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:56 pm 
 

FormCritic wrote:MNF....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

At halftime I emailed my gaming buddies and predicted a Cowboy victory.

I laughed SO HARD when Folk put the Bills away...laughter of demonic joy.

Then, I used Tivo to pause on the anquished faces of Bills fans and laughed some more.   :lol:

The whole stadium was so caught up in the thrill of artificial victory (two interception returns and a kick return) that they failed to notice their team wasn't moving the ball.  8O

The announcers were so caught up in the Trent Edwards story that they failed to notice the Bills actually had only a field goal from their offense.  :roll:

The refs were so caught up in the fervor that they called Owens for spiking the ball when he clearly just dropped it on the ground (the fever emotions in the arena caused them to be over-annoyed at having to go and pick the ball up).  :evil:

The refs had so "formed a picture" of the game that they could not see massive pass interference (blatant stuff) on the 2 point conversion try.  :evil:

And then....the Cowboys got the onside kick, survived the replay, survived the icing and downed the Bills.  HOOOO RAAAH!   :twisted:

IF I did not have Romo at the center of my fantasy football team, the victory would be just too delicious to be believed.  :?

As it was...still...much derisive laughter here.  :lol:


Every point here..I agree with! I watched ESPN all day today just to see Folks kicks...over and over and over and over.....LOL.

One of my good friends is a Redskin fanatic..(don't ask).  Not just a casual fan...his house is Skinned out in Redskin colors.  He was so angry, upset and pissed off from last night's game HE COULDN'T GET TO SLEEP....I saw him online at 2 am (I was so hyped up I couldn't get to sleep, and the post game show was still going strong...)  I sent him some IMs, I finally got him slavering and foaming at the mouth about how much he absolutely hates the Bills now, since they failed at giving the Cowboys one of their most embarrasing losses ever...and instead turned it into one of their most improbably victories.  The only one that even comes close was a game against the Eagles in 1996 where the Eagles kicker missed a game tying extra point with no time on the clock.....

Anyway my friend was still fuming this morning....SWEET.  

I hope all those ridiculous Bills fans didn't sleep last night either....and they put the blame where it belongs, on their idiotic coach and some of the stupidest in game decisions I've ever seen. The entire last 5 minutes had at least three brain dead choices that lead directly to a Cowboys victory.  Not to get too techinical, but why was the rookie Bills QB throwing the ball at the end when they had the lead (which kept killing the clock, and led to the Newman interception), why was the Bills pass defense so terrible in the last 25 seconds (where Romo got an extra 12 yards for the FG after two sideline passes where both Barber and Crayton were completely uncovered), and why did they attempt a 54 yd FG before halftime with time enough on the clock, after the kick was missed, for the Boys to drive down and get a FG of their own?  Stupid, stupid, stupid.


I liked the part about Tivoing the anguished Bills fan's faces, Mark....LOL

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 61 of 100123 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 9899100