D&D Miniatures Prices
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:54 pm 

Hey there!

Does anybody know of a site similar to the Acaeum for D&D miniatures?  Ral Partha, Grenadier, etc?

I am going to take the plunge into the unknown for me and try to expand my collection into the miniatures realm!   :o

I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Matt

Dere Fritoad, Two badd yoo copped outt so sooon lazt nighgt. Mised som grooovy trps. Hoap th rring thinng wurcs out awrighgt. Peece, Timm  PS Hear ar som outt of sihgt stash I'm laying onn yoo guyz. Must sine off as rush iss cocomcoming ohgodohgod$#%*@!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:30 pm 

Matt,

this is where the good stuff is: The Stuff of Legends

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:48 pm 

Hey, Thanks!  Cool site!  It looks like I have a lot of research to do!!!   8O

Have you ever seen one with suggested values for items?  I am looking for a point of reference for bidding on ebay and scouring antique stores.  Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks again!

Matt

Dere Fritoad, Two badd yoo copped outt so sooon lazt nighgt. Mised som grooovy trps. Hoap th rring thinng wurcs out awrighgt. Peece, Timm  PS Hear ar som outt of sihgt stash I'm laying onn yoo guyz. Must sine off as rush iss cocomcoming ohgodohgod$#%*@!

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:46 pm 

Wow--cool site.  I've got a few boxes of old fantasy miniatures in the basement (painted and unpainted).  Maybe I should get them out!

Mark Challinor

[email protected]

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:02 pm 

Yeah, from what I have seen, you would probably do pretty well selling them!  I can't believe the prices people are getting for miniatures!

Good luck!

Matt