Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 29 of 111123 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:40 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:And he just SOLD a copy of H2 Mines of Bloodstone on 5/21...

And don't forget about that special bonus: the H3 which he has no rights to copy ...  :bounce:

What an assclown.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:59 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:I think Cougar is really taking a beating. If you look at what he's paying for auction items versus what he's making on the resale - for example:

He bought this copy of H2 Mines of Bloodstone on 5/28...

** expired/removed eBay auction **

And he just SOLD a copy of H2 Mines of Bloodstone on 5/21...

So my question is - why restock an item you sell for pennies on the dollar? I sold a copy of H2 when I was new to eBay - with ZERO feedback - and it ended for $21 or some such and change. Is this, by chance, people starting to wonder about his ethics online? I know May is a bad month for retail sales - for online merchants AND brick-and-mortar stores - but a module like this ending for $8 from a "titanium power seller" with "tons of repeat customers" seems like writing on the wall.

Just curious, and I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts...

Especially when you consider he won this H2(and illegal copy of H3) from here:

:lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:00 pm 

Assclown or not, selling an H2 for only $8 bucks says something about how poor his performance is...I could sell those all day OUTSIDE of eBay for $15+

:)

That's why I couldn't find one for the longest time...I sold the one I had... :oops:

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:01 pm 

I might want one of those H2s for $15. I only ever see it for $40.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:01 pm 

Note the "$15+"...and it's usually a lot plus. :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:02 pm 

Dagnabbit! ;)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:02 pm 

serleran wrote:I might want one of those H2s for $15. I only ever see it for $40.

You just missed it. :wink:  

Then again after the $40 P&P fee I am sure he charged for that auction, he probably made out in the end. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:36 am 

Fun feedback exchange : (it was for a Unearthed Arcana - june, the 3rd )

From the buyer :
Book OK. Old cat food boxes & £2 worth of stamps do not = £5 P&P. Ask P&P 1st!!

Cougar's answer :
recycling 2 save planet, U paid S&H/P&P, thats H&P, see terms, YES ASK p&p 1st

:?
Recycling 2 save planet, poor buyer...
If I remember well, Coug used tomato sauces boxes in the past.
Maybe that is the H1 crisis...
Or maybe he has definitely turned to a cat or something like that  :P

:albino:

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:43 am 

Just bought an auction from a seller after Coug had the 1st winning bids. Of course, the seller offered me a second chance offer because he was afraid Coug would bail on the shipping. And........ Coug did! Even though the seller's auction specified shipping to the UK would be high.

Just for kicks here's correspondence I got from Coug after I banned him from my auctions. Like he had to ask why...

may I enquire why you blocked me please?
if you have been victim of auction interferance lies please forward the email to ebay asap, otherwsie please tell me why i may not bid please? I am a powerseller, rated 7,051, i have sold 34,000 items on ebay and am UK's largest D&D seller, what possible cause have you to block me?
please advise asap
thanks

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:41 pm 

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:06 pm 

:SIGH:

So I open my Yahoo! email this morning, and there were dozens of replies from people I haven't spoken with (emailed) in months. Apparently, something happened with the Yahoo! server the other day, and all of the items in MY DRAFTS folder were SENT OUT!

This included a REALLY NASTY EMAIL to cougarrinard. :sigh:

If you all recall, he bid on and won a large lot of common AD&D items a month or so ago, even after I told him not to bid. At any rate, the email which was inadvertently sent from my DRAFTS folder basically said "You're a jerk...read my auction terms...and everybody who said you were an asshat was correct."

HIS LENGTHY RESPONSE : :sigh:

if people did lie to you about me you should report them to ebay for auction interferance.

yes of course I will report you as you are a non selling sellr, and deserve to be NRU.

my USA address is  friend who forwards parcels for me, I think he verified/ confirmed, but its not linked to my pay pal account.

dont you ask yourself if i am as bad as these idiots say how i have sold more D&D items on ebay than ANY other seller?    i have more repeat customers than any other seller,  how do you think I managed that if i as as bad as these liars say?

