Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 28 of 100123 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 9899100
Author


Prolific Collector

Posts: 138
Joined: May 28, 2006
Last Visit: Nov 12, 2007
Location: United States

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:48 am 
 

Wow, but why would he want to pay the listing fees and final value fees on a $1000 transaction?

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 772
Joined: Feb 21, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 22, 2018
Location: Spokane, WA

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:11 am 
 

Afrika Corps wrote:Wow, but why would he want to pay the listing fees and final value fees on a $1000 transaction?


He is just trying to cover his tracks. Stupid thing is that the title of the auction kind of gave it away. What a dope PDT_Armataz_01_30


"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 601
Joined: Apr 15, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 02, 2021
Location: Cleveland, OH

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:05 pm 
 

This morning, the Britty Kitty replied to my attempt to be remotely decent.

david whitfield <[email protected]> wrote:
I think I did reply to this in length, late last night, but will re address the points you out line, just to show i AM the honest traders here and NOT one of the idiots who ARE breaking ebay rules (please report them all ,then let ebay decide ?)  if i were sio bad how come I am still on  ebay after 7 years?  7300 ratings and 36,00 trasnactions?

I ask people before bidding , as I did you, if they will either ship to me in UK or via my USA mate.   Most are ok one way or another.   Glad your taking such an interest in my  bids, but like I say mosyt people just want a kind request and will allow me to bid.   some even let me pay for the items and ship them as per ebay contrcat, theres a novalty????

I only bid when I have requested permission, and had my name/ ID cleared on their exmpt bidders lists (why else would I?)  and I would not be even able to bid otherwise?  would I?

I love the way that the idiots have infected you with all their lies.  its just like reading their forums, did you cut & paste it direct?    or just regurgatate it?    i only use the FB boosters when I have idiots who leave -FB to redress the  balance.  Also it gives pages of things for the idiots to look at and concintrare on while I get on with my other businesses thagt as yet they dont even realise.  I laugh when i read their petty forums, the same 12 people patting each othetr on the back cos they stopped the very things i WANTED them to.   now ou as well, great.

I asked permission to bid, why else would I have done?

why dont you think you deserve -FB?    it wont effect a 0.1% on mine but think it will effect your greatly?    just gibe me one good reason why you dont deserveit?  IF that is ebay still allow you to stay on ebay and not NRU you for non selling seller?

 why even keep such an email ?  if not sent why not just delete it?

before you make yourself look even sillier may I remind you of the item details;

Post to: Worldwide

and the Q&A I asked and still appears on the screen;

  Thanks for your inquiry. And no, I don't worry about people who have nothing better to do than slander others on eBay - there can be some pretty competitive and MEAN people here in this venue. Although I would love to do business with you, the weight I have on this lot is 55 pounds - which translates to a MINIMUM of $110.00 US for shipping on this item - and that would be economy post, which would take 4-6 weeks to arrive. The methods I would PREFER to use actually cost over $170/US. So sadly, that would be cost-prohibitive and a hassle to us both. Best of luck with your online businesss - and thank you so much for your interest! Good luck in the future, Matt


pretty conclusive that you agreed to ship to me AND would ignore the idiots with nothing better to do?    think thats why ebay are still considering the non selling sellers NRU nothing to do with me now, entiriely up to them, well & you.


My last piece of correspondence (I'm not goint to write him again after this, even if he replies, as it's obviously turning into a joke and not going anywhere)  read as follows:

Ok, I'm going to try to appeal to your human side only once more.

In my REPLY to you I say :

"SO SADLY, THAT WOULD BE COST PROHIBITIVE AND A HASSLE TO US BOTH. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR AUCTIONS."

If I would have been blunt, it would have read - "Dude, I SAID no international bidders. So stuff your preferred M-Bags and go away."

In the auction itself - I say that due to the weight of the item, it is a US ONLY ITEM despite the fact that yes, I did not change the "default" option on my eBay template and it stayed "worldwide." Obviously, you SAW where I said US ONLY because you EMAILED FOR PERMISSION which I DENIED. Are you the ONLY one who reads kindness as the ability to be bullied?

