Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 17 of 111123 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:24 am 

Bleh!  I am now convinced that Cougarrinard is the Antichrist.  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:51 am 

Two last things and then I am done:

danteisevil wrote:<clip. The buyer has excellent feedback </clip>

What exactly about Cougarrinards feedback to you says, "Excellent"? Did you read it, any of it?

Feedback left for:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 490&de=off

54 Negs, a whole host more Neutrals and 62 withdrawls to boot.  In the last 30 days alone 57 Negs and 5 neutrals and in the last 6 months 107 Negs and 8 Neutrals?  What about that feedback to anyone says "Excellent"?

And thats just looking at the feedbacks that have been left for him, that doesn't even consider the amount of nasty, bullying feedbacks he left for the people he has dealt with:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 490&de=off

I am sorry, what part about that all says "Excellent" to you again?

Lastly:

danteisevil wrote:
Everything was negotiated with the buyer and I setup a private auction for the buyer.

If you had already worked out all the details of the sale privately, then why did you feel the need to set up an auction at all for him? You only cost yourself more money by doing so and you are not any more protected then if you made the sale off Ebay, yet for some reason you saw fit to set up an auction for him exclusively?   I know why, its because your story is utter and complete bull sh*t.  The auction had to take place so that Cougar could try to prove to everyone that "ANOTHER MBAG FROM USA TO UK, GREAT SERVICE GREAT SELLER GREAT MODULES THANKS A++"  

Give me a break. Like I said earlier, nice try, better luck next time....

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:09 pm 

A bit curious how "Dante" came across this forum if he had no interest in D&D stuff anyway.  If this was as stated I can't imagine why he would have found our little forum anyhow.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:33 pm 

Reindeergamez wrote:A bit curious how "Dante" came across this forum if he had no interest in D&D stuff anyway.  If this was as stated I can't imagine why he would have found our little forum anyhow.

If Lord Foul is interested enough to investigate "danteisevil", maybe He can tell us if DanteIsCougar or DanteIsACougarStooge or DanteIsJustSuspicious.

bclarkie wrote:The auction had to take place so that Cougar could try to prove to everyone that "ANOTHER MBAG FROM USA TO UK, GREAT SERVICE GREAT SELLER GREAT MODULES THANKS A++"

That is certainly the result if positive feedback is left by both parties.  Big value lot, nice description showing that da Coug is the only one allowed to bid, a thread on the Acaeum . . .

I'm thinking of asking "danteisevil" to buy something for me from eBay.  I'm kinda short on cash and don't have an eBay account; however, if I can't pay him, then he can just resell the item because I guarantee that he can make another 20% over what he paid.    :roll:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:40 pm 

Reindeergamez wrote:A bit curious how "Dante" came across this forum if he had no interest in D&D stuff anyway.  If this was as stated I can't imagine why he would have found our little forum anyhow.

I believe Deadlord emailed him and gave him the URL to the thread that was being discussed.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:43 pm 

Well, he was "supposedly" directed here by at least one person, if not two.  Keep in mind that I say "supposedly" not because I don't think those folks didn't direct him here, but because I suspect he was already aware of this forum.  This auction was set up to do two things:  

1) Allow Coug to leave his infamous "ANOTHER MBAG FROM USA TO UK, GREAT SERVICE GREAT SELLER GREAT MODULES THANKS A++" feedbacks to help further cover up the ones that say, "PARCEL NEVER RECIEVED, DONT BELIEVE SENT, AIRMAIL UPGRADE NEVER ARRIVED, DONTUSE" like the one that was left for this poor schlub: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... d=camarord

2) He knew sooner or later someone here would catch it, then try and warn off the seller.  

In regards to number 2, it also serves as away of trying to find out who has been warning sellers away from shipping by untrackable methods being that it seems that he has been unable to do so, so far.  The thing is that  telling sellers not to ship to a buyer an untrackable way, regardless of whether or not it specifies a buyer or not, still doesn't constitute auction interference.  Are you reading this Dave? No matter how much you want it to, it still doesn't violate Ebay's rules against auction interference.  Auction interference would be if someone was warning a buyer not to bid on your auctions or if they were warning sellers not to sell to you. Advice on shipping methods does not qualify

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:46 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:51 pm 

danteisevil wrote:'

You take this out of context. The guy I bought the package for is one of my best friends and I do trust him. I don't need to explain myself to you! But it is useless trying to explain anything. A new conspiracy arises out of anything I type. So whats next? I am going to fly down from another planet with my alien friends who have this plan to takeover d&d all over the planet?

I am sorry, what exactly is taken out of context?  I have friends that I would likely give my life for, but if I were dropping a $1000 on their behalf I sure and hell would make sure that they had the freaking money to cover it before hand!  Especially if I was in dire need of cash like you claimed to be in this circumstance, thus your need to turn over this lot within a weeks time.  

There are no conspiracies at all there, these are just the facts as you yourself have presented them here.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:53 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:58 pm 

danteisevil wrote:bclarkie,
If you must know I train mixed martial arts and I can kick your ass. So please stop with all this nonsense.

Uh oh, another Internet Conan is in are midst.  :lol:  I absolutely love it to when people resort to this kind of crap.  

Dude, seriously, Are you sure you can kick my ass? Have you ever seen me before, do you know what I look like or what I can do?  How do you know for sure that I also don't train in the mixed martial arts or am not a current Navy Seal? You don't.  Any creadence that you may have had just got flushed down by toliet.  

I should also say, that considering you just said that you think that its funny that people are getting so mad, however the only one who is getting mad right now is you, thus the internet Conan act. I love it!!!  :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:02 pm 

danteisevil wrote:
whats even funnier, is that this guy you all hate so much is making money while all of you are crying about it.

Now that is a bold statement for someone who supposely doesn't know this guy from a stranger on the street. :D  I can see the transfomation happening right now before our eyes.....

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:03 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:07 pm 

danteisevil wrote:I don't want to kick your ass bclarkie.

Then why say that you would? Did you really think that your lame assed attempt at scaring me was actually going to work?

Dude, seriously I think its time you found your way home.  You have been exposed for who you are and there isn't a whole lot more that your hanging around here is going to do.  So, if you are who really say who you are, leave and never return as there is no purpose for you to be here if that is the really the case.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:09 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:11 pm 

danteisevil wrote:
You seem to put so much effort into this guy you hate when what is really happening is that you envy this seller.  

Again, another bold statement about someone you supposedly don't know.  I haven't put an ounce of effort into hating Cougar, nor am I even the sligest bit envious. Cougarrinard actually may be one of the most pathetic human beings that I have ever had the misfortune of running into in real life or the internet.  I blocked him from my auctions long ago when I found out what a scam artist that he is and that was the end of it.  Other than that, I could really care less what the guy does.  However, if people come here wanting to find out the truth about Cougarrinard, I will happily oblige, end of story.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:12 pm 

danteisevil wrote: You take everything out of context.

I did? Please prove where I took something out of context, anything?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:15 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
I did? Please prove where I took something out of context, anything?

You know what, on second thought, please don't.  I am done feeding the troll.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:16 pm 

mindless babble

Last edited by danteisevil on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 17 of 111123 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 109110111