1- I buy alot of stuff form USA, see my FB see my FB from sellers, most are in USA and get A+ service via M bags I have had well over 4,000 M bags delivered thus far?  only a couple have never been sent as far as I know?     Most Americans are ok to allow a Brit to bid if they ask, its just more work, but more / higher bids?   makes sense to most?   and theres always my USA addreess if all else fails?   he send / forwads me about 40 M bags a month

2- I like M bags, they used to cost $1 per lb, now only $2 per lb, still half the cost of most other services, who want s to pay more for S&H then they need to?    I offred you to pay the differance betwen the cheaper M bags and your expensive serivece?  I have given you several options in fact, including offering to pay your full stated amount, THEN you threw it back in my face, NICE?

3- yes its seems people can easily read 65 MUTUALLY withdrawn feedback but have much more trouble reading 36,000 +FB's with 7400 ebayers?    99.3%.     I seem to attract many idiot bidders and sellers, I know that very people who "warned" you against me have multiple ID's and use them to influence my FB, they are just jealous and try many differant things to effect my business.   Only very few weak minded people ever take notice of them, once the relevant scorrs are compared its obvious whos the comen.   I assume they have offered yto buy the parcels for  you, on another unrealsted ID no dount already?

4- so I let this auction drop you say?    you say you ont want to join the liars?  but by listening to them and refusing to sell the item I won you already have?   how can you say otherwsie?  

basically theres not much more I can do, ebay will remove you for non selling if you dont sell, the liars have already managed to get several people NRU, of cours they will deny it, what do they care how many people they effect as long as they efect me?  

I ma not happy i bid, won  fair & square, then these poison mongers get to you, well done.   I even offered to pay your full prices, I was jsut asking, check the emails if you like?   USUALLY theres nothing worng with talking, I see it was a waste of tiem with you?  

so lets see how you would feel , lets say in a few years down the line?  you give up your job to do ebay full time, )(I took volentary redundancy and put the money into my D&D bussiness)  slowely grow the business, and get the attention of a few people each with mutiple ID's who, set up web sites, and disrupt as much of your sales and purchases as they can find/ get away with.  effecting your profits, FB and business.    with nothing you can do to convince some others who are easily led/ effected that you are the honest trader and they are liars?  

why else would they bother you?   why would they go to the lenghs to protect you a perfect stranger?   unless to get at me?   they could simply NOT trade with me?  but no they want to effect my business a business I have worked many years at.    still the frustration over, I leave it to you to think on how you'd feel, and hope that you are never in the position i am in.     I can fight them, and have stopped several of their ID's, (they wont admit it as they are like old woman always boasting about everyuthing but NOTHING is actrually true, I would not mind if I had ever had any trades actually with them any of them, but they dont have a shred of evideance everything is third hand hearsay, that they habe grown, most  of it is laughable,  

honestly if I had done HaLF of what they cliam I would no longer be allowe on ebay think on that?

I offer you one last time, I'll pay pal with your rates, direct to my confirmed address  no risk to you, as you wanted it, to prove I am the honest one and the rogues cheats and liars are jsut that?

your choice?    i have spent along time on this and should not have had to?

the very least you should do is forward the emails to me & ebay for auction interferance IF you are not siding with them, AND LET EBAY DECIDE WHO IS AT FAULT?    they will only lsoe one ID each, but that better than nothing?  you seem to be siding with them?   think about it, be fair and even if you dont sell to me, at least report them?  i havedone nithing wrong, they alreadsy have you have the proof?

--dave

Not wanting to let the British Battle-Cat have the last word, I responded with the following:

Mr. Whitfield -

This email apparently was sent to you from my "Drafts" folder on Yahoo! email - it was actually a letter I had prepared to send, but since we did not contact each other any further, I never sent it.

Something apparently happened with my ENTIRE "Drafts" folder....as all of them were mailed out yesterday (even one to my ex-girlfriend!) without my knowledge. I have contacted Yahoo! to find out what happened - if it was a system glitch, or something else.

I had thought we put this to bed weeks ago, and I am sorry my email issue opened an old wound for you. But as I said before, I have no intention of selling to you - as I said in the auction NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS. My only question - which you have dodged since this issue came up weeks and weeks ago - is why you seem "oblivious" to the fact that when people say NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS, you BID ANYWAY! You have done this to more people than just me - I actually have on occasion watched what you bid on, and you seem to plainly ignore people's auction descriptions as far as international bidding! I even sent you an email TELLING YOU not to bid on the item....what part of "no!" do you not understand???

