Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 47 of 111123 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:54 am 

Zanzer Tem wrote:Sure enough, coug has requested a mutual feedback withdrawal.  Here is the message he sent along with it:

Looks like he is trying to ensorcel me into withdrawing the feedback, I assume.  

Nice try.  I couldn't care less about one silly negative feedback.  His follow up is so whiny and desperate, that anybody who reads my feedback profile will now be wary of "Cougie: the scam artist".

It's as if he left negative feedback for himself!

later,
Dustin

Honestly, I can't even tell what he's talking about. Too many drugs back in the '70s I guess.

"We were put on this Earth to fart around."
                            - Kurt Vonnegut

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:38 am 

Nice road you live in Dave:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/portsmouth- ... id=2992423

Cheers,
malc

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:48 am 

Wow, regardless of who that's directed at it's a real cheap shot.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:54 am 

I would expect defense of Cougie from a buyer who has had 70+ successful transactions with DM Dave...

I only wish that the rest of us were as lucky....cheap shot or not, it was worth a chuckle.

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:03 pm 

Zanzer Tem wrote:Sure enough, coug has requested a mutual feedback withdrawal.  Here is the message he sent along with it:

Looks like he is trying to ensorcel me into withdrawing the feedback, I assume.  

Nice try.  I couldn't care less about one silly negative feedback.  His follow up is so whiny and desperate, that anybody who reads my feedback profile will now be wary of "Cougie: the scam artist".

It's as if he left negative feedback for himself!

later,
Dustin

Arrgggghhhh!!   This kind of crap just pisses me off!!!   Dave - I have never commented to another customer about your sales.   In the future, please refrain from mentioning anything about me or my numbers to the ebay community.   Rise above it for god sakes.   WHY in the heck do you have to be the "best, biggest and the most"?   I don't care about my sales volume, but I do care about the accuracy of information give and potential conclusions that can be drawn.    Sure, you have 36956 (not 38000) positive feedbacks given and I have . . . oh to hell with it, why should I bother.   Get the numbers right.   In addition, anyone who sells on eBay knows that the number of feedbacks given does not correspond to the number of sales.    Blah!!!!

I would have kept this a private matter, but since you felt the need to communicate inaccurate information to a neutral party, and it ended up here, it is now a public issue.   THE END.

I would write more but now I have to post 10000 sales so that I can catch up.   Crap, so much for attending Gen Con.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:10 pm 

Hehe, all I know is every auction I have won from Guido has arrived, in better shape than I thought, and faster than I hoped. I cannot say the same for Cougie, but until this site (and a mention or two before) I'd never even heard of him.... so, being the "biggest" doesn't mean crap.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:12 pm 

Guido-the-Gypsy wrote:
Arrgggghhhh!!   This kind of crap just pisses me off!!!   Dave - I have never commented to another customer about your sales.   In the future, please refrain from mentioning anything about me or my numbers to the ebay community.   Rise above it for god sakes.   WHY in the heck do you have to be the "best, biggest and the most"?   I don't care about my sales volume, but I do care about the accuracy of information give and potential conclusions that can be drawn.    Sure, you have 36956 (not 38000) positive feedbacks given and I have . . . oh to hell with it, why should I bother.   Get the numbers right.   In addition, anyone who sells on eBay knows that the number of feedbacks given does not correspond to the number of sales.    Blah!!!!

I would have kept this a private matter, but since you felt the need to communicate inaccurate information to a neutral party, and it ended up here, it is now a public issue.   THE END.

I would write more but now I have to post 10000 sales so that I can catch up.   Crap, so much for attending Gen Con.

G, Its just further proof, that there isn't a single solitary soul out there that DM Dave isn't willing to toss under the bus to try and prove his "superiority". :roll:   Even staying neutral for the most part in not bash Dave, you are still not safe if it suits his purpose.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:25 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
G, Its just further proof, that there isn't a single solitary soul out there that DM Dave isn't willing to toss under the bus to try and prove his "superiority". :roll:   Even staying neutral for the most part in not bash Dave, you are still not safe if it suits his purpose.

B, you speak the truth :oops: .   Hung out to dry.   Ahhh, well, live and learn.    Do I take a number, then?    I do, so, hate to wait in line.   Blunt, bladed or slug throwing weapons  PDT_Armataz_01_36 ?   

Guido crouches down behind the sandbags next to Bclarkie after taking a round to the coconut :eye: .

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:23 pm 

Guido, I believe I was the first one to mention your name with regards to all of this.  For that, I apologise. :oops:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:43 pm 

g026r wrote:Guido, I believe I was the first one to mention your name with regards to all of this.  For that, I apologise. :oops:

No reason at all to apologize.   In fact, I should thank you for what eventually came to light.   You and Zanzer Tem both are all right in my book.  

What really irked me, after I had a chance to think about it, was that Coug was using false and/or contrived info, with my user name in it, to seemingly leverage a mutual withdrawl.    Ha, that sounds almost smart!!

FYI - I just posted an auction for 10,000 paper clips at $.01 each with a by it now for $.02.  Whose in?!?!   I will . . . I must be the winner in the feedback race!!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:54 pm 

Dude, where'd you get so many paperclips? Can I have a private auction to buy them, and then threaten to kick ass and then, after being unable to, write a whole script of neat stuff about Xenu?! I'm SO there. Damn, that's why I signed up...

