What to do?
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:53 am 

Dear One and All,
 I have been offered 75$ from seller (thank you so much for getting back to me on this) for Supplement 1 Greyhawk and the non-shrinkwapped Chainmail. Is this a fair trade? I've been seeing Greyhawk listed from ....Well, anyway,

KC OUT

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:50 pm 

dungeons1980 wrote:Dear One and All,
 I have been offered 75$ from seller (thank you so much for getting back to me on this) for Supplement 1 Greyhawk and the non-shrinkwapped Chainmail. Is this a fair trade? I've been seeing Greyhawk listed from ....Well, anyway,

I think you are lucky to get anything back.....maybe the guy really is not a asshat...I would take it and be grateful. So many bad/confused sellers don't offer anything back, much less $75. In leiu of getting nothing, that's not a bad offer. But truthfully he should have just refunded your entire payment and taken the items back, the entire auction was under false pretenses.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:23 pm 

If it's any consolation, I bid up $130 on some squad leader stuff that ended up being mostly empty boxes and missing pieces with no rules.  ARRRRGGHHHHH...... Never again.

Previous