Do you perhaps think you are "bigger" than eBays rules? As far as how much you sell, I am surprised you continue to do so - I have noticed that on many of your items, specifically a few auctions for H2 - The Mines of Bloodstone - you are taking phenomenal losses on what you sell for versus what you pay for each item. If I were losing money like you, I would have stopped selling online a long time ago. But perhaps I guess enough $1 or $2 sales still amounts to several thousand a month. They seem to work for you, much like the PDF auctions you win to boost your feedback and keep your powerseller status intact. Any chimpanzee can see through that tactic, and I feel sorry for the eBayers who are not saavy enough to look.

As far as asking me one last time, the lot has been returned to my stock and will be re-sold individually. I will stick to my guns on this one, as I did....I will repeat several times...stipulate NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS.

As a powerseller who "sells more on eBay than anyone else," surely you can understand the concept of "Hey, Mr. Whitfield...read my auction. Don't get pissy with me because I AM NOT SHIPPING OVERSEAS." End of story. And since this US guy you know isn't registered to your "cougarrinard" user ID, there's still a chance of a chargeback.

My final question to you is this - are you planning on leaving me negative feedback, despite the fact that you ignored my email AND auction terms stating that I would not accept an overseas bidder? If so, please be aware that your feedback will be met with a negative in-kind, letting everyone know how you "Ignore Auction Terms and bid on USA only auctions". I would have left that one already, but I wanted to let this go, and certainly was not looking forward to letting you type "BLOCK WIPE" on my feedback page, as you have done to dozens of others. I am also certain that you take negatives very heavily and have a penchant for retaliatory feedback.

I'd like to let this one rest...but if you want to add me to your crusade against a select few on eBay, I need to protect myself and my reputation, as I have done nothing wrong, other than stick TO MY ORIGINAL AUCTION TERMS!!!!

Again, I am sorry my Yahoo! kicked out an old email to you - for that I apologize. But let this go. You've already reported me to eBay, so let's not exchange negatives over something DAVID WHITFIELD did wrong. I'm letting you off the hook on this transaction without reporting you for ignoring my auction terms - let's just go our seperate ways.

Respectfully,

Matt
eBay ID: centerstagehobbies

:sigh: Ah, the drama. And being a theatre person, I have enough drama in my life already.  :oops:

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:18 pm 

Just for fun, put his email in Word and run a spell check. There's more red and green in that bastard than on a Christmas tree...

bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:28 pm 

LOL!!!!

I read CSH's post and was laughing myself silly...

...then I read khartsfield's and nearly passed out from lack of O2 from laughing so hard.

Funny stuff (wipes tears)

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:01 am 

I count 33 question marks in Diamond Dave's essay. There's just no way English is his first language.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:26 am 

Here's a semi-useful feature that eBay, unfortunately buries pretty deep in the My eBay>Preferences area. I bring it up because Cougie is hardly the only international bidder who conveniently "forgets" or "didn't see" a seller's terms or thinks that he can bully a seller after the auction ends (although he is, by far, the worst offender I've ever seen).

So, presto-chango, by activating this feature, you'll never have to deal with any post-auction pleading or bullying, or trying to get your eBay fees back, or worrying about exchanging negative feedback with someone who shouldn't have been bidding in the first place. Their bids won't even register.

(For the record, I mean no offense to our many international friends here at The Acaeum. I'm just pointing out a useful tool that can save some heartache. For instance, the seller mentioned in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=4734&start=1800

... is going to wish he had activated this feature when he discovers that the CougTard is mounting a siege on his U.S.-only auctions. There are idiots out there who think the rules do not apply to them, as CSH's correspondence with CougDick more than proves.)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:28 am 

So what is Cougar's stateside partner in crime Ebay user ID, the one he uses to buy registered under a U.S Id?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:31 am 

Xaxaxe, I let aquelajames know about the coug. I just hope that he reads it before his auctions end.

Afrika Corps, it is danteisevil, which the coug has still not left any feedback for his auction that he "won" from him

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:33 am 

or the us address he provides to have items shiped to/ I mean I have heard that Cougar will say sometimes that he has a friend in the US that will ship items to him as a proxy bidder to disarm sellers who have a US Only shipping policy and he provides an alternate US adress or he uses a US registered account to bid. Am I wrong on this?

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 29 of 111123 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 109110111