Are you that vindictive that you want to attack me for not wanting to screw around with shipping internationally? Yes, 99% of the time I WILL ship internationally - but I specifically stipulated NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ON THIS AUCTION due to the weight!!!!  I do not trust M-bag shipping, nor would I use it. If you do, that's great, but don't try to FORCE other people to utilize your methods. Again, your US buddy isn't even ATTACHED to your account - meaning he is NOT your "confirmed address" - so how would shipping to him alleviate (which means take care of) my concerns? You could still claim you didn't receive it, and all PayPal would show was that I shipped to somebody COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the GUY WHO ACTUALLY PAID ME!

When I said I would ignore what people said, that was a courtesy to you as a seller. You seem to have "selectively" pulled what YOU want to see out of the email, and completely DISREGARDED everything else.

I think it speaks volumes to me about you and the way you do business. I offered - VERY NICELY - to just ignore the rumors and asked you politely not to bid. You bid anyway, and now you are bullying me, because you wanted my stuff and Center Stage Hobbies doesn't want to "play ball" with the big, tough UK Powerseller who loses M-bags approximately 5% of the time? Sure - I am certain you ask "permission" sometimes - but I know for a FACT that you disregard other people's descriptions, too. A friend of mine ONLINE who won an auction as a second chance bidder got a chance to win the item because the SELLER said COUGARRINARD disregarded his refusal to ship internationally and BID ANYWAY!

Get a life. I hope the people online who have seen through your garbage and bully tactics succeed in shutting you down. And BTW...some of these "others" whom you say are "idiots" are powersellers, as well. So don't think you are the online "Lord" of RPG games.

Rest assured that the number of people who see what you pull with other eBayers is growing....it's only a matter of time before buyers start to see your "mutual withdrawal tactics" and your strange "lost M-bags" - which, strangely enough, seem to come mainly from US sellers. I would imagine they already have. I've seen many occasions where items THEY can sell for $30 and UP go for less than $10 US when YOU are selling them. Who is the one who is being "affected?" We, as people who have had the misfortune of having to deal with you, are the ones who leave negatives. You retaliate, because yes, as eBay intends, the truth hurts.

Don't contact me again, but I would be happy to give you a well-deserved negative. If you decide we need to exchange negative feedback, let me know - at this point, at least YOU deserve it.

Look at the situation through a thinking person's eyes - understand you were wrong - and please drop this. I will not be responding again.

Matt
eBay CenterStageHobbies


Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 636
Joined: Sep 14, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:42 pm 
 

Its interesting that he admits he uses feedback boosters.


"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
--H.L. Mencken

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7949
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Apr 15, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:46 pm 
 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:This morning, the Britty Kitty replied to my attempt to be remotely decent.



First, this post reinforces what myself and others have said about Cougie:  He is OBSESSED with his feedback to the point of nutso.  Some interesting quotes:

i only use the FB boosters when I have idiots who leave -FB to redress the balance. Also it gives pages of things for the idiots to look at and concintrare on while I get on with my other businesses thagt as yet they dont even realise. I laugh when i read their petty forums, the same 12 people patting each othetr on the back cos they stopped the very things i WANTED them to. now ou as well, great.


He admits he uses fake auctions to boost feedback;
He thinks he's a criminal mastermind, trying to "trick" us into catching him doing something bad when in fact he's got even MORE EVIL schemes we don't even SUSPECT going on the the background and we are so stupid we are distracted by his minor evil schemes...

Mark is right: He's frikken Dr. Evil.

I swear to God, it's funny,  sad and pathetic all at once...Cougie is his own personal Greek tragedy, except put Flounder from Animal House in the starring role. And make him fatter and stupider.

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:14 pm 
 

Feedback is all he has left in the eBay game ... and I use "game" on purpose, as CougTard does seem to see it as some sort of contrest.

