Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 52 of 111123 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 109110111
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:22 pm 

40 coupons?  Unless they don't have expiry dates on them, I don't want to know how many bowls a day you'd be looking at in order to make use of them all in time. 8O

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:45 pm 

Cougie's a dad? 8O

Last I heard he only had a girlfriend which means.... :puker:

I have GOT to stop putting 2 and 2 together!  Now I've messed all over myself.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:58 pm 

benjoshua wrote:Last I heard he only had a girlfriend which means....

Dangerously frightening bedroom dress-up?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:46 pm 

Badmike wrote:You've gotta be kidding me.

Yeah, there's definitely some confusion on Cougie's part here; he seems to have much trouble telling many of us apart.

But, hey, that's what you get when you're a gutless coward who lurks here more often than a sex offender at a cheerleading camp.

It's especially ironic, though, considering I took most of the summer off from both here and eBay. C'mon, Cougie! Use your head! It's not that hard to tell us all apart ...

Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:37 am 

This has probably been mentioned already, but I discovered this today:

http://www.aboutus.org/Acaeum.com

FINALLY the site is getting the recognition it deserves!

Foul

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 am 

Magic stuff!!!

(No CAPS and the grammar is okay, so anyone want to own up? :D )

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:07 am 

I just looked at the edit history of the entry, and up popped the IP address of the poster: 151.151.21.101.  A WhoIs search on that showed it originated from Wells Fargo in San Francisco.

Refresh my memory, folks... was this where the Marine Corps-sniper-idiot whats-his-name-with-the-Nazi-website worked?

Foul

** edit **

Alrighty, answered my own question.  That is indeed the IP address of our own former member "jpipes", or at the least, one of his co-workers.  What an imbecile.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:30 am 

FoulFoot wrote:This has probably been mentioned already, but I discovered this today:

http://www.aboutus.org/Acaeum.com

FINALLY the site is getting the recognition it deserves!

Foul

Damn! I didn't even get a mention.   8O

"... and may I remind you that this ain't the end. I can still kick some ass." - Tom Petty

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:47 am 

lol i got a mention!!!!! LOL!!!

holy crap!

oh well there ya go - at least it wasnt an insult for a change :)

cheers man whoever it was...

Al

ps. foul: frank M mentioned the site a few times at GenCon too during the auctions....that was pretty cool.

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:58 am 

killjoy32 wrote:lol i got a mention!!!!! LOL!!!

holy crap!

oh well there ya go - at least it wasnt an insult for a change :)

cheers man whoever it was...

Al

ps. foul: frank M mentioned the site a few times at GenCon too during the auctions....that was pretty cool.

Al, how should I say this... take a look at the history of edits on that page.  Not the most recent one.  Which is a bit nicer towards you.  :wink:

"... and may I remind you that this ain't the end. I can still kick some ass." - Tom Petty

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:35 am 

improvstone wrote:
Al, how should I say this... take a look at the history of edits on that page.  Not the most recent one.  Which is a bit nicer towards you.  :wink:

bah no sense of taste if you ask me :)

i wasnt involved in any feckin scandal anyway so whoever it was who did that page, doesnt know his arse from his elbow anyway.....anyway who cares...prb some buttmuncher who i couldnt be bothered wasting the time of day with anyhow....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:01 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
bah no sense of taste if you ask me :)

i wasnt involved in any feckin scandal anyway so whoever it was who did that page, doesnt know his arse from his elbow anyway.....anyway who cares...prb some buttmuncher who i couldnt be bothered wasting the time of day with anyhow....

Al

Foul, what location did you say that IP address was from?  I think we to ship Al back from the UK for some head stomping.
:wink:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:05 am 

improvstone wrote:
Foul, what location did you say that IP address was from?  I think we to ship Al back from the UK for some head stomping.
:wink:

i tell you if i saw the guy who had my dice bag n stuff while at GenCon, the guys would have seen some head-stomping while i was there.....man i was pissed :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:56 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
i tell you if i saw the guy who had my dice bag n stuff while at GenCon, the guys would have seen some head-stomping while i was there.....man i was pissed :)

Al

Is there some sort of trade in dice bags at GenCon?  I am used to guitars going missing at gigs but dice?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:36 am 

improvstone wrote:
Is there some sort of trade in dice bags at GenCon?  I am used to guitars going missing at gigs but dice?

well i lost it at some point....such is life. i took it out my bag to stick some books in and must have just left it around. it also had money in and my mobile phone (or cell phone to our american friends)....

ah well :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:06 am 

Okay what exactly is the "Black Mirror Project', I have never heard of it? I did a quick google search and all I got back were a couple eatern European sites for tech stuff.

Also, I don't know if you guys checked the edits, but one of them said this:

The Acaeum was started in a dorm room in the early 1990's by DM whitfield, a UK resident. It was originally supposed to transplant the now defunct "Black Mirror Project" founded by another D&D afficianado BClarkie. In the early yrs of the Acaeum many great contributors such as Dayecon,Thegamesemprorium,Maxwell,Cougarrinard have defined the state of D&D collecting. + The Acaeum was started in a dorm room in the early 1990's by Lord Foul, a Hawaiian resident. It was originally supposed to transplant the now defunct "Black Mirror Project" founded by another D&D afficianado BClarkie. The Acaeum has many great contributors such as BClarkie,Deadlord39,and Killjoy who have defined the state of D&D collecting.
-   +  
- Nowadays the site is not as valuable a tool for collectors since the incident involving BClarkie,Deadlord39,and Killjoy came to light along with the consequences of there actions.  +  
-   +  
- Most serious D&D collectors now use www.dragonsfoot.com as its reputation wasnt damaged in the scandal

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:08 am 

bclarkie wrote:Okay what exactly is the "Black Mirror Project?"

Also, I don, know if you guys checekd the edits, but one of them said this:

yeah i read that....well i dunno what i did, but i am not aware of anything earth-shattering that i have done.

ah well whatever.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:13 am 

That's pretty funny! Misspelled gamesemporium, and the grammar/punctuation is atrocious, but not a bad snippet.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 52 of 111123 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 109110111