Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 37 of 111123 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:57 pm 

You know, dante...I actually start to feel bad for you, and then you have to go and say dumb things like being able to kick someone's as* is a fact. Why do you instigate?

Just FYI...I've seen pictures of some of the guys that hang out on this forum, and I wouldn't go betting that I could kick ANYBODY'S ass.

My money's on Badmike  :lol:

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:01 pm 

It's all good, no one is going to fight. I only said it, because I was upset about reading this forum. And I did not threaten anyone. I instigate because I feel threatened when people talk about my address and personal information on a website. Wouldn't you feel threatened if you read a website where everyone is talking about your address? And, when I see people calling me a moron. I fire back!

I fight profesionally, so I assumed I could kick ass! But, your right assumptions mean nothing. But unfortunately, there is always someone out there who is tougher than the man before them.

I figured 20 years of training martial arts and a blackbelt in a few disciplines can make you able to hurt people. But what do i know? My bjj brown belt probably means nothing.

I guess I am just the type that likes to butt heads! Pardon my ignorance...

maybe i just feel it necessary to make this thread 400 pages.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:34 pm 

I have to agree with Center.  I read through your message and honestly hope you don't get screwed in your transaction.  I don't remember what was said about your transaction in the past and I'm sure they is no point in rehashing it again.  But the last line of your message??  

Whenever, people online start making statements about how they the are the toughest person alive, etc etc all I can picture is the geekiest guy sitting behind their computer giggling like a school girl because they actually believe they are fooling someone.  I'm not saying that you aren't tough but probably 99.999% of people who claim this hiding behind some online handle are probably pretty girly.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:36 pm 

danteisevil wrote:you should seriously stop wasting your time.

Actually I am in agreement.  I dont see this course of action with dante doing any good whatsoever.  :scratch:

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:47 pm 

Mars, king of pain. thank you for kind words. Its nice to have something other than insults. And King, yes I picture the same thing you just stated when I read things like what I wrote as well. But I got 4oz mma gloves in my gym bag. Im ready to go toe to toe anytime! Gettin knocked out ain't that bad....
I just knew saying something like that would get that reaction and at the time, I was a bit ticked off. So, if anything, all it did was make some entertaining reactions to what I wrote.

But, sometimes a good old fashioned ass kicking is what makes people open their eyes.... :D

Also, in my last post, i stated that there is always a tougher guy out there. So i would think that refutes any statement that i think i am the toughest person alive. i get my ass kicked daily by tough guys. doesn't make me tougher than anyone else, just makes me be able to take the beating easier!

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:06 pm 

As I've said before I've only had decent experiences buying from cougar. I've left positive feedback because in my case it was deserved. If it goes pear shaped then so be it.

If it's a case of the UK buyers get a better deal then I'd be willing to proxy bid on stuff and send it through to US buyers for cost.

I reckon this must make me a scab.

PS I'm a weedy geek who needs his ass kicked (please)  :wink:

An té nach mbíonn láidir ní folláir dó bheith glic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ajduHx5hc

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:06 pm 

danteisevil wrote:you can complain all you want, but until some of you do something about it, all you can do is bitch about it on this forum. where is that going to get you? if the guy screwed you this bad, why wouldn't you take it to the next level?

Dante, dozens of members of this forum have reported CougDick to eBay a combined total of times that is easily in the hundreds. Or is there some other "next level" that you're talking about?

Get your facts straight before spouting off, tough guy.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:27 pm 

its funny the path that life leads you along.

i respect ppl for who they are not what they can do.

sitting here listening to someone who is a 45th dan, super-wooper-dooper-titanium-encrusted rainbow belt in 48 different martial arts doesnt really impress me at all. ones worthy of respect wouldnt even mention it.

i've done things that are super-tough. i did them because i wanted to, to earn pride for myself and for my children. i dont look to others and neither should anyone else.

respect is earned. not by standing on a pedestal bragging about how big your balls are.

very tiring indeed.

Alan

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:41 pm 

yes but (fir Viz readers) buster gonads and his ..... is in the house :lol:

An té nach mbíonn láidir ní folláir dó bheith glic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ajduHx5hc

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:42 am 

obiter wrote:yes but (fir Viz readers) buster gonads and his ..... is in the house :lol:

did I mention the size of mine? (unfeasably large :D  :D  :D )

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:07 am 

danteisevil wrote:
I figured 20 years of training martial arts and a blackbelt in a few disciplines can make you able to hurt people. But what do i know? My bjj brown belt probably means nothing.

I guess I am just the type that likes to butt heads! Pardon my ignorance...

I'm sorry but all the mma training and blow job belts in this and jerking belts in that (bjj) cannot move faster than a 9mm to the brainpan....handguns, the great equalizer  :)

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:36 am 

danteisevil wrote:Mars, king of pain. thank you for kind words. Its nice to have something other than insults. And King, yes I picture the same thing you just stated when I read things like what I wrote as well. But I got 4oz mma gloves in my gym bag. Im ready to go toe to toe anytime! Gettin knocked out ain't that bad....
I just knew saying something like that would get that reaction and at the time, I was a bit ticked off. So, if anything, all it did was make some entertaining reactions to what I wrote.