Even the most basic research shows that our least-favorite feline is operating at a tremendous loss (and has been for months, at least). Not even the occasional "lost" M-bag and inflated shipping cost can make up for the 99-cent sales (and no-sales) he's been taking on the chin lately.

And when was the last time Cougie sold something that was remotely interesting? Or something considered extremely rare? Sometime in late 2005, maybe? Hey, what's with all these question marks? :wink:

Bottom line: Cougie would be completely ignored here (for being the non-factor he is) if he wasn't such a liar, thief, and bully. But since he is all of those things, we still discuss his antics here and try to warn decent people away from him.

I still honestly believe karma is coming for Diamond Dave. And, brother, is it going to hurt when it lands. :cheers:


Last edited by Xaxaxe on Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 601
Joined: Apr 15, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 02, 2021
Location: Cleveland, OH

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:30 pm 
 

According to him, he is not hurting at all. He does TWICE the sale of rare items from his "real store" so apparently the man DOES have a brick and mortar - or so he claims. Can any of our British members confirm this? Here is the last bit of drama I'll be posting, because truthfully, even I am getting tired of him. His last response to my email above:

please rememebr that I buy/ bid on sveral hundred auctions a week.
i cannot remember who had stipulations for what when, I go by a system that I have used for 7 years on ebay, if the item says worldwide it usually ok, if i ask and the seller says ok, then I usually assume its ok?  silly me?

I view things as thier worth + S&H = what I can afford to pay for them,  You loved quoting the H2 at me? well consider this i sell as much if not more direct to my retail customers for full OOP collectable prices, not the rubbish your new mates think the prices are worth.  I  got £50 for my last H2, which was why I diod not mind paying $24.  the one I sold for £4 was part of a huge lot, i could afford to take less on it,   I have bought two houses form D&D profits, I think I know what I am doing?

sorry but i did not read your email as you now implied, indead ebay did not either it seems?  

I even have agreed several times now to pay the price with your S&H.  and have suggested you top up the extra S&H over & above my M bags that tyou distrust even though you have never used them?   relying on the idiots lies again?

sorry if i dont reply to each & ever part of your emials, most of the time i am seathing that you can even listen to liars, and people with no ratings oiver my FB?

why say dont contact youagain when you send an email full of questions?

sorry i typed all this then got to the part (did not want to be accused of not replying again so workred through it this time?)

I fail to see how you can even say what you did?  there is no proof of anything any of the liatrs say, i have never dealt with any of them,  making their lies even more rediculous.  

yes i really deserve -FB dont I?  asked for a cheaper methord, was refused, so agreed to pay full amount?  what a nasty buyer.  I agree.  terrible a paying bidder?    but then i know a non selling seller, as do ebay

good luck with your short ebay career.  with attitrudes like that I am sure you will not last long,   nothing i need to do you 'll do it for yourself, listen to the idiots, they dont care how amny accounts they wreck as long as they get to me,  

dont reply , else i will why should you get the last word?    I want the auction i won fair & square, YOU are breaking the legally binding contract you agreed to by placing the item u[p for sale. remember that,  i have dont NOTHING wrong, and i hope that you report the emails to ebay as they are all auction interferance, and if you do not report them or take any notice of them you are also guilty.


Somebody REALLY needs to kick this guy off eBay. It isn't funny anymore - he is genuinely starting to piss me off.


Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:36 pm 
 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:It isn't funny anymore - he is genuinely starting to piss me off.

That's a phase you'll go through with the CougTard. We've all been there.

The good news is that the subsequent phases are easier to deal with. There is:

1. Humor. Where you just laugh at all of his lies, his canned "powerseller speech," his inability to spell or actually communicate using English, the fact that he reads every word on these forums, etc.

2. Indifference. Where you realize that he is basically killing himself every month for the thrill of losing a lot of money ... and that he's just going to keep doing it until his blocked arteries finally get him.

3. A weird sort of pity. Where you really examine the lies and the bitterness and realize that there really is a very pathetic, sad person behind them. Of course, he also hurts other people, so the pity is definitely limited.

