Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 51 of 111123 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:44 pm 

He just lurks, like the true coward that he is. You don't have to be signed on to actually scan through any or all Acaeum threads.

Interesting that he still reads every single word here, though. Don't you, Diamond Dave? Image

+++++

Actually, today is one of those rare days where I feel bad for Cougie. No, wait! Hear me out ...

Check this thread here:

http://www.acaeum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6009&start=0

... where Acaeum members at GenCon discuss their weekends. What's the overall theme of the posts? They talk about their purchases, sure ... but that's not it. The biggest themes are camaraderie, friendship, being helpful, generosity, nostalgia, and, of course, just generally trying to have some fun without spoiling anybody else's fun.

And all of those are things that Cougie will just never, ever get.

In Cougie's world, it's all about buying S2's for $1.10 and selling them for $1.11, it's all about being the biggest (even though he fails in every single statistical comparison) and the best (yeah, insert your own joke here) "D&D seller in the world," it's about using every possible loophole to rip off every possible penny from every possible buyer, and it's about constantly lying (three houses ... whatever you say, Dave) and dealing with an incredibly poor self-image (don't need an advanced degree to figure that out) on a day-to-day basis.

So, yes, on rare days, I actually feel bad for the guy. Not only does he not get what D&D collecting should be about (again, read the other thread), but he also doesn't have a single clue as to what life should be about.

And that's sort of sad.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:55 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:He just lurks, like the true coward that he is. You don't have to be signed on to actually scan through any or all Acaeum threads.

Interesting that he still reads every single word here, though. Don't you, Diamond Dave? [ Image ]

+++++

Actually, today is one of those rare days where I feel bad for Cougie. No, wait! Hear me out ...

Check this thread here:

http://www.acaeum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6009&start=0

... where Acaeum members at GenCon discuss their weekends. What's the overall theme of the posts? They talk about their purchases, sure ... but that's not it. The biggest themes are camaraderie, friendship, being helpful, generosity, nostalgia, and, of course, just generally trying to have some fun without spoiling anybody else's fun.

And all of those are things that Cougie will just never, ever get.

In Cougie's world, it's all about buying S2's for $1.10 and selling them for $1.11, it's all about being the biggest (even though he fails in every single statistical comparison) and the best (yeah, insert your own joke here) "D&D seller in the world," it's about using every possible loophole to rip off every possible penny from every possible buyer, and it's about constantly lying (three houses ... whatever you say, Dave) and dealing with an incredibly poor self-image (don't need an advanced degree to figure that out) on a day-to-day basis.

So, yes, on rare days, I actually feel bad for the guy. Not only does he not get what D&D collecting should be about (again, read the other thread), but he also doesn't have a single clue as to what life should be about.

And that's sort of sad.

If it all wasn't self-inflicted, I might actually fell bad for him too.  Alas, its not, so I am just waiting for the inevitable Karma strike that is destined to hit....

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:02 pm 

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll definitely get over it.  :)

But, really, reading the GenCon thread and this thread back-to-back is enough to make you wonder how a person could just not get it on such an extreme level.

But, at the end of the day, Dave is (chronologically, at least) an adult who has made his choices. His misery is entirely self-inflicted; no argument there.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:21 pm 

Speaking of Coug, check out this win for him:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

8O

I would have put this in the "Silliest Auction Price" thread, but why clutter that theead up Dave's crap. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:23 pm 

I just got an Email from Dave through Ebay.  :lol: I won't post it, but it sure does seem like were getting to him....

:D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:35 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I just got an Email from Dave through Ebay.  :lol: I won't post it, but it sure does seem like were getting to him....

:D

X, you have clearly upset Dave this time.  He keeps emailing me through Ebay. :o  :lol:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:37 pm 

I think he's forgotten that I'm not "Xaxaxe" on eBay. He's emailed me before, using eBay, but he's either forgotten my user ID or never put two plus two together ...

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:41 pm 

Pssssst! Hey, Diamond Dave!

If you want to give poor Brian a break, feel free to hit me at [email protected]. I'll be sure to turn off my spelling and grammar filters ...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:47 pm 

Dave since for whatever reason Ebay blocked my response, I will direct 3 things here since you are obviously reading:

1)  I have never interfered one bit with your auctions.  Unless of course you consider my decrying here the steamrollering of your very own buyers and the sellers that you have stolen from as "interference"

2)  I didn't ask you a single question, not here or through Ebay.

3)  Most importantly, if you really aren't bothered by the postings here, then why the unsolictied emails through Ebay....

Oh, one last thing, Xaxaxe is not Badmike either.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:52 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Oh, one last thing, Xaxaxe is not Badmike either.

Although, oddly, you never see us together ...  :scratch:  8O  :cyclopsani:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:54 pm 

Jeez! Now I feel kinda off, and somewhat bad. Although I DO NOT want him bidding on my materials, I also don't want to think of him tooling around his house in a fit... :roll:  8O

Sorry for all the emails bclarkie (as I resurrected the thread with my "he's blocked" post).

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:56 pm 

nevcoup wrote:Jeez! Now I feel kinda off, and somewhat bad. Although I DO NOT want him bidding on my materials, I also don't want to think of him tooling around his house in a fit... :roll:  8O

Sorry for all the emails bclarkie (as I resurrected the thread with my "he's blocked" post).

Oh, not to worry.  :)  I have actually been laughing my ass off here.  My GF thinks that I am going nuts here laughing hysterically all by myself for apparently no reason. :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:57 pm 

I used to doubt that Dave really read the Acaeum strands....

And then he mentioned the Acaeum in his auction and specifically spurned a call for him to clean up his act and join the community.

He could only have known that if he had read the Acaeum posts.

One interesting thing about Dave is that he does not feel the need to log on here and defend himself.  A number of other guys have done that.

I keep on expecting that he'll show up with Dr. Evil as his avatar and say something really evil/funny.

Unfortunately, the dialogue is unlikely to stay funny for long.  :(  

Too bad.

Mark  8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:59 pm 

Is this the thread that linked the "retarded cougar" Ebay auction a while back? That image just killed me :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:33 am 

Ha Ha! I liked it so much i made an avatar out of it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:34 pm 

nevcoup wrote:He doesn't stop, does he?

"Dear andrewlloyd311lla,

thanks for the listing. but i am afraid that you did do yourself out of over $100 as I DO bid more than thew average as i sell the stuff, I dont care if you believe me or that you listen to the liars cheats & thieves, or that you place personal messages on public sites, you HAVE lost out and could determine that if you viewed my previous bids, your loss, not mine, each time the idiots get another beluver it costs them money, your case well over $100 WELL DONE, now run alone and report to the fools like a good puppet

- cougarrinard"

What is his screen name here? He clearly follows this thread.

After coming home from Gencon...and reading this...ahhhh, sweet cherry on the top of the sundae!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:40 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Although, oddly, you never see us together ...  :scratch:  8O  :cyclopsani:

I look sexier in speedos than X.... 8O

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:43 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Oh, one last thing, Xaxaxe is not Badmike either.

You've gotta be kidding me.

Maybe he really is dyslexic...or something.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 51 of 111123 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 109110111