Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 111123, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 109110111
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:22 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:
How about we  just cut of the mast so he can't sail again.

He will just build a new one.  Scuttle the boat instead  :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:26 pm 

Actually, I just discovered that new Cougar nick right now, when I tried to make a bid on an item and discovered I was blocked.

How many of we are?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:17 pm 

guerret wrote:Actually, I just discovered that new Cougar nick right now, when I tried to make a bid on an item and discovered I was blocked.

How many of we are?
 Judging by what he did with his About Me page, he likely just cut and pasted all the people that he had blocked from his Cougarrinard ID and blocked all the same people under his new ID.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:15 pm 

guerret wrote:How many of we are?

We are Legion !!!! LOL... I think there are more than a couple actually  8)

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." Margaret Thatcher

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:58 am 

Another classic unitelligable Caps Lock Cougar rant:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

HERE IS A SELECTION OF ITEMS THAT WILL CHANGE WEEK TO WEEK, THINGS THAT WONT SELL FOR ME, OR SELL FOR LESS THEN THE 99P MINIMUM , , THE LOT WILL VARY BUT i CAN TRY TO STEER IT TO YOUR REQUESTS BUT ONLY TRY MIND, THIS WILL BE SOME £100 WORTH OF ITEMS AT RRP, EVEN RESELLING 99P EACH WILL USUALLY TURN A PROFIT, SUCH THINGS INCLUDED WILL / COULD BE SCREENS, PARTIAL ADVENTURES, STOCKS THAT I HAVE MANY MULTIPLES OF, SOME BRAND NEW MINT, DICE, DRAGON DICE, EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS, JUDGES GUILD, ROLE AIDS, DRAGON QUEST,DRAGONQUEST, DUNGEONS DRAGONS PLAYERS HANDBOOK, DUNGEON MASTER GUIDE, INCOMPLETE ITEMS, COVERLESS DRAGON (1 PER LOT ONLY MAX) MAGAZINES CONDITION VARIES FORM MINT SHRUNK WRAPPED TO WELL USED, THIS IS A JOB LOT LUCKY DIP, NO RETURNS OF COURSE SOLD AS IS, THANKS. I DO / HAVE SOLD ONE OR TWO OF THESE A WEEK FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS SO THEY ARE POPULAR. i DID USED TO MAKE THEM 40 ITEMS EACH BUT THAT MADE IT TOO HEAVY FOR IN TERNATIONAL SHIPPING SO I REDUCED THE WEIGHT/ NUMBER OF ITEMS AND MADE IT AVAIBLE TO THE WHOLE WORLD, THNAKS FOR LOOKING. PASTAGE WILL BE HEAVY ON THIS IN NAY EVENT, i WILL SPLIT IT UP TO SAVE / REDUCE P&P/S&H IF YOU ONLY WANT SEPECIFICS AS LONG AS WHOLOE TOTAL / FINAL AUCTION BID PAID IN FULL. i HAVE HAD PEOLE BUY THESE TO VUT UP, FOR EXTRA GAMAING TOOLS, CANABALISING THR MAPS/ PAGES, ETC, RESELLING, GAMING AIDS, EVEN JUST TO ADD TO COLLECTIONS AS SOME OF THE STUFF IS BOTH OLD & MINT? YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED, THESE SELL WEEK IN WEEK OUT, IN MULTIPLES. TERMS & CONDITIONS; for latest updates see my about me page. Buyer pays all shipping & handling, postage & packaging. please ask for quote before bidding. Please ask any / all questions via email before bidding. PAY PAL prefered, fee free for ALL my buyers. I also accept Cheques, MO's but if non UK please add £5 bank fee and minimum pof £25. My bank wil not process anything smaller so pointless sending it please dont waste both our times. I will automatically combine items to save shipping, handling, postage & packaging, BUT ONLY if its all paid for at once on the same invocie. Seperate invoices/ payments cost seperate fees so are sent seperately. Ask me to combine BEFORE paying. Most items arrive within a week or so of end of auction, but please allow 20 working days before enquiring where items are, they are being shipped/ sent, en route. please dont attempt to chase items that were uninsured. its a waste of time.

I can't figure out for the life of me why anyone would even consider bidding on Coug's stuff after trying to sift through that pile nonsense. :?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:01 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
I can't figure out for the life of me why anyone would even consider bidding on Coug's stuff after trying to sift through that pile nonsense. :?

