Getting back to normal :)
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:42 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:I've actually been able to stay sober for a few days at least.

Is that a good thing  :?:

Hic... :oops:  :lol:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:38 pm 

zhowar2 wrote:Not so normal for me...I am locked out of my account.

I typed my password in incorrectly three times. It is long and tortuous, and I probably do this once every few weeks. Usually, no problem - there was a visual verification where you had to type in some letters/numbers, and then you could enter your password again. Now it is showing a single picture of a vehicle. I can't for the life of me figure out what to type in...I've tried "car", "vehicle", "SUV", "mustang", "ford mustang", etc...does it require the exact model & year?

I've sent Foulfoot a message from this new account I just created...

Okay, my account is back to "normal". Thank you bclarkie and Foulfoot. Foulfoot unlocked my account and I was able to request a new password. I think I uncovered a forum security bug... :)

BTW, if anyone else has a similar problem, email Foulfoot directly at the address listed on the Acaeum page (this didn't even occur to me).  

I just added my sig from DF and KnK...who can be first to name the source of the quote?

Zenopus Archives website & blog: Exploring the Underworld of Holmes Basic D&D. Holmes Ref: Reference Sheets for Holmes Basic Referees, also compatible with OD&D plus the Greyhawk supplement

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:57 am 

Improv wrote
An army marches on its stomach

Frank and his cookies (for Gencon) are baaack!!!
:)
8)

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Previous