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1295
Joined: Nov 06, 2002
Last Visit: May 14, 2013
Location: Essex, UK

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:15 pm 
 

Hi,

I asked the Portsmouth rpg players about him.

No-one had even heard of him.

Cheers,
Malcolm

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:19 pm 
 

A few things to add:

1)  First off, read through that email again and this time put yourself in the part of a neutral 3rd party.  Then think to yourself, a grown man wrote that email.  Not your average first grade student, an adult.  Its pathetic.  I am seriously starting to wonder if the reason Dave goes by D.M. is not because he was born to DM as he claims, but more because spelling the name David or Dave is far too difficult...seriously. :)   There really isn't much more that you could do to Dave that he hasn't already done to himself, so don't let him get to you, he is not worth it.

2) Despite his incesant lies and denials to the contrary, its obvious that we are having a large negative effect on him. Here's why:

  A)  For one, people are coming here and educating themselves about him and his tactics. Additionally people are now going out of their to contact others off the site to help educate them about his tactics.  All this is adding up to the triple whammy for dear old Dave. For one, his sales are taking a serious beating because people aren't bidding nearly as much as they used to because they are now being educated to avoid him.  
 
  B)  Secondly, more and more sellers are now refusing to sell to him outright, which is causing him to bid higher and higher to just keep up stock, because he can now ill afford to lose the auctions that he is being allowed to bid on.  On top of that, people from here are acting like a support group for those folks out there being bullied by Dave, so it makes it a lot easier on those folks to stand up to his bullying when they know that they have a bunch of other people in their conrer.  

  C) Lastly, sellers who do agree to sell to him are now refusing to ship things to him leaving themselves unprotected because they are being told ahead of time about his past scames.  This also hurts him doubly because not only is he having to pay more for his items, its also making it a lot more difficult to pick up "free" items by claiming they never arrived.

3)  Another importnat thing is that no matter what Dave says to you in his emails, the neg that you leave him will hurt him a hell of a lot more than it will hurt you.  The reason for that is the fact that you will get you neg, shrug your shoulders and move on.  Dave on the other hand will look at that thing probably every day and agonize over it. I swear every neg he gets, he probally freaks out and cries. So trust me, despite his wicked claims of "Mi feadbak es faarr mure imprassive then yurs!!" really does hold any water in his own mind.

Personally, I'd neg him right now if I were you and just get it over with.  Don't even wait for him to get you first, because he will get you, so you might as well take the high ground and be able to claim retaliation.  Another thing that I would do when he does neg you is to just respond to it with the truth about his character and be proud of the fact that he left it for you, something along the lines of "I am taking this Neg like a badge of honor coming from someone like you. Ebay's biggest bully has officially Negged me, I feel honored. :)" or something to that effect. :)

Just remember in the end, no matter how it all turns out, you will win because of the simple fact that you are not Dave Whitfield.  :wink:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 601
Joined: Apr 15, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 02, 2021
Location: Cleveland, OH

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:51 pm 
 

Thanks, BClarkie. I did indeed give him a negative first, and then he immediately responded with one. Now, I am getting hit with emails from "UK Sellers" saying "Hi, I would have bid...but do you ship internationally? I am confused by your negative feedback." Very strange.

I think he's raving because my response on his Feedback Profile was "Google Cougarrinard before you bid and watch your eyes pop out!!!"

Now, he said he's determined to get me off eBay, because I have committed "so many" infractions. To make it even wackier, he also sent me a mutual withdrawal request - but added that it probably won't matter because eBay is going to kick me off in a matter of days.

:oops:

at any rate, here's the correspondence that accompanied his request for mutual withdrawal...


Feedback information for item number:  
** expired eBay auction **


Item title: HUGE AD&D Module and Hardcover Book Lot - VINTAGE

Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0106346448

Buyer: cougarrinard( 7363)  

Feedback you left:  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE...Bids on US ONLY auctions despite being told NOT TO!!!

