Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 33 of 111123 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:48 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:I don't think they'd ignore 40 or more eBay buyers and sellers. If they do, I'd be hapy to boycott them. They suck ass anyways.

Said earlier:

Deadlord39 wrote:My take on this is that it is just like the soaring gas prices in the US. Everyone bitches about it, says how wrong it is, and then ponies up the cash. A few people make some waves, but the oil companies still rake in record profits.

Fight the power Frank! :wink:

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:03 pm 

ATOM: just so youre clear on UK postage, things work like this mate.

when the seller sends the item, the PO gives the receipt for postage. if the sum total of the items is LESS than £28, you do NOT have to have insurance and what is charged in this instance is actually more than the instance cost at the PO. anyway. if it doesnt arrive, THE SELLER, then files a lost parcel claim, whether it be send 1st, 2nd or standard parcels or whatever. the process is the same. you send a copy of the receipt and a description of the items/value, then they look for it. if they can't find it, then they will process a refund, simple as.

you only take out insurance when the value is more than £28.

if you want to insure an item for compensation as well. ie. you would get your refund AND the seller would claim for the value of the items too, then the only way a parcel can be sent is special delivery and you have to ask for the option of compensation.

oh and finally, next time you deal with paypal, just ignore them totally and get your credit card to deal with it and do a charge back. its far easier and much better to do, as paypal (like ebay) are about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

hope this helps you in the future somehow.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:10 pm 

Thank you Killjoy.

Cougy uses second hand postage stamps to save money and cover his tracks as there is no proof of posting whatsoever! Pretty like what happens when you post him an m-bag to his unverified account.

He knows exactly what he is doing, unfortunately its not in the buyers interests!

Again ta for the pointers mate!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:17 pm 

Hi,

its £34.00 (10 x First class stamp) for insurance.

Proof of posting is free. Given that he CLAIMS to have a weekly pick-up for posting I would have thought it would be extremely easy to get a posting certificate. Its even possible he's given one automatically.

Whether the stamps are 2nd hand makes no odds - tho its a bit strange he buys cheap stamps, as with the throughput he claims to have then a franking machine would be cheaper.

Cheers,
Malcolm

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:44 pm 

ah yes Malc i forgot - the postage all went up didnt it and i forgot to check again.

nice one *makes note*

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:52 pm 

Sometimes I try and refrain from Cougar-bashing - He's never done me a bad turn etc etc, but the more I read about him the more irritated I am by him - remember that a lot of what is posted about Coug are not just peoples opinions these are his OWN WORDS - a man who takes great joy in his own ignorance and arrogance.

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating - If it hasn't already happened, it's surely only a matter of time before Coug gets his head kicked in by a disgruntled customer!

If he treated me with the disdain and sheer ignorance that he seems to feel is his god-given right then I'm pretty sure I'd be knocking on his door by now . Of course taking the moral high-ground is all well and good but sometimes you really have to take the bull (kitty) by the horns and sort it out face-to-face.

You can imagine the police though - 'So Mr Whitfield, can you give us any clues as to who might hold a grudge against you?'

('Yes I've got a spreadsheet here somewhere - you might have to send it to linguistics first though, as I'm a know-nothing-nimrod where the English language is concerned) :D  :D

(BTW the following site has a strong Portsmouth following - might be a place to start looking for anyone who knows the Coug...
http://www.ukroleplayers.com/index.php?f=12)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:23 pm 

I'm curious guys... what does the wipe mean in his Block Wipe feedback phrase? Is that some ebay lingo? or UK slang?

If you really want to find him, drive around the Portsmouth area and look for the vehicle with the license plate pwrselr  :D

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:00 pm 

Ekim Toor wrote:I'm curious guys... what does the wipe mean in his Block Wipe feedback phrase? Is that some ebay lingo? or UK slang?

If you really want to find him, drive around the Portsmouth area and look for the vehicle with the license plate pwrselr  :D

I thought it was just me being ignorant of ebay jargon - sorry can't help 8O

Don't be foolish (J/K) - English reg numbers don't work like that!!
Best I can think of using a UK plate would be M8AGS

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:37 pm 

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Normally his auctions pass me by (at least his style makes skipping them easy!)

But this is classic - an empty box, but not just that, a random empty box.

(And Dave - for pity's sake tidy up your listings - your bullet points begin and end with number 4 - you are a rated power seller - when did royal mail prices go up? - STILL having e-mail trouble??)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TSR-AD-D-SPARE-BO ... dZViewItem

(There is probably a case for keyword spamming here, if anyone is interested!)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:42 pm 

I could use those, dangit. :(

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:11 am 

Ekim Toor wrote:If you really want to find him, drive around the Portsmouth area and look for the vehicle with the license plate pwrselr  :D

Nice!