But, sometimes a good old fashioned ass kicking is what makes people open their eyes.... :D

Also, in my last post, i stated that there is always a tougher guy out there. So i would think that refutes any statement that i think i am the toughest person alive. i get my ass kicked daily by tough guys. doesn't make me tougher than anyone else, just makes me be able to take the beating easier!

This is exactly what happened before when you posted!
First you look for sympathy and actually post a marginally okay statement.

Then you divert into the "im tough" and im a kung-fu master" and "ill kick your butt".

Do not stereotype people Dante my friend, just because we like D&D does not mean we are all bespectacled overweight college boys! Maybe you thought you could come on this forum and intimidate us eh? Well im sorry but most of the guys here are more than able for you.

Sorry but you sound like you are about 16 years of age and mammy has enrolled you in your first karate class. No one that has trained extensively for as long as you implied would still feel the need to be convincing others of your toughness....it makes us feel that you are still unsure of yourself and your abilities.

To train in martial arts for so long and still lack the fundamentals of confidence, humility ,perserverance and tolerence not to mention confidence in your abilities leads me to believe you are fabricating the truth.

Expert martial artists universally never brag! What fields of martial arts have you trained in? What have you achived? Who have you trained with?

You my friend lack the dicipline to be an accomplished martial artist!

Try actually playing D&D it might relax you!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:19 am 

very good point made above there.

mind you saying that, if you REALLY want to prove how tough you are, you can come with me for my annual ultra-marathon in the sahara desert? its only a mere 150 miles across some of the most ridiculous terrain youre like to ever go across, in heat approaching 50C.

you do THAT and THEN i will tell you that you are tough.

nuff said on this matter methinks...back onto more important subjects, such as how i get to prise the remaining beholder issues off other collectors :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:10 am 

danteisevil wrote:
i checkup on this forum. if i weren't worried about it, do you think i would read this forum?  i don't give two shits about dungeons and dragons(not knocking anyone for liking this as a hobby i have my own hobbies).

Did anyone even read past this sentence?  Please.  The guy who doesn't "give two shits" about D&D likes to checkup on the forum?  Everyone wave goodbye to Cougie's sock puppet and move on......

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:11 am 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:You know, dante...I actually start to feel bad for you, and then you have to go and say dumb things like being able to kick someone's as* is a fact. Why do you instigate?

Just FYI...I've seen pictures of some of the guys that hang out on this forum, and I wouldn't go betting that I could kick ANYBODY'S ass.

My money's on Badmike  :lol:

You're just saying that because I outweigh you by 50 lbs..... :wink:

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:18 am 

killjoy, thats hardcore! hats off to you, if you can do that.  i ran a marathon and that was hard enough. its like a full time job training for that type of thing. i can't imagine running one in the dessert heat. i had a teacher in middle school that qualified for the iron man triathalon. the guy would ride from south texas to austin every weekend. i think he said he was riding his bike like 30-60 miles a few times a week.

and that was before class.....wow! 8O

to answer your question  thai boxing, brazillian jiu jitsu, judo, wrestling, boxing. used to do 'take ones do' when growing up. ive trained with some really good guys. jacare c, big nog, little nog, ricardo murgel. which fighter/instructor do you want to know? the list is endless. ive competed in pan am games, multiple naga's, mundials. dunno if youve heard of it. i didn't win it but its top level. ive done private sessions with many pro mma fighters but that doesn't really mean anything. its just refining your technique. those guys fitness level is comparitive to olympic athletes.

i would let you know where i train, however, that would disclose my location. sorry.

atom, i have tried playing d and d when i was younger. i played it a few times with a buddy and his dad. he actually had a large table that he had every carved, hand painted puter figurine out there(not literally but he had a giant collection). we would use the figurines like characters and such. it was a very cool table. it would foldout into this giant board i guess you could call it. i tried playing a few times but never really got into it.  and ....i am relaxed.

xaxaxa, i just read your post earlier, i agreed with it. i thought you had a good point that the guy knows how to work the system. that is all. i figured, this post and probably many others have been up for some time. if not a year or more. if the guy screwed over so many of you, why wouldn't you take it a step further(collectively)? like try and pursue it to court or something? maybe take legal action? i mean if the combined amount of loss is high enough isn't that in itself enough to take someone to court?  if the guy isn't really breaking ebay rules, but working the system, then i guess this isn't an option for you. and you should blame ebay in my opinion.  i have no idea. if all these claims are in the hundreds, wouldn't that be enough people to get a legitimate claim against someone at ebay or paypal or whatever it may be? i am no lawyer but it seems that, the number you are talking about would be enough bad claims to have something done about it. and if hundreds of claims are true, wouldn't that amount to a large sum of money?

kosh, your right hooray for guns!

