Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 41 of 111123 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:15 am 

bclarkie wrote:Wow, Coug was sooooooo excited that he went into (mis)spelling overdrive on this one:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

:lol:

And looking at his follow up feedback, yeah danteisevil isn't one of Coug's stooges, right.... If anyone actually believes that I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. :roll:

Aside, Dave (or ids Itt dvAe??), I am really digging your not-so-high 99.2% FB rating there. To go along with your 4.6, 4.4, 4.2 & 4.0 seller ratings, doesn't look like you are keeping up with all the other supposedly "inferior" sellers who post here.  Maybe its time for some more illegal Feedback boosting auctions again.  Or perhaps you are scared that we will all report you to Ebay again, and this time they will suspend your pathetic ass instead of just warn you like last time.  C'mon Ebay master, is the Great Cougarrinard really afraid of so many people that are supposedly inferior to him?  Are you really going to let us all be right about you being a gutless turd?

This really had to be given some sort of recognition:

3 MO0RE FAsT M BAGS, CONPSIRACY THOERISTS NOTE RWONG AGIAN, AS USUAL GOO0D TRADE

I think the only word he spelled right here was the "M"in M bag....

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:11 am 

Christ, he needs Hooked on Phonics.
So, here I am on the shitter with nothing much else to do and I read die2's life story. Turns out this is the appropriate place.
BTW, he says his buddy asked him to bid on the auction, but when he is talking to Tard he says "Yeah as soon as I saw that auction, I gobbled it up for my buddy."
Figure out which one it is. Did you do it on your own or with buddy prompting?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:39 am 

Correct me if I am wrong, but danteisevil put the URL to this site in his reply to Cougar's feedback.  Isn't that against Ebay policy?

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:25 am 

Yes, as Cougie has had other people's feedback pulled for that very reason (URLs).

Last edited by g026r on Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:48 am 

Well then, I think we need to send some emails to Ebay...don't you?

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:49 pm 

16 new shiny red negs for the cougie. From a UK buyer no less:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =25&page=2

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:22 pm 

cannot read terms, dont ask P&P quote, knew rates, bid to leave -FB, AVOID wipe

What the hell does all that mean?

cannot read terms

Well, I don't blame the guy.  The tiny text alternated with large text and occasional ALL CAPS makes them pretty unreadable.  That said, I have no idea what terms he's referring to, as the only thing about shipping/payment says that one should request a total for all items together and pay in one payment -- which is the default eBay setting anyways.

dont ask P&P quote

Speaking from experience, even if he did ask prior to winning, Cougie wouldn't have answered.

knew rates

Erm...  Cougie, you're contradicting yourself.  You just said he didn't ask what it was going to cost.

bid to leave -FB

So, now he's suggesting that the buyer bought 25 GBP worth of items and then paid for them plus an outrageous shipping charge solely to leave negative feedback?  I think you might want to check your hat, Cougie; methinks that the tinfoil is a tad tight.

AVOID wipe

And this section still makes no sense.  Assuming he means to avoid the buyer, wipe still makes no sense.  Except maybe he uses it as a key to figure out which feedbacks he has to go through and ask eBay to "wipe" off his record.

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:05 pm 

cougarrinard wrote:AVOID wipe

I always thought he was just interjecting a running commentary on what he was doing while responding to negative feedbacks.

(For some reason, the Warcraft episode of South Park comes to mind - "Mom! Moooom! ... Bathroom! Bathroooom")

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:10 pm 

well in response to try and be fair, i assume he is trying to say that his terms say P&P charge is shipping plus handling fees. as there is no set amount, ppl can and do charge what they want. if it isnt listed, you ask. if you ask and dont get a reply, well then you run your own risk there.

if you get stung and havent had a reply, well sorry, but thats your own fault really. i got stung like that once off a guy who used to buy from me and i always combined well. he invoiced me for all the postage in full and wouldnt reduce it "becuase i hadnt asked". it didnt say either so it was my fault. i just chose never to deal with him again and will never allow him to bid on my things either.

dont ask P&P quote, i am assuming, means didnt ask for a shipping quote.

bid to leave -FB, i am assuming, means that he thinks the guy just bid to stiff him on feedback?

block, wipe, i just take to mean that he wont have nothing to do with that ebayer again.