I couldn't find any templates for a UK license plate, but here's an attempt at humor, anyway. Just picture Da Coug (much like David Beckham) shifting his operation to California:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:46 am 

meeeeow :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:52 am 

Why dont everybody just use the ask a seller feature and send cougar an email asking him what " wipe " means? I'll donate a free used beat up copy of B1 to the first person who recieves a reply and posts it. lol then again maybe we are all just too stupid to understand what it means or either its Cougarlish and only he has the real definition.

Last edited by Afrika Corps on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:53 am 

gyg wrote:Sorry, couldn't resist!

(And Dave - for pity's sake tidy up your listings - your bullet points begin and end with number 4 - you are a rated power seller - when did royal mail prices go up? - STILL having e-mail trouble??)

** expired/removed eBay auction **

VGC, HOW MANY BOXED SETS HAVE YOU GOT THAT ARE BOXLESS? HOW MANY BOXED SETS ARE SOLD WITHOUT BOXES THESE DAYS? BUYING BOOKS & MAPS FROM BOXED SETS WITHOUT THE BOXES IS GENERALLY CHEAPER, BUT IMAGINE IF YOU COULD BUY JUST THE BOXED SETS TO REUNITE THE BOOKS MAPS, CARDS/ CONTENTS WITH THE BOXES? HOW GREAT WOULD THAT BE? WELL HERES YOUR CHANCE. I HAVE AQUIRED A NUMBER OF THE DEEPER TSR BOXED SETS VARIOUS TOPS & BOTTOMS, NON SPECIFIC, I AM NOT SELLING THEM AS SETS, ONLY PARTS, TOPS 7 BOTTOMS, LIDS & BOTTOMS, SCANNED IS THE SIDES OF A PURPLE BOX AND A LID & BOTTOM IN WOOD GRAIN EFFECT, TO STRESS THIS IS NOT A SPECIFIC BOX, JUST A RANDOM REPLACEMNT FOR YOUR BROKEN OR PARTS ONES, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SPECIFIC BOXES I WILL NOT REPLY, AS I AM STATING NOW THAT I CANNOT SUPPLY SPECIFIC ONES. THESE ARE ORIGINAL TSR BOXES THE A4 SIZED DEEPER VERSIONS. YOU COULD COVER THEM IN FABLON, PHOTOCOPY THE ORIGINAL COVERS/ BOXES AND STICK THEM ON, OR JUST LABEL THEM AS CONTAINING THE BOOKS YOU PUT IN. I HAVE USED THEM PREVIOUSLY FOR PACKING, & FOR STORING SETS THAT NEVER CAME IN BOXES (A SERIES, B , CM, C, FR, GH, I's, KARA TUR MODULES, LANKHMAR, PLANESCAPE MODULES, SPELLJAMMER MODULES, RAVENLOFT MODULES, ETC ETC) TO STRESS THIS IS JUST AN EMPTY BOX FOR SALE, LID & BOTTOM, NOTHING MORE, ,

Anyone want to bust the kitty for Keyword Spamming?  Reported....

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:58 am 

An entertaining thought: just imagine if Cougar was instead in the business of selling soccer jerseys but had the same attitude... Im sure he would be minus several teeth by now from those screwed over customers.. okay maybe im stereotyping soccer fans but its a fun thought..

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 am 

gyg wrote:Sorry, couldn't resist!

** expired/removed eBay auction **

This is the most retarded auction to come out of cougar since he tried selling homemade "miniatures" made out of Play-doh.

He is probably at home right now, sitting in front of his computer in his double-wide motorized cart (too friggin' fat to walk) reading all of this stuff that we post about him and having a laugh at the expense of the latest poor bastard that he has managed to swindle money out of...but then screaming in psychotic rage because he has managed, once again, to burst his colostomy bag.  He probably looks and acts just like Eric Cartman from South Park.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:21 am 

Afrika Corps wrote:An entertaining thought: just imagine if Cougar was instead in the business of selling soccer jerseys but had the same attitude... Im sure he would be minus several teeth by now from those screwed over customers.. okay maybe im stereotyping soccer fans but its a fun thought..

So what you're saying is that we need some D&D/AD&D hooligans? :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:24 am 

I think if AD&D/D&D hooligans DID exist, they'd make a trip to Washington to smack the piss out of the genius who came up with Gleemax before they paid a visit to the kitty.

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 33 of 111123 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 109110111