Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 3 of 11112, 3, 4 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:48 am 

Badmike wrote:I wish more ripped off buyers/sellers would refuse to knuckle under and just let the feedback stay put.

Too right. I'm probably one of the bigger eBay defenders at this site, but I can say with complete conviction that the mutual-feedback-withdrawal policy is just a huge mistake on eBay's part.

Asylum Games is my new hero, though. :) He really let the CougTard have it with both barrels — or, as we like to say out here in Nevada, it was just "a good ol' ass-whupping." Asylum appears to be smart enough to know that any time CougDick gets anywhere near a keyboard, he just completely embarrasses himself with his OTT ranting and English As A Third Language skills.

Last edited by Xaxaxe on Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:26 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:Too right. I'm probably one of the bigger eBay defenders at this site, but I can say with comeplete conviction that the mutual-feedback-withdrawal policy is just a huge mistake on eBay's part.

Asylum Games is my new hero, though. :) He really let the CougTard have it with both barrels — or, as we like to say out here in Nevada, it was just "a good ol' ass-whupping." Asylum appears to be smart enough to know that any time CougDick gets anywhere near a keyboard, he just completely embarrasses himself with his OTT ranting and English As A Third Language skills.

favorite new Cougie quote on his "About Me" page:

LOL. PS AND THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH, YOUR NOT CLEVER ENOUGH TO WORK IT OUT, ALL 15 OF YOU ON THE LITTLE SITE, KEEP TRYING LOL

My theory has always been that Cougie is dyslexic, but I'm leaning to the theory that he's a drunken grade school drop out...surely no one can be that incoherent on purpose?

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:33 am 

No word of a lie, my 5 year old speaks better English than that. Done what I done?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:55 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:No word of a lie, my 5 year old speaks better English than that. Done what I done?

Perhaps there is a simpler explanation to why Cougar is the way he is.  Maybe he is immortal?  Perhaps a vampire or maybe one of those Scottish highlander guys...not sure but it would explain a lot of things.

He cannot speak or type a sentence in a coherent manner which leads me to believe that he learned English way back in the 12th or 13th century.  That would explain words and phrases like "PYAING CUSTOEMR", "CPMPARE MY FEEDNACK", and "DESPATCH".  He has neither the time nor intelligence to learn proper modern English.

He is a bitter, rude, mean bastard.  Hell, who wouldnt after being alive for the last thousand years?  He probably tries to off himself every day, regenerates painfully, and stomps home screaming at the top of his lungs for someone to hear his plea to remove him from his pathetic existence.  Not to mention if he is a nasty little nosferatu, he is probably flipping out most of the time due to lack of blood.  Do you know how difficult it is to get human blood?  He probably sucks down a lot of cat, dog, and rat blood just to get by.  Poor bastard.

He probably hasnt had an intimate relationship in a couple hundred years.  What woman in their right mind would want to be with a guy that talks like a retard, whose skin looks the color of spoiled milk, has oversized, pointy canines, and dresses up in clothing that was popular in the 1800's?

Also, he was probably so upset when Van Halen chose Sammy Hagar as their new lead vocalist after David Lee Roth left the group that he had a mental breakdown and simply hasnt recovered yet.  I know I did.  :wink:

Everyone should feel sorry for Dave.  He didnt ask to live forever or love Van Halen.  :twisted:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:27 am 

Awesome, KOP.

Frank, why don't you work up a "creature feature" on coug.  That would be fricken hilarious.   :D

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:01 pm 

I'll try to whip one up in the next few days.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:08 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Also, he was probably so upset when Van Halen chose Sammy Hagar as their new lead vocalist after David Lee Roth left the group ...

The Day That Rock Died. :cry:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:58 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Perhaps a vampire or maybe one of those Scottish highlander guys...

I think you're on to something here. And you're right, it would explain a lot. And, who knows, maybe he looked a little something like this back in his salad days ...

It's the CougLander! There can be only one! (thank God)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:00 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:I think you're on to something here. And you're right, it would explain a lot. And, who knows, maybe he looked a little something like this back in his salad days ...

[ Image ]

It's the CougLander! There can be only one! (thank God)

I think I just pissed myself laughing!!

All time classic :lol:

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:04 pm 

X, now if you can somehow photoshop this guys head:

onto that poster, I think it would be perfect. :P

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:07 pm 

bclarkie wrote:X, now if you can somehow photoshop this guys head ...

I'm not sure my Photoshop skills extend that far ... I'm pretty much an "Add A Type Layer" sort of user. After that, my expertise drops off rapidly. :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:08 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:I'm not sure my Photoshop skills extend that far ... I'm pretty much an "Add A Type Layer" sort of user. After that, my expertise drops off rapidly. :)

You have to admit, that it would be pretty funny though.  :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:25 pm 

bclarkie wrote:X, now if you can somehow photoshop this guys head:

onto that poster, I think it would be perfect. :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I wanna see that.  Come on, somebody must be able to pull that off!

Let mirth prevail!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:35 pm 

Ask and ye shall receive.

There Can Be Only ONE!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:39 pm 

Traveller wrote:Ask and ye shall receive.

[ Image ]

There Can Be Only ONE!

I may have laughed harder this year, but I can't remember when..... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:27 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:It's the CougLander! There can be only one! (thank God)

CougLander!!!  Oh Jesus...that's just frickin' genius!  :lol:   However it seems there is a steep price to pay for all this mirth and mayhem we have unleashed.  For some reason I now have a goofy looking bald guy wearing a kilt running around in my head singing Queen's Princes of the Universe.  Please God make it stop!  :P

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:00 am 

Oh my frigging Lord, that is by far the funniest thing I've seen in months. I set it as the background on all my servers at work. I may even write a GPO and force it onto desktops for a week or so. Excellent job!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:55 am 

Holy god, that's even better than expected!  For some reason, the positioning of the left hand goes perfectly with the face!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Let mirth prevail!

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 3 of 11112, 3, 4 ... 109110111