That honestly reads like the seller is brain damaged.  He spells the word "people" wrong for God's sake.  Anyone purchasing from him is asking for it.  BTW, I thought these kind of listings on Ebay were illegal? (grab bags).  If so, I can't find the specific infraction, anyone that knows give a shout out and I'll report him.

Cougarrinard still has nothing listed.  Is that ID down forever?  hard to believe with still having 99% feedback.  However that large block of negative feedback may have done what no one has been able to do before.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:36 pm 

Badmike wrote:
That honestly reads like the seller is brain damaged..

Perhaps it not a coincidence that this song was created by a UK band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTT66b2M8TA

Maybe they had Dave in mind when they wrote it.  :wink:

Badmike wrote:Cougarrinard still has nothing listed.  Is that ID down forever?  hard to believe with still having 99% feedback.  However that large block of negative feedback may have done what no one has been able to do before.

Mike B.

I am thinking that once his feedback for his littleprincessfreay ID gets enough feedback he is going to try and seperate them, one for selling and one for buying.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:28 pm 

Badmike wrote:
That honestly reads like the seller is brain damaged.  He spells the word "people" wrong for God's sake.  Anyone purchasing from him is asking for it.  BTW, I thought these kind of listings on Ebay were illegal? (grab bags).  If so, I can't find the specific infraction, anyone that knows give a shout out and I'll report him.

Cougarrinard still has nothing listed.  Is that ID down forever?  hard to believe with still having 99% feedback.  However that large block of negative feedback may have done what no one has been able to do before.

Mike B.

I did a report for keyword spamming since you really do not know what is there.

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:49 am 

That indeed looks like the case, Kosh, thanks.  I just reported it also.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:03 am 

Just reported it, too. Hell with him.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:17 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

Hmm... could this be the end of the great Coug experiment to create a new buying ID to help him try and seperate himself from his stolen item feedback under his Cougarrinard ID? Perhaps.... :wink:

I have tried multiple times to post this here, but it kept failing, so here I go again. This was a fairly recent purchase by the Cougster. I wonder how the "Puker" will re-act to the Couginators tactics  :mrgreen: (as in sick, not envy)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:04 pm 

You've got to love this listing by LPF (aka Cougie), which really demonstrates that everything he sells is in VGC, no mater what, unless it is in SW or not beat-up, which is NM condition. Please read the first line of the listing:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:13 pm 

PM-Knight wrote:

I have tried multiple times to post this here, but it kept failing, so here I go again. This was a fairly recent purchase by the Cougster. I wonder how the "Puker" will re-act to the Couginators tactics  :mrgreen: (as in sick, not envy)

At least it won't go out M-Bag since we don't have this option.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:27 pm 

The seller might include a COMPLETE Air Sickness Bag in VGC once he gets a message from Cougie saying the parcel has not arrived and he is requesting a refund.

[email protected]

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:30 am 

Huh?

"Little Princess Freya's Whole Primes catalogue  

I will be using this page as ebay advised to add the latest updates and info changes thus"

Should eBay be advised that someone in the company is giving out advice on how to dump your historically bad account and to start a new one to deceive others and that all you really need to do is copy the cornholio crap that was part of your old account into the new....

....where are the changes  :?:  :roll:

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:55 am 

I would like to know where cougie gets all his stuff?  He sells hundreds of lost cost items per month!  VGC or not!  Where and how does he get all his inventory? :?  :?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:58 am 

Blackmoor wrote:I would like to know where cougie gets all his stuff?  He sells hundreds of lost cost items per month!  VGC or not!  Where and how does he get all his inventory? :?  :?

If I had to venture a guess, I would say a large portion of his inventory comes from Ebay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =-1&de=off

I have also heard that he picks newer 3E stuff up locally.

<edit>

From what I remember, he was also pretty active on the rec.games.frp.dnd  site for awhile too back a few years ago.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:04 am 

Blackmoor wrote:I would like to know where cougie gets all his stuff?  He sells hundreds of lost cost items per month!  VGC or not!  Where and how does he get all his inventory? :?  :?

Lose enough M-bags and you too can have a substantial inventory!

But wait, there's more! For a limited time, you too can receive all  your money back from said missing M-bags...just claim in moderation!

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 111123, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 109110111