Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 5 of 11112, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:10 pm 

Just as well I'm block-wiped already. *waves to the full metal kitty* :D

Cheers, Stephen. I seem to have misplaced the black folders, but there wasn't really enough room on his back, anyhow, and that might've been rubbing the fur a bit too much the wrong way...

d.

p.s. You're still one ST1 up, IIRC? :twisted:

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:47 pm 

faro wrote:Well, the coug put up a bit of a struggle, but at least that rumor has been disproven... *points to missing gap*

As much as I am opposed to killing big cats I will make an exception in this case.  8O

Two of everything?  I think you need a life  :lol:  Of course, so do I.   :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:41 pm 

faro wrote:
*returns*

Well, the coug put up a bit of a struggle, but at least that rumor has been disproven... *points to missing gap*

[ Image ]
[size=0]*dodges Stephen*[/size]
Not an ounce of titanium, though... :?

Egads, not again :!:  :!:  :!:  8O  8O  8O

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:35 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
CougLander!!!  Oh Jesus...that's just frickin' genius!  :lol:   However it seems there is a steep price to pay for all this mirth and mayhem we have unleashed.  For some reason I now have a goofy looking bald guy wearing a kilt running around in my head singing Queen's Princes of the Universe.  Please God make it stop!  :P

Nawwww . . . that's that freaky-looking guy from American Idol last week trying to sing that Queen song!! :lol:  :lol:  8O  :roll:

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:21 am 

And there is the kitty picture Ive been waiting for  :twisted: ... You figure he would at least come here make some insane comments to at least provide us with some first hand enjoyment of his incedible typing skills.

Maraudar

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:52 am 

Maraudar wrote:And there is the kitty picture Ive been waiting for  :twisted: ... You figure he would at least come here make some insane comments to at least provide us with some first hand enjoyment of his incedible typing skills.

Maraudar

Now what would it be... "NFB ??? WIPE ! LOK AT MY RATING AND YOURS SELLER WORSTE ON EBAY FOR YEARS, AVOID AND BUY ELSEWHERE, REGRET TRADE 97.8%WIPE !"

or..."PLEASE CPMPARE MY FEEDNACK ON 34,000 ITEMS TO THIS IDIOTS, AND POOR F"

WTF is a FEEDNACK ??? Is it a new way of eating ???  :twisted:

Don't think he would DARE post here as he is simply a cowardly bully. He can give but cant take it... And if he did it would be unintelligible and the bits we could understand would be like Jackanory. When he talks I bet he sounds like that guy off POLICE ACADAMY... Was it Zee ???

Love the Cougie Skin Pic btw LOL !!!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:33 am 

Cougar-tard quote from Little Princess Freya "About Me" page:

It has come to my attentions that certain individuals are trying to warn my customers away with lies about me. It should be easy to see who is the more respectable ebay trader just compare our respective feedback scores? You will see that I am several times their rating. If you have been e-mailed by someone with silly lies about me please report it to ebay as it is auction interferance & treated very seriously. The danger being someone may actually believe the lies and lose out on great items because of a few idiots. Please report any such e-mails to e-bay & me asap, thanks.

Shithead has a rating of 40...this kind of thing happens when you cut and paste from your Cougarrinard page....idiot.

Mike b.

Last edited by Badmike on Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:28 am 

Badmike wrote:
Shithead has a rating of 40...this kind of thing happens when you cut and past from your Cougarrinard page....idiot.

Mike b.

No - he's just thinking ahead - saves him changing the about me page in 6 months time - you know how Coug likes to put SO much effort into his listings - how long has he had the 'postal rates increasing',email problem', powerseller crap in his listings?
He does this for a living (presumably) and he still can't be arsed to make an effort - Muppet.

(So I guess that any forlorn hope that the new id was a change of heart/change of ways is out of the window then? :lol: )

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:34 am 

Hey gyg,

I like your anti-troll signature line  :lol:

That does summerize quite nicely the verbal drool that comes out of his mouth.

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:21 pm 

Egad, Kosh...I JUST watched the episode of B5 where Ambassador Kosh says the exact same line..."If you seek meaning...." 8O

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:52 pm 

:D  "We are all Kosh"

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:51 pm 

improvstone wrote:As much as I am opposed to killing big cats I will make an exception in this case.  8O

*nods*. Likewise, Mike (even if cougs usually purr, not roar). ;)

improvstone wrote:Two of everything?  I think you need a life  :lol:  Of course, so do I.   :lol:

Ah... the original (proxy) quote was longer ago than I thought (8/03), but I never forgot it. :)

Originally on Ralf's "Grandmasters of (A)D&D Collecting" thread; viewtopic.php?p=2743&highlight=#2743
jagd wrote:Cougarrinard claims to have 2 complete sets of everything D&D/AD&D

so you should probably add him.

Heck, new page... *feels obliged to repost pic (sorry!)*

What did you do with that other Inverness, kitty? :3

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:04 pm 

I like the color on those Tamos.  What numbers are they?

And by the way, congrats on the Inverness.  Glad that worked out for you.   :D

Let mirth prevail!

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:48 pm 

bombadil wrote:I like the color on those Tamos.  What numbers are they?

#119, #221.
An aesthetically pleasing pastel shade of blue, IMHO. :)

bombadil wrote:And by the way, congrats on the Inverness.  Glad that worked out for you.   :D

7th or 8th (?) time lucky... Right place, right time for a change on that one, thanks.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:17 pm 

Looks like the cougie is trying to offload his bloodstone modules.

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Also his new persona is taking neg hits  :D

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... dback:2:us

Looks like vigilante service  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:46 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... dback:2:us

Looks like vigilante service  :twisted:

Hmm... could this be the end of the great Coug experiment to create a new buying ID to help him try and seperate himself from his stolen item feedback under his Cougarrinard ID? Perhaps.... :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:04 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Hmm... could this be the end of the great Coug experiment to create a new buying ID to help him try and seperate himself from his stolen item feedback under his Cougarrinard ID? Perhaps.... :wink:

I'm left wondering if Asylum Books bazooka feedback has retired the Coug identity....Cougie hasn't had anything for sale there in several days.  Maybe he's shutting it down and going completely with the  littleprissyfecel identity?  Plus it is not attached to the Cougarrinard id in case name recognition is slowing down traffic. We may have witnessed the passing of Cougar....flags at half mast anyone??? :twisted:

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:02 pm 

Badmike wrote:
I'm left wondering if Asylum Books bazooka feedback has retired the Coug identity....Cougie hasn't had anything for sale there in several days.  Maybe he's shutting it down and going completely with the  littleprissyfecel identity?  Plus it is not attached to the Cougarrinard id in case name recognition is slowing down traffic. We may have witnessed the passing of Cougar....flags at half mast anyone??? :twisted:

Mike B.

How about we  just cut of the mast so he can't sail again.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 5 of 11112, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 109110111