Reply left by cougarrinard: item states ships worldwide, Q&A states ok to UK, when won wont ship, AVOID WIPE

Followed up by centerstagehobbies: TYPE "COUGARRINARD" ON GOOGLE BEFORE YOU BID AND WATCH YOUR EYES POP OUT!!!!

Feedback you received:  item and Q&A states ships to UK, then wont, avoid this non selling seller, JOKE

Reply left by centerstagehobbies: Please read my item description - states US BIDDERS ONLY. Sad...very sad.

Followed up by cougarrinard: SHIPS WORLDWIDE, & Q&A es please bid fool has played into liars hands, weak wipe

Message from seller:  may as well have a laugh as you were expecting this? 100% to 99.2% LOL? i have reported you for so many things ebay may remove this B4 U can but i just wanted another legit way to contact U LOL  

Date/Time: 15-Apr-07 06:31:30 BST



I don't think he's going to let this go so easily, as I pointed EVERYONE to google his ass, and then they can see his FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN negatives, neutrals, and mutual withdrawals.

Enter his eBay ID here, and check them out, without having to sort through all of the phony positives and people he's actually completed deals with:

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Us ... inard&v=60>

For an even bigger laugh, check out how many people he has tried to screw by LEAVING crappy feedback:

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Us ... rn=Left+by>

The most sad thing is that probably isn't all of them...when trying to download the page with all the neg's and neutrals he has left, my computer actually TIMED OUT and left a note that the page was truncated because the server timed out.

!!!!!


Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 601
Joined: Apr 15, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 02, 2021
Location: Cleveland, OH

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:57 pm 
 

And thanks, Malcolm. I guess he is in Yorkshire - that's where all the "questioning emails" have been coming from. Perhaps from the few good customers the man actually has?

:)

And BClarkie...you're right. We probably are having an effect, of some sort. The "12 or so" people he claims are "out to get him" really translates into the nearly ONE THOUSAND people that are members on and read this forum.

Thanks guys.


Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com


Last edited by Magelin on Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:57 pm 
 

Be strong, brother. You've done the right thing. As BC mentioned, you will be able to move on from this like a rational, thinking human being. Cougar will obsess over this for weeks.  :)

Now is also the time to heed BadMike's thoughts from a different thread: ignore him. Literally. Block his emails; do not respond to anything that happens to get through. He will eventually move on to some other target.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:17 pm 
 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Thanks, BClarkie. I did indeed give him a negative first, and then he immediately responded with one. Now, I am getting hit with emails from "UK Sellers" saying "Hi, I would have bid...but do you ship internationally? I am confused by your negative feedback." Very strange.


Not that strange at all when you think of it.  I imagine those are Dave's friends I real life who are on Ebay.  Could you do us all a favor and put those people user ID's here so we can block them as well.  :)

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Now, he said he's determined to get me off eBay, because I have committed "so many" infractions. To make it even wackier, he also sent me a mutual withdrawal request - but added that it probably won't matter because eBay is going to kick me off in a matter of days.




I wouldn't be to worried about that, he has no case, ZERO.  As a matter of fact if I were you, I'd apply to Ebay to have the Neg he left you reviewed for removal, as he clearly violated the terms of your auction that stated No International bidders. Because of that alone Ebay may actually consider removing the neg as per here under Additional info:



http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/fee ... rawal.html



"Feedback left by a person ineligible to participate in eBay transactions, according to Section 1 of the eBay User Agreement*, at the time of the transaction or the time the feedback was left."



   *which is covered here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html --->"fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;

      





You can do so by requesting it here:



http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_ ... ntinue+%3E



Just file it under "Other" and let them know that the bidder violated the terms of the auction listing and you were left a neg as a result of the violation.  I am not guaranteeing anything, because its Ebay, but its still worth a shot.  :)


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Active Collector

Posts: 40
Joined: Feb 14, 2007
Last Visit: Jun 08, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:25 pm 
 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:I think he's raving because my response on his Feedback Profile was "Google Cougarrinard before you bid and watch your eyes pop out!!!"

