Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 21 of 111123 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:25 pm 

danteisevil wrote:no lordan.
the only thing i have read on this forum is this post...i read all of the pages on this topic.
starting from page 14 and up. all half of these guys do is talk about cougie. thats where my observation came from. where else would i get it from. seriously i don't want to read about d&d so why would i even go past this post? all my posts are on this topic and nothing more.

Ummm, the title of this thread is "Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya".  Surprisingly enough, most of the posts in this thread are related to Cougarrinard.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:29 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:But remember to space out multiple feedbacks so they show up on different pages.  One wise soul did this, though I can't remember the URL of the posting.

That was the Asylum Games episode, right? I think it's all in this thread, but you'd have to go back a few pages.

And you're right: spacing them out is the way to go. Asylum's method was pure genius ... every time Cougie put together a few positives, Asylum would hit him with another negative. It was frickin' classic.  :)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:37 pm 

Ugh...somehow those transactions aren't showing up for ME to leave feedback on for cougie. That f**ker.

Edit: WHEW, nevermind. They weren't on my "leave feedback" page, but I can still get at em directly from the auction pages. Burn in hell, Dave.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:39 pm 

danteisevil wrote: organise  

I notice you use a very "british" way of spelling certain words .....must be a coincidence I guess, I'm sure you just originally happened to be British before you moved state side   :roll:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:41 pm 

Like the coward he is, he's leaving those negs for transactions that are at least two months old, hoping that the victims either won't be regular eBay users or else will not know how to respond.

You might have to go to the individual item page(s) and leave your feedback one item at a time ... it's a pain, but it's well worth the grief it will cause Cougie.

[edit: I see we cross-posted the same thought, Schief ...  :) ]

Last edited by Xaxaxe on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:42 pm 

mindless babble. rabble rabble....talking to a brick wall.

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 pm 

danteisevil wrote:. wakeup man, there are other things in life. such as girls... find one. you might enjoy sex.

Heh, it was only a matter of time before we pulled this one out.   :lol:   First its the, 'Shut Up or I will kick your ass!" then when that doesn't work its the "You don't get laid". If it wasn't so pathetic and predictable it would be funny.  

Seriously, you can not be older than 16, you just can't.  U R d3f1nt31\I teh R00xx)r2!!!11!one!!

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:45 pm 

.... 8)

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:47 pm 

danteisevil wrote:random nonsense that no one is really paying much attention to any longer

Really, it's time for you to say bye-bye now. Tell Diamond Dave that we all said hello.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:48 pm 

wow impressive logic

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:49 pm 

danteisevil wrote:lol,

your a funny guy bclarkie. i think the same thing of you. loser, at home, 16, jerkin it to d&d. really lame.

As opposed to being 16 years old and jerking it to video tapes of sweaty guys rolling around on the mat together?  :D   Boy, do I miss being 16 years old.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:49 pm 

danteisevil, you've PM'd me a few times now, and I've been conciliatory, trying to believe you and your story.

But with you carrying on like this, it is difficult to believe you are who you say. If you truly don't care and just want to get your money, drop the rude responses, and just let us know if all goes well!

"Suck on that...?" I believe that was one of your responses, directed towards one of my fellow Acaeum members.

Wow. That is really juvenile, chief. Even if people are accusing you of what you call "conspiracy theories," does that warrant such vulgarity???

Guys, this user obviously wants to get into a pissing match with someone, so I suggest we just leave him be....all the comments about "cougarrinard" are probably winding up in his lawyers' - or should I say "barrister's office" - in England.

I'm not replying to this stupidity again, danteisevil. Just go away and pray your PayPal isn't charged back. I wish you the best.

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Last edited by Magelin on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm 

Nice! Is that you leaving all that feedback, Schief?  :)  :)

Little Princess Diamond Dave's updated feedback

I'm having fun just watching; I should be working, too. Ah, hell with it ... I'll work tomorrow.

Popcorn! I need popcorn, though ...  :)

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:52 pm 

danteisevil wrote:exactly. we must have two things in common. you are gay and i am rubbing my balls on you....wow intelligent response.

Lets see, I am the gay one and yet you are the one posting about rubbing your balls on me.  Yeah, that makes sense.  :lol:

Seriously, I think that its time Foulfoot busts out the ban hammer.

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:55 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Like the coward he is, he's leaving those negs for transactions that are at least two months old, hoping that the victims either won't be regular eBay users or else will not know how to respond.

Yep. bclarkie, if you haven't already sent out warnings all of to cougie's victims you might include a tidbit on how to find those auctions. (I know I got yours already).

Here's something those of you who have been burned by him might appreciate. I bought from him when I really was a clueless noob and didn't know any better, and paid for surface shipping w/o insurance(!!). Eventually I discovered what a scammer he was and assumed my items weren't coming, so just before my window of time expired I filed a Paypal dispute with him for non-receipt of items. Oh the irony. :D

Man, you would have thought I broke his brain by doing that. I got paragraphs-long emails from him several times a day that would start out barely comprehensible and get worse from there. You could literally see his typing/grammar get worse and worse as it went on. A few days later, though, the box actually did show up, so I did the honest thing and withdrew the dispute.

I should've negged him right then, considering the abuse/threats he'd given me, but I knew I'd get the inevitable negs in return and I decided it just wasn't worth the hassle (I know, that's how he operates). Now I'm just kicking myself for not having saved those emails so I could post some of them here...they really were comedy gold.

Last edited by schief on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:55 pm 

mindless babble.

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:57 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I am contacting everyone he has just negged letting them know about it and telling them to report it to Ebay as feedback extortion including Dave's other User ID.  I think Dave may have overstepped his bounds on this one...

I'd like to do the same, BC. What eBay links are you pointing these poor saps to? I ask for two reasons:

1. eBay often makes it harder than necessary to report infractions;

2. Many people are just too damn lazy to find the information themselves.

I'm hoping to prod at least two of these victims into reporting Princess Cougar. Really, you're right: he's gone too far this time. This could be a chance to get him booted.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 21 of 111123 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 109110111