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:56 pm 

lawrenson wrote:Nice road you live in Dave:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/portsmouth- ... id=2992423

Cheers,
malc

uh oh, how many of Cougie's houses were busted in that raid??????

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm 

All of them. :twisted:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:32 pm 

Guido-the-Gypsy wrote:
B, you speak the truth :oops: .   Hung out to dry.   Ahhh, well, live and learn.    Do I take a number, then?    I do, so, hate to wait in line.   Blunt, bladed or slug throwing weapons  PDT_Armataz_01_36 ?   

Guido crouches down behind the sandbags next to Bclarkie after taking a round to the coconut :eye: .

I do believe cougies statistical information is skewd a bit:

Guido has a feedback rating of 14674 and feedbacks left are at:
29873 pos + 274 Negative or Neutral feedbacks = 30147
Members who left a positive: 14740
Members who left a negative: 71
Members with a mutual withdrawl = 1
Total client base = 14812

Cougie has a feedback rating of 7615 and feedbacks left are at:
36964 pos + 444 Negative or Neutral = 37408
Members who left a positive: 7671
Members who left a negative: 60
Members with a mutual withdrawl = 67
Total client base = 7798

To me it looks like guido has nearly twice the client base than the cougie.
The actual statistical feedback ratings are as follows:
Guido 99.5% satisfaction rate
Cougie 98.4% satisfaction rate

So who is the more reputable...hmmm?

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:53 am 

Plus, when you consider how many customers he berated into leaving feedback, the comparison becomes even more compelling.

However, I can't help but wonder if his main goal isn't to be the biggest, but to steal the most stuff from the states to the UK.  It is interesting to me to see compatriots side with him lately.  Maybe he views himself as a modern day Robin Hood.  And it may be that approach which has gotten him good with someone inside UK EBay which allows him to get away with so much.  It's speculation, but it's certainly plausible.

However, there's no doubt that he's prideful and arrogant which manifests itself quite often. :evil:   It's hard to not notice that as his primary trait.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:21 am 

Ben

nobody is siding with him - where did you get that from?

its freedom of choice for some to deal with him if they so wish (ME included). i listen and appreciate what other folk say all the time, but it is an individuals choice whether to deal with him or not.

i get on ok with him so thats fine with me. but then i like to get on with everyone - thats my way in life. i have a purpose for dealing and thats that. strictly biz. if someone (and i mean anyone) tries to stiff-arm me in doing biz, i will deal with it personally. i dont disagree with what most say, but in my own practice, things have always resolved themselves satisfactorily for me.

i think you will find others take the similar view on the matter (uk folk that is).

i try and stay neutral in the matter, because i want to be.

be careful when you lay down the compatriots blanket please.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:14 am 

benjoshua wrote:Maybe he views himself as a modern day Robin Hood.

Man I almost spewed orange juice out my nose when I read that!   Envisioning cougar, who probably looks like "comic book guy" from The Simpsons, running around in tights with a bow and one of those silly caps with the feather, just about made me puke.  Jeez...that image will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.  PDT_Armataz_01_23

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:12 am 

benjoshua wrote:Plus, when you consider how many customers he berated into leaving feedback, the comparison becomes even more compelling.

However, I can't help but wonder if his main goal isn't to be the biggest, but to steal the most stuff from the states to the UK.  It is interesting to me to see compatriots side with him lately.  Maybe he views himself as a modern day Robin Hood.  And it may be that approach which has gotten him good with someone inside UK EBay which allows him to get away with so much.  It's speculation, but it's certainly plausible.

However, there's no doubt that he's prideful and arrogant which manifests itself quite often. :evil:   It's hard to not notice that as his primary trait.

I think that you are giving DM Dave far too much credit.  :)  One thing I don't think that a lot of people realize is that Dave has one of the lowest self images of anyone that I have really ever seen before in my life. Dave's feel so poorly about himself inside that he uses Ebay as his way of trying to prove to himself that he is better.  I firmly believe that his own self-worth feelings most of the time rest solely in his falsely inflated feedback scores.  Dave's perceived arrogance is actually not arrogance at all when you look at it, its actually Dave is trying to prove that he is big enough to stand up for himself, even if its online against people he will likely never have to meet face to face.  Another thing Dave does is to over exagerate things to try and make himself look better(most sales EVAR he claims he owns 3 houses, etc.), because he believes that by doing this he will be able deflect the attention away from his own shortcomings that is obviously very afraid that people will see.

Badmike thinks that Dave is some 6'4 450 goon , but upon careful consideration, I think that its quite the contrary.  Dave shows through his behavior someone who has been picked on his entire life, so I would have too believe that if he is overweight that this only became an issue later in life.  I also would be suprised to see Dave be much taller than 5'7" or so and when he was a kid he was quite skinny, which resulted in his being picked on.  His home life was also likely quite poor, as typically kids who have good support at home. even if they are initially victims of bullying are able to overcome it through their support system at home.

Dave fits a psychological profile of someone who has been pretty much been bullied and picked on his entire life and his actions through Ebay where the threat of real consequences of his actions are almost nil support this theory.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 47 of 111123 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 109110111