IMHO this is the absolute best possible feedback you could have left on his page. I left a similar comment on the LPF account, and he took his entire feedback private literally a couple hours later. But he wouldn't dare do such a thing with his TITANIUM ARMOR PLATED POWERSELLER cougarrinard account, so he's stuck with it for good. And the last thing he probably wants is more people googling up this forum.

For what it's worth, for those trying to determine if he really has a shop, I've got a Diamond Dave business card somewhere around here from my one learning experience with him. It sounded like a private residence to me, but I'll see if I can find it.


"i consider myslef lucky that i am not in your clicky web site stainers one & all" - littleprincessfreya aka cougarrinard

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2737
Joined: May 31, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 22, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:48 pm 
 

I like this link. If I were to bother with feedback (I can't seeing as I don't use eBay myself), I'd just dump a link to his seeming "but I sell so much I have to be awesome" routine. Corporations sell a lot, too, and we all know they "never" screw people.... they also have "I'm important" problems.


Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 601
Joined: Apr 15, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 02, 2021
Location: Cleveland, OH

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:19 pm 
 

Well, here is my email to eBay Customer Service AND SafeHarbor. Let's see if they do anything:
I would like to have the feedback left on my profile by eBay user "cougarrinard" removed because it violates the eBay rules and regulations regarding abuse of feedback.During the process of my auction, Ebay#  
** expired eBay auction **
, I was emailed by Mr Whitfield (cougarrinard), asking permission to bid on the auction, which clearly states in the AUCTION DESCRIPTION "NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS." If you read my reply to him, I attempted to be cordial, letting him know that I was sorry he was having difficulties with other eBayers, but I could not ship internationally as it was not cost-effective for either of us.Through repeated correspondence, which Mr. Whitfield said he has used for a complaint about ME, he insists that I said he COULD bid when it was clear he could not.Today, after more exasperating correspondence from "cougarrinard," I left a negative feedback saying he would not honor my auction terms and that communicating with him was a terrible experience.Since then, I have been harangued, reported to eBay, emailed on several occasions, and told that he would make sure "I am NRU" on eBay's system, as all "non-selling sellers" should be.Again, please refer to the terms of my auction - I am aware that I did NOT change the default setting on the auction template, which indicates "Shiping: Worldwide" - however, the auction states - in all capital letters, no less - no international shipping.That being said, how can someone who, based on my auction terms had no right to bid - leave me a retaliatory negative feedback?Please do not follow eBay UK's example, and cop-out because of my failure to change my template setting. It was clearly stated in the auction there would be no international bidders on THAT auction, and even my EMAIL to "cougarrinard" said the same thing! His email to me indicates that he even ASKED permission to bid, which in my response - clearly posted in the auction - I DENIED!!!Your prompt attention to this matter would be appreciated. I have heard from many people eBay will do nothing - but I am keeping my fingers crossed that you care enough about our selling community to deal with bullies like Mr. Whitfield (cougarrinard) appropriately.Respectfully,Matt


Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 601
Joined: Apr 15, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 02, 2021
Location: Cleveland, OH

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:46 pm 
 

BClarkie, the first question came from eBay ID goldbh.

I think he's legit, as he's done business with Beyond the Breach a number of times....but he's done TWICE as much with "littleprincessfreya" and "cougarrinard".

Who knows? It may have been a legit question, just very weird circumstances.


Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5626
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:02 pm 
 

You could also mention to eBay the feedback boosting. That is probably against the rules.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7949
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Apr 15, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:33 am 
 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:BClarkie, the first question came from eBay ID goldbh.

I think he's legit, as he's done business with Beyond the Breach a number of times....but he's done TWICE as much with "littleprincessfreya" and "cougarrinard".

Who knows? It may have been a legit question, just very weird circumstances.


No, your suspicions were right. He's either a shill, or a close personal friend of Cougies, which in my book is like being a close personal friend of Osama Bin Laden...
Block him, I already did.

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 28 of 100123 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 9899100