*goes back to figuring out how to put this bloody lamp together*

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:04 pm 

All typical Coug I'm afraid.
One point though - if the buyer was bidding just to give negs then surely he'd have spread them out a bit rather than in one big lump. I believe that this is a genuine buyer who feels stiffed - which of course he has been.

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:02 pm 

I just happened to notice this on cougy's "about me" page:

Since then I am pleased to say that I have become a TITANIUM level powerseller, but ebay have since changed the goal posts and the qualifying NUMBER OF ITEMS SOLD TEN fold so I am gold level now. (note not £/$ sales per month.)

Those meanies at Ebay took away his TITANIUM status!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

BTW, I've noticed from several auctions I've been following that he's back to his tactics of horning in on US-only auctions. Just a heads-up for those who may be interested.

"i consider myslef lucky that i am not in your clicky web site stainers one & all" - littleprincessfreya aka cougarrinard

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:35 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:16 new shiny red negs for the cougie. From a UK buyer no less:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =25&page=2

Well now, there is a new one. It seems that the coug can file NPB against someone who HAS paid so that he can get their feedback strikes removed! WTF?!?!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 25&page=16

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:36 am 

The buyer did not respond to Ebay's non-paying buyer query.

That is an automatic win for Cougarrinard...and a dang clever roll of the dice.

IS there any Ebay penalty for falsely filing a non-paying buyer complaint?

Couldn't you just withdraw it and say, "My bad," if the buyer answered fire with fire?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:30 am 

The twat did the exact same thing to me! Despite the fact that the buyer obiously paid like myself.E-Bay still removes the negative feedback automatically.And then guess what? Coogie drops the non paying bidder claim....It seems he has found and exploited another E-Bay loophole.And once E-Bay instigates a course of action God himself can not get them to change their idiotic rulings!They always automatically remove the negatives and give you an unpaid bidder strike.Despite the fact that i protested and provided proof of my payments to that fat little bender.E-bay still automatically removed my lovingly crafted negs and ruled against me.I am also pretty sure Coogie has some bum-chum in E-bay admin,that would explain a lot of things!Especially why none of the hundreds of complaints every year against this idiot are not addressed,and as to why they always seem to rule in his favour.And most importantly why it is so blatantly obvious to everybody that he is fabricating reports of unpaid bidders all the time when it is obvious they have paid(why else would the bidder have recieved the item already?)And then cancels the claim when the damage has been done?Sad fat pathetic little man!

When i claimed for unrecieved items, Coogie then counterclaimed that he never recieved payment? Because his twisted view is that if i do a chargeback then he has not actually been paid? But basically what he is trying to do is to mess up your claim/account.

And then to add insult to injury looking through Coogies Feednack(as he calls it) i discover that he has sold my items to someone else! Despite being adamant he posted it! What a sly and lying pig Coogie really is!

"i would like to piont out that you are zero rated, and cannot persume t otell me a 7,071 rated powerseller on over 35,000 trasnactions how to run my busines that been on ebay for 7 years and in  total 30 years worth of experience?" The Coogster!

am this highly rated proffessional seller the laregst in the Uk for a reason,  i know what I am doing.

"you are a good reason why i block most new sellers, please do not be any more trouble, I see no reson for further contcat other than an apology, and payment, in 6 days i will process npb , strike, -FB,  and seek you as NRU" The Coogster!

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:32 pm 

I'm surprised you guys haven't got him suspended for good yet, from what I've read there's been a lot of complaints against him. Speaking from personal experience, your account WILL be suspended permanently without recourse if ebay gets enough complaints. So, not sure what's going on there...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:48 pm 

Neither am I. If he actually claimed the item was never paid for, and it was, you're talking fraud.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:37 am 

Here's a transaction where the Coug left a negative for a positive feedback...the guy's FIRST ever neg, btw....always a class act, that guy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0113943930

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:46 am 

Badmike wrote:Here's a transaction where the Coug left a negative for a positive feedback...the guy's FIRST ever neg, btw....always a class act, that guy:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Mike B.

I've pretty much stayed out of this since I haven't traded w/ Mr. Tard, but this is unreal. He gets positive FB, albeit with a slight 'not perfect, but good' comment and leaves negative in response. How in the WORLD does this guy get any business?!

bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 41 of 111123 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 109110111