Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 19 of 111123 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:29 pm 

danteisevil wrote:that comment about context wasn't even directed to you BUDDY! I was replying to what I quoted. Did it have your name on it? No. Does the world revolve around you? No, so calm down BUDDY.  But please, keep replying I love it!

If you were in fact a current navy seal then why would you spend 4800 posts worth of time on a forum like this? lol.....

And in no way am I upset with you. I find you quite entertaining. Really please, make a dvd of comedy I will buy it and auction it for millions! I think we may have something here.

This guy is either:

Cougie;

A stooge of Coogies;

A troll;

Any of the above, I'm through with him.  But it was funny while it lasted...

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:44 pm 

I've only been hanging around the Acaeum for about a year or so and the first couple of times I've seen people show up to defend a point or eBay seller I thought that some of the responses they got was agressive and even borderline paranoid.

Now I can plainly see that each of these incidents have a very distinct "odor" or "flavor" that makes them stand out immediately.
For any lurkers that might be feeling sorry for the poor eBayer who is being picked on:
I would state that they should watch a few more of these kind of exchanges and learn how to spot the shadies before getting burned themselves.

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:57 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:02 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
To be honest though, we are not at all sure who you are either.

True. I've had dealings with some of the regulars around here on Ebay, but my ID there isn't the same as here (and no it's not danteisevil or cougarrinard :lol: ).

My point stands though...does anyone here really give cougarrinard enough credit to pull off a fishing expedition like this? I dealt with him - once - (hey, I was a noob, and it was just after he had started his "alt" screenname) and he struck me as being someone who was one step above functionally retarded. That, more than anything, is why I think this is legit. It just seems too clever (and w/Ebay fees, too costly) for someone of his intelligence.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:07 pm 

danteisevil wrote: <nonsense/ clip </nonsense>

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:08 pm 

schief wrote:True. I've had dealings with some of the regulars around here on Ebay, but my ID there isn't the same as here (and no it's not danteisevil or cougarrinard :lol: ).

That's cool. Any chance we can get an introduction then?  :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:12 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:17 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
You know what, on second thought, please don't.  I am done feeding the troll.

Then I'll go ahead and feed my two cents worth...

BC is so right on here. This guy has been exposed big time. As if any more proof is needed, these quotes tell the tale...

this guy you all hate so much is making money while all of you are crying about it

when what is really happening is that you envy this seller

These statements say to me that this guy must have some realtionship w/ cougie. What else could they mean?

Plus...playing the "I can kick your ass" card or shouting "BUDDY".....please  :roll:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:21 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:22 pm 

seeyouinescrow wrote:
These statements say to me that this guy must have some realtionship w/ cougie. What else could they mean?

Plus...playing the "I can kick your ass" card or shouting "BUDDY".....please  :roll:

Its almost like reading Cougarrinard's about me page. :wink:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:25 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:28 pm 

danteisevil wrote: this jibberish

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:30 pm 

Dante, only with a shovel in each hand could you be digging yourself a bigger hole right now. Your story has more holes than a Swiss Cheese factory ... really, you should just stop right now.

We've seen this sort of thing (the "wronged" eBay user who registers here to explain how it is we're all mistaken and that he's really a great guy) at least 15 times now. And it has ended badly every single time.

seeyouinescrow wrote:These statements say to me that this guy must have some realtionship w/ cougie. What else could they mean?

Good catch. I also found that wording to be very interesting ... it's like the ghost of Diamond Dave speaking to us through one of his lackeys.

Nice try, Cougie! But, yet again, you are exposed for the complete rip-off artist that you are.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:32 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:35 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
That's cool. Any chance we can get an introduction then?  :)

I am...the shadow.  :D

Nah, just kidding. I'm a player more than a collector, and I've been working on building up a big honkin' reference library of 1e stuff for playing and DMing with my little local group. I know I picked up some stuff from bbarsh when he had a ton of stuff on Ebay a few weeks ago, I've gotten a few things here and there from juliabulia (who I know posts here, but whose forum name escapes me at the moment)...probably dealt with some of the other regulars here too.

I guess I'm in the distinct minority that thinks this is legit, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:42 pm 

No way this guy is cougie...just look at his incredible language skills!

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 pm 

I guess this means Cougar has officially given up on his littleprincessfreya ID:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 448&de=off

He's now negging people first whohaven;t left him feedback to his satisfaction after his bullying attempts.  So much for that experiment hey Dave?  :roll:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:45 pm 

bombadil wrote:No way this guy is cougie...just look at his incredible language skills!

Don't you know, internet tough guys don't need to be able to spell and type correctly. If anyone says anything to them about it, they'll just kick your ass. :lol:

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 19 of 111123 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 109110111