Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 23 of 111123 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:23 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Two totally different people leaving the same feedback for LPF

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 448&de=off

gjallerhorn ( 29 ) Joined Nov-20-06 from the UK

walksinthedarkness1983 ( 78 ) Joined Mar-11-05 from the UK

GREAT EBAYER, GOOD TRANSACTION WOULD TRADE AGAIN A+

More Cougie buddies?

Damn! He went private while I was writing this.

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm 

Oh no, I've received this scorcher from cougie as a follow-up:

i consider myslef lucky that i am not in your clicky web site stainers one & all

BURN!!1! How will I cope with such a devastating response? The funny thing is that prior to this little episode I basically lurked here.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm 

lawrenson wrote:If you want to know the server Dante is posting from, the Admin on here should have his IP address. This will give the web provider hes posting thru.

Cheers,
Malc

One doesn't have to be the admin to have a decent shot at locating a poster's IP address.  Anyone hosting his own avatar could get a pretty good idea who's who by comparing post times with image requests.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
--H.L. Mencken

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:31 pm 

lawrenson wrote:If you want to know the server Dante is posting from, the Admin on here should have his IP address. This will give the web provider hes posting thru.

Lord Foul will do something if it is warranted.  I wouldn't be surprised if Dante's IPs are from the UK.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:33 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:Lord Foul will do something if it is warranted.  I wouldn't be surprised if Dante's IPs are from the UK.

To play devil's (heh) advocate, my correspondence with him was via an aol.com address. Take that for what you will as to his location.

"i consider myslef lucky that i am not in your clicky web site stainers one & all" - littleprincessfreya aka cougarrinard

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:38 pm 

FWIW, I do not believe that Cougar and danteisevil are one in the same.  I am however certain that he is in fact Cougar's US contact.  Whether or not its just a friend or perhaps a relative, he is most certainly acting on Cougar's behalf.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:40 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Done.

BTW, Brian, it said I was over the character limit ... there was nothing said about any daily limits. I took off the last sentence, though, and I worked just fine.

Thank you.  :)   I did have to fashion my message a couple times to get it right, but it should have fit.  Either way though as long as the message got through, thats all that matters. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:43 pm 

viewtopic.php?t=5576

Deserving of its own thread, trust me ...  :wink:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:51 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Either way though as long as the message got through, thats all that matters. :wink:

I already heard back from the guy. He was grateful to us, mad as hell at Cougar, and ready to report him immediately.

It's just too bad his return feedback will be buried under LPF's private setting. I'm not sure I've ever seen a more cowardly, vindictive act than what Diamond Dave just did. Knowing full well that he would be abandoning the account, he leaves negative feedback for people who paid him quickly, then slinks off before they can even respond.

Karma is coming for you, Dave. Believe it.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:14 pm 

we are not one in the same. and....why disclose my peronal information chief? what have i done to you?

i am not in the uk. save your time searching. i have no association with your ebay friend. i deleted everything bc its pointless.

you can waste all the time you want. but everything i have told you is the truth. there is no point arguing or debating it. so im ending it with this reply. thanks for the information and the help. it was nice speaking with you all.

bclarkie, i state this one more time. you are far from the truth. you are looking in the wrong direction. whatever it is you are trying to do or prove you are far from it. waste your time all you want pursuing your imagination but you are close to 180degrees away from what you are trying to find. which i am not sure what it is. but associating me with your ebay friend is far from anywhere close to what you are looking for.

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:16 pm 

danteisevil wrote:we are not one in the same. and....why disclose my peronal information chief? what have i done to you?

i am not in the uk. save your time searching. i have no association with your ebay friend. i deleted everything bc its pointless.

you can waste all the time you want. but everything i have told you is the truth. there is no point arguing or debating it. so im ending it with this reply. thanks for the information and the help. it was nice speaking with you all.

Time for the By-By Troll Song?

Where-o-where is my beer?

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:46 pm 

- Not entirely a False ID.
- Louise Seeby is his Missus (or partner, or female co-habittee call it what you want).

cougarette?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:46 pm 

- Neg him. Don't even hesitate. Blast him into next week. It's what will hurt him the most.

yeah

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... ugarrinard

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK WHEN YOU GET THE ITEM, my pet hate is chasing nonpaying bidders closely followed by feedback dodgers. You leave feedback when you get the item, then I will leave it too, straight after. I know you got the item & are happy, & we both get a point. Previously I have left FB first but been ignored so I now only leave once received. Again if you don't like it don't bid simple?

- Beware, though, of the inevitable requests for mutual feedback withdrawal.

62 and counting

enough cougar already. getting headache from his mewing

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:58 pm 

Normally I have a couple of nights away and it takes me 15 minutes to catch up - looks like I missed all the fun!!!

As a slight aside, and I'm not condoning such actions,but  why hasn't Dave had anyone go round his house and kick his head in?!
That might sound a little daft, but I'm pretty sure that if I had behaved so consistently badly, then I would have had people on my doorstep by now!!!

(As even more of an aside, I keep a (quite short) list of the names and addresses of people that have turned me over. Sometimes when you're out and about, travelling away from home you discover that you are not too far away from someones home and it would seem rude not to ask them directly about the stuff they failed to send you............)(If someone who lives hundred miles away turned up on my doorstep politely asking about some D&D books I'd consider that they were serious about the refund 8O )

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:04 am 

So is he going to wait two months and blast ME for not selling him that lot of eBay stuff? And what's the time frame, so I can double check and make sure he doesn't hit-and-run nail me and then make sure I can't reply...?

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:01 am 

TIME OUT!!!!!
(OK, I've got two left on this thread! :lol:  :lol: )

I don't have a dog in this fight; I feel more like the definition of a referee--one ice cream cone and two kids want it!

Let me jump in with a thought or two:

(1) Like some, I am not convinced that danteisevil is Cougie/LPF's U.S. connection; his feedback numbers seem too low for me, given how many here have blocked Cougie/LPF in the last year.

(2) Dante, I would seriously like to see how this transaction comes out in the future, and whether everything got to Cougie or not (however long it took).

(3)  At the same time, for those reading this (members of the site or not), some general advice on selling:

(a)  If you limit bidding to certain areas of the world, stand by your guns and don't allow bids from the blocked area(s).

(b)  Make sure that shipping and handling are under YOUR terms, and don't change them; also, insure the heck out of it--maybe even ask for something similar to return-receipt-requested, if available.  

(c)  If you are shipping outside the U.S. (or wherever you are in the world), use something that is traceable--even if that means going UPS, FedEx, DHL, Airborne, etc. instead of post office.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:29 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:Like the coward he is, he's leaving those negs for transactions that are at least two months old, hoping that the victims either won't be regular eBay users or else will not know how to respond

Is it 60 days the time limit for leaving feedback or 90 days?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:47 am 

Not sure if you have this expression in the States, but think men in prison.

Dante and Cougar - wonder whos the Bitch and Whos the Daddy?

Cheers,
malcolm

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 23 of 111123 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 109110111