Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 22 of 111123 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 109110111
Author

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:58 pm 

I recognize this scenario! This is where the person begins realizing that there is no such thing as "winning" so they begin the ad hominem attacks.

Usually there is at least another 24 to 48 hours of sporadic posts that eventually trail off...

Unless of course this is actually the scenario where the person gets "friends" to vouch for them or creates another ID.
If I recall, the last person (or was it the one before) was stupid enough to start threatening Foul and got every IP in his neighborhood banned.  :P

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:59 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Lets see, I am the gay one and yet you are the one posting about rubbing your balls on me.  Yeah, that makes sense.  :lol:

Seriously, I think that its time Foulfoot busts out the ban hammer.

Awww cmon...this is fuckin' hilarious!  :lol:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:02 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:06 pm 

Not only that, it's also hilarious!

Let mirth prevail!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:06 pm 

By the way, what makes you think Dante is evil?

Let mirth prevail!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:07 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Nice! Is that you leaving all that feedback, Schief?  :)  :)

*cough* no comment. :)

I notice it's been almost a week since he got any positives on the LPF acct, and much longer than that since he sold anything. I'm guessing he must have decided to abandon that account and salt the earth in the process. He surely knows he's going to get a couple pages of negatives now, and with no new sales, they're going to stay up there.

On a related note, I see danteisevil has apologized. Let's get back to the real issue here, and that is how to take cougie down.  :evil:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:12 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:
I'd like to do the same, BC. What eBay links are you pointing these poor saps to? I ask for two reasons:

1. eBay often makes it harder than necessary to report infractions;

2. Many people are just too damn lazy to find the information themselves.

I'm hoping to prod at least two of these victims into reporting Princess Cougar. Really, you're right: he's gone too far this time. This could be a chance to get him booted.

Here is the mesaage that I have been sending to the people who got negged:

Hi there. I wanted to make you aware of the fact that an ebayer under the user ID littleprincessfreya left you a negative feedback without cause. This individual also uses a second larger Ebay handle Cougarrinard where he also applies such tactics. Unfortunately this type of behavoir is quite common for him and he did so thinking that by the time you realized it, that it would be too late too respond. It might be a good idea to repsond in kind as well as report him to Ebay for feedback extortion which is a blatant violation of their rules. I also strongly suggest that you do not give in to his mutual feedback withdrawl requests as that is his MO. Thanks for your time and sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I have not been sending any specific links yet.  If someone does come back to me for help where to look though they can report him here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_ ... ntinue+%3E

From there you click on "Feedback Concerns" and the fourth option down is "Member threatend to leave negative feedback if demands were not met"

Hope that helps. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:19 pm 

danteisevil wrote:
i thought this was america....

soon enough i will convince you all that i caused 911. jesus h criminy christ .

WOW! Homeland Security data miners will have a field day with you!

Do you like the white with black stripes or the pink jumpsuit?

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:26 pm 

Hey can someone contact this guy:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... eagles-fly

And sending him this message:

Hi there. For what its worth the person who just neg'd you under the user ID littleprincesfreya is a well know Ebay entity.  This individual actually frequently sells under a different user ID though, Cougarrinard. In case you were not aware of it, David's feedback extortion is a common practice and it also a blatant violation of Ebay's rules and you can report him here for doing so:  http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us ... ntinue+%3E . If you click on "feedback concerns" its the third option down, "member threatened to leave negative feedback if demands were not met".
Also, this is definitely not the first time that this has happened, as a matter of fact he will typically do this and then request mutual FB withdrawl, but I am pretty certain he is dumping his littleprincessfreya ID, so he very well may not. Either way, it may be best if you report him to Ebay. Sorry to see yet another innocent Ebayer get trashed by Cougarrinard/LFP.

I just tried and Ebay will not let me contact him because I have reached my daily limit. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:30 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I just tried and Ebay will not let me contact him because I have reached my daily limit. :)

Done.

BTW, Brian, it said I was over the character limit ... there was nothing said about any daily limits. I took off the last sentence, though, and I worked just fine.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:43 pm 

Okay, I have another angle: false contact information. I just got this gem from Diamond Dave, regarding a little missive I sent him earlier:

"I can leave FB when ever & whatever i want to thanks

there was no extortion, I never said leave FB or else

Its called FB now run alone and print that on your little web site"

The sender is listed as Louise Seeby.

I'm reporting it as soon as I get done here. My previous experience with an eBay asshat that was using false contact information turned out very well; I got the clown NARU'd within two weeks. It's one area that eBay takes pretty seriously.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:47 pm 

This just in: Cougie has altered the Little Princess account to show private feedback!  :)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 448&de=off

Score one for the good guys; it's clear that DM Dave is going to abandon this account and give up on whatever plan he had for it.

And, Dave, since we all know you read every word here: you are SUCH a coward.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:14 pm 

Not entirely a False ID.

Louise Seeby is his Missus (or partner, or female co-habittee call it what you want).

Cheers,
Malcolm

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:19 pm 

Two totally different people leaving the same feedback for LPF

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 448&de=off

gjallerhorn ( 29 ) Joined Nov-20-06 from the UK

walksinthedarkness1983 ( 78 ) Joined Mar-11-05 from the UK

GREAT EBAYER, GOOD TRANSACTION WOULD TRADE AGAIN A+

More Cougie buddies?

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:20 pm 

I'll believe that Cougie has a female friend when I'm given some sort of proof ... and women held against their will don't count.

Not that it matters at all any longer. See above for Cougie totally giving up on the LPF account.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:20 pm 

If you want to know the server Dante is posting from, the Admin on here should have his IP address. This will give the web provider hes posting thru.

Cheers,
Malc

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:21 pm 

I have no evidence she was ALWAYS female.

Cheers,
Malc

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:23 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:This just in: Cougie has altered the Little Princess account to show private feedback!  :)

Not to take too much credit, but I would consider the fact that he changed his feedback to private - within an hour or so of me naming his cougarrinard account in a negative feedback there - to be a little more than a coincidence.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 22 of 111123 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 109110111