Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 27 of 111123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:59 pm 

Did anybody catch the feedback in which Mr. Cougie ADMITS that he is a con-man????

Check out the feedback dispute between Cougar and asylum-books-and-games:

----------------
ASYLUM LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THAT SAID:
"Wants cheapest postal service, then expects the best, expedited delivery! Avoid!"

COUGARRINARD REPLIED:
"aksed for standard PO parcel, dont take a month to arrive CON MAN, now 48 nFB's?"
-----------------

Well, cougar, you've got 55...so what does that make you?

This guy is such a freaking moron (in my humble opinion, of course) I am almost bewildered. I am hoping he gets enough NEGATIVES so that he loses his damn TITANIUM PLATED, GOLD-RIMMED or whatever the hell it is powerseller status. It would be nice to get him off eBay so I can quit hearing about his ludicrous behavior.

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Last edited by Magelin on Thu May 10, 2007 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:31 pm 

Report him. I can't empahsize that enough.

Report it every time he interferes in an auction ... which is daily.

Report any of his listings that bend or break eBay's listing guidelines.

Report every fake transaction where he buys feedback.

It might never work, but constant reporting is the only hope there is of ending the Cougar menace. Vigilante action is great fun and all, but it's temporary at best.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:06 pm 

Badmike wrote:
Al;

Typically takes the form of selling non-existent or worthless products that don't actually have to be shipped (usually cost 1 cent, or are advertised as such).  Something along the lines of "Secrets to Ebay!", which is a digital file that can be emailed, sold to as many buyers as wished for 1 cent each.  The purpose isn't to distribute a product, merely a vehicle so all the parties can leave themselves glowing positive feedback.Illegal under Ebay rules...

Mike B.

ahhhhhh i see now. dont feel quite so thick anymore :)

thanks guys

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:19 pm 

Its not looking good for Cougy is it? Looks like he's ripped another ebayer
off! No wonder he has to cheat to get his feedback score back up!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:23 pm 

Good news!   :D  :D  :D

I just received a response from Ebay customer support in regards to the recent C-nard feedback manipulation issue I reported:

Dear smarmy1,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your Feedback concerns.

We're concerned about violations on eBay, and we've thoroughly investigated your report regarding cougarrinard. Please be assured that we've taken appropriate action in accordance with our site policies. Our actions may include removing Feedback, issuing a warning, temporary suspension, indefinite suspension, or terminating the membership.

Out of concern for the privacy of all members, we can't discuss the results of our investigation of a member's account with another member.
I hope that this assures you that your account information will likewise remain private.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

(name changed to protect the innocent)
eBay Customer Support

Score three for the home team!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks again to bclarkie for the leading the way.  Keep up the good work.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:50 pm 

smarmy1 wrote:Good news!   :D  :D  :D

I just received a response from Ebay customer support in regards to the recent C-nard feedback manipulation issue I reported:

Score three for the home team!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks again to bclarkie for the leading the way.  Keep up the good work.

smarmy1,

That is eBay's standard email that is automatically sent out when you send them a report of this nature. I got the same thing also.

Kosh

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:18 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:
smarmy1,

That is eBay's standard email that is automatically sent out when you send them a report of this nature. I got the same thing also.

Kosh

Doh!  :oops:

But, the nice message seemed so sincere ....  :cry: Oh well, at least I know what to expect next time.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:25 pm 

A potential lost m-bag victim:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:54 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:A potential lost m-bag victim:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

We can only hope the Coug did not get prior approval before bidding on this auction.  From the auction listing
NO bids from other countries accepted at this time without prior email approval

Wouldn't that be sweet. :) Come on second-chance!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:25 pm 

smarmy1 wrote:
Wouldn't that be sweet. :) Come on second-chance!

It's an auctioning service, not an individual, they are usually pretty strict on their terms.  I would be surprised if they end up selling it to Cougie...

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:29 pm 

I have alerted the seller that Cougie apparently still thinks the U.S. is a British colony, and that he will also ask to run his M-Bag scam. I also requested that the seller report Diamond Dave for violation of the unwanted-bidding policy.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:04 pm 

Since the auction listing does give him a way to bid if he emails for permission first, I did not send an email to Ebay customer service. Otherwise, if this had been another strictly 'US only' auction, I was ready to reword and resend.  Just out of curiousity, how many times have you guys reported him to Ebay for violations?

I have not checked in to it, but is it possible to speak to customer service reps directly or is everything mediated via email?  It's fairly easy to not respond to an emailed complaint but much more difficult to ignore someone on the telelphone.  The process of escalation is great ... "Ok.  Thanks for your assistance, but may I speak to your supervisor?" has worked wonders for me.  :wink:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:01 am 

smarmy1 wrote:I have not checked in to it, but is it possible to speak to customer service reps directly or is everything mediated via email?

I've done eBay's "live help" a couple of times. It's basically just trading instant messages with an eBay customer-service person (in theory, anyway; the person could be a contract employee in India or Kenya, for all I know).

I didn't find it particularly helpful, as most of the responses I got directed me to eBay help pages that I already know of. But they were friendly enough, and it felt good to vent.   :)

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:17 am 

I mailed this muppet earlier in the week to ask what the TOTAL price would be for an item I liked the look of. As it was 99p (P&P undisclosed etc) I thought I would see what he would charge.

Clearly I have no intention of bidding or buying, but 5 days later and still no reply. Do you think thats so he isn't committed to a price and can charge what he likes at the end??  :roll:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:31 am 

ashmire13 wrote:I mailed this muppet earlier in the week to ask what the TOTAL price would be for an item I liked the look of. As it was 99p (P&P undisclosed etc) I thought I would see what he would charge.

Clearly I have no intention of bidding or buying, but 5 days later and still no reply. Do you think thats so he isn't committed to a price and can charge what he likes at the end??  :roll:

The standard Cougarturd reply if you bombard him with a few more emails asking why he hasnt replied to your question about P&P will be -
check your spam filter, I have already replied to this email!!
This is the Cturds way of avoiding the sticky and auction interest ending question of his over the top P&P :roll: .

The Fringe Dweller returns to the shadows vowing to personally see to the demise of the Cturd and his five fingered discounts.

Keeper of the Arcane

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:46 am 

Surely this is against Ebays copyright policy?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk:80/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... :B:SS:UK:1

Reported

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:31 am 

Cushionsnbeans wrote:Surely this is against Ebays copyright policy?

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Reported

I was actually wondering the same, is including photo copies of original material without permission reportable?

I reported it in any event as well just in case.

Okay, I can't help but ask, but what exactly is a "potato wedger"? - bclarkie

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:05 pm 

I am absolutely flabbergasted. Today, I sent eBay UK an email complaining that cougar bid on my auction, despite being warned that I only accepted "US" bidders - and stipulated the same in my auction terms.......

and they sent ME a warning, telling me that if I did it again, I could be suspended!!!!!!!!!

Customer service at its best. Who's he paying off at eBay????

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 27 of 111123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 109110111