atom, i didn't stereotype you guys. im sure there are a few of you out there who are pro assasins. i am sorry the warcraft southpark episode has clouded my mind and made me stereotype all d and d players. i apologize...lol.  i simply said, i didn't like d and d, it didn't mean that i am opposed to it, nor do i think everyone is a dork who plays it. as i stated before, one of my good buddies is very into d and d. he tries to get me to play, i just don't. and yes i am guilty of calling him a dork but its all in good humor.

i am no expert martial artist, i didn't claim to be. im not trying to convince you that i am. i think most expert martial artists that i have met are well over 40. and even though they are old guys, don't underestimate them. i know a guy who is close to 60 years old and does bjj fulltime. plays football, runs marathons. he is one of the most active older guys i have met. i would not screw with him, its scary how dangerous this guy is.

i just thought it would be funny to read the reactions that i would get because initially the reactions i got when i posted were quite funny. that is all. actually, with the first few reactions i had about this idea of me being linked to some international dungeons and dragons selling ring was entertaining at best. rather out in left field but A+ for effort!

but imagine this, im little old me sitting at the desk working. i buy and sell something on ebay for a friend. someone on ebay contacts me about the sale i just made and links me to this site. i come to this website, i see my name and my ebay sale all over this forum. i get a bit concerned. then i post. everyone starts accusing this accusing that. then when i try and explain it logically. everyone has these theories.  then all of the sudden everyone is linking me to some "conspiracy" that i run some american dungeons and dragons store or something. this is why i typed ' you are wasting your time'. because you are. its rather funny that someone would think about this shit all day.....

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:02 am 

"i buy and sell something on ebay for a friend. someone on ebay contacts me about the sale i just made and links me to this site."

Unless I'm mistaken he was not a "friend" before, just someone who had contacted you.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:25 am 

i initially bought the items for a friend. i didn't mean friend as in the guy who contacted me being a friend. sorry....

read this

VATICAN CITY (AP) -- Got road rage? The Vatican on Tuesday issued a set of "Ten Commandments" for drivers, telling motorists to be charitable to others on the highways, to refrain from drinking and driving, and to pray you make it before you even buckle up.

An unusual document from the Vatican's office for migrants and itinerant people also warned that automobiles can be "an occasion of sin" -- particularly when they are used for dangerous passing or for prostitution.

It warned about the effects of road rage, saying driving can bring out "primitive" behavior in motorists, including "impoliteness, rude gestures, cursing, blasphemy, loss of sense of responsibility or deliberate infringement of the highway code."

It urged motorists to obey traffic regulations, drive with a moral sense, and to pray when behind the wheel.

Cardinal Renato Martino, who heads the office, told a news conference that the Vatican felt it necessary to address the pastoral needs of motorists because driving had become such a big part of contemporary life.

He noted that the Bible was full of people on the move, including Mary and Joseph, the parents of Jesus -- and that his office is tasked with dealing with all "itinerant" people -- from refugees to prostitutes, truck drivers to the homeless.

"We know that as a consequence of transgressions and negligence, 1.2 million people die each year on the roads," Martino said. "That's a sad reality, and at the same time, a great challenge for society and the church."

The document, "Guidelines for the Pastoral Care of the Road," extols the benefits of driving -- family outings, getting the sick to the hospital, allowing people to see other cultures.

But it laments a host of ills associated with automobiles: Drivers use their cars to show off; driving "provides an easy opportunity to dominate others" by speeding; drivers can kill themselves and others if they don't get their cars regular tuneups, if they drink, use drugs or fall asleep at the wheel.

It also pointed the finger at traffic problems particular to Rome, including "minicars" that teens can drive without full driving licenses, and "the reckless use of motorbikes and motorcycles."

It called for drivers to obey speed limits and to exercise a host of Christian virtues: charity to fellow drivers, prudence on the roads, hope of arriving safely and justice in the event of crashes.

And it suggested prayer might come in handy -- performing the sign of the cross before starting off and saying the Rosary along the way. The Rosary was particularly well suited to recitation by all in the car since its "rhythm and gentle repetition does not distract the driver's attention."

The document is intended for bishops conferences around the world, and as such offered recommendations for their pastoral workers, including setting up chapels along motorways and having "periodic celebration of liturgies at major road hubs, motorway restaurants and lorry parks."

'Drivers' Ten Commandments'
The "Drivers' Ten Commandments," as listed by the document, are:

1. You shall not kill.

2. The road shall be for you a means of communion between people and not of mortal harm.

3. Courtesy, uprightness and prudence will help you deal with unforeseen events.

4. Be charitable and help your neighbor in need, especially victims of accidents.

5. Cars shall not be for you an expression of power and domination, and an occasion of sin.

6. Charitably convince the young and not so young not to drive when they are not in a fitting condition to do so.

7. Support the families of accident victims.

8. Bring guilty motorists and their victims together, at the appropriate time, so that they can undergo the liberating experience of forgiveness.

9. On the road, protect the more vulnerable party.

10. Feel responsible toward others.

funny stuff

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 37 of 111123 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 109110111