Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 15 of 111123 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:43 pm 

FormCritic wrote:I would assume that Cougarrinard's emails indicate that he is greatly distressed about the auction.

However, I got the same level of obnoxious response and over the top anger when I simply asked him once about his feedback rating.

He could have dismissed me with a few words, but he composed a nasty note full of bluster.

I was astonished....he obviously wasted a considerable amount of his valuable time putting me down.

Mark   8)

Surprising, since he had to fit it inbetween the 1500 emails he answers everyday... :roll:

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:13 pm 

I've never seen anything in any policy that says people can't be warned about Mr. xxxxx(Whitfield)xxxxx.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:41 pm 

You know, it's a shame eBay doesn't post a total for positives, negatives, neutrals, and mutually-withdrawn feedback for the entire time a screen name has been on ebay, instead of just one month/six months/twelve months totals . . . or do they?

Slightly off thread--what happened to the website ebayersthatsuck.com?  I can't get onto even the title page for the last three months or so . . .

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:50 pm 

- I can send you links for $1 per 1lb Shipping?

cougie better rush to get in before may 14
http://www.usps.com/ratecase/ratecase_faqs.htm#H8

---What international products are eliminated?
The product simplification eliminates Economy (surface) products including economy Parcel Post, economy Letter Post, Publishers' Periodicals, Books and Sheet Music, and economy M-bags. All these services will have comparable air product offering alternatives.

---Why are changes being proposed to international mail?
We are restructuring our products to better meet customer needs.

bs?

new cougar product???
--- I'm hearing the Priority Mail Flat Rate Box is now available for international use -- is that true?
Yes. Up to a 20-pound limit, or allowable contents, Priority Mail International Flat Rate Boxes will be $23 to Canada and Mexico, and $37 for all other countries.

first on http://www.usps.com/mailpro/2007/janfeb/page6.htm but i knew nothing until now

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:03 am 

It looks like close to $2 per pound which is still good for us overseas (and the fact that the Aussie $$ is at a 17 year high against the green back;)

Brette:)

Rakeesh sah Tarna wrote:- I can send you links for $1 per 1lb Shipping?

cougie better rush to get in before may 14
http://www.usps.com/ratecase/ratecase_faqs.htm#H8

---What international products are eliminated?
The product simplification eliminates Economy (surface) products including economy Parcel Post, economy Letter Post, Publishers' Periodicals, Books and Sheet Music, and economy M-bags. All these services will have comparable air product offering alternatives.

---Why are changes being proposed to international mail?
We are restructuring our products to better meet customer needs.

bs?

new cougar product???
--- I'm hearing the Priority Mail Flat Rate Box is now available for international use -- is that true?
Yes. Up to a 20-pound limit, or allowable contents, Priority Mail International Flat Rate Boxes will be $23 to Canada and Mexico, and $37 for all other countries.

first on http://www.usps.com/mailpro/2007/janfeb/page6.htm but i knew nothing until now

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:33 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:I've never seen anything in any policy that says people can't be warned about Mr. xxxxx(Whitfield)xxxxx.

I would suspect that a simple piece of advice, without actually libeling anyone, would be hard to criticize.

Feedback is public information.  Telling someone to look at it hardly seems unfair.

Advice about shipping hardly seems libelous.

Telling someone to consider well why another person said what they said does not seem like libel either.

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:56 am 

True.Cougy tries to intimidate people with various dodgy ebay legal threats.It may probably work on some people but most of us know he is
just trying it on.I got a barrage of threats when i politely asked him to break down the postage rate and explain to me why it was so high?
He responded by threating to report me for being an unpaid bidder and
also threatened negative feedback and blocking? The Acaeum was right
he is an arrogant, ignorant, aggressive (from the other side of an email)
narrow minded greedy little half-man.

"DONT PRESUME TO LECTURE ME A TAATANIUM POWAH SELLUR" Cougy

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:03 pm 

I would advise Acaeum members to be circumspect in what they say to a seller in an auction like the one by Center_Stage_Hobbies.

Confine yourselves to purely factual statements.

Cougarrinard is clearly fustrated with people pointing out his reputation to large lot sellers.  

He has loosed a lot of bluster about wanting copies of Ebay communications to "report to Ebay."  

Make sure what you point out is totally accurate so he has no ammo with which to actually retaliate.

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:50 pm 

Please be advised that at any rate, I'm not sharing anybody's eBay correspondence with anyone else - other than this transaction by the individual who purchased my lot.

Really, I wanted to keep the buyer's emails confidential, too - but after he wouldn't drop the whole thing, I wanted those of you who HAVE dealt with him to compare this conversation to those many of you may have had.

I genuinely appreciate the warnings - as a seller who CANNOT afford a huge chargeback, the emails were truly appreciated.

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:10 pm 

beasterbrook wrote:
Does anyone here have a neg by cougie at all??

Brette:)

I had some once, but a quick mail to e-bay and they where removed!
Titanium rated he may have been at the time, but that didn't stop him from breaking the rules.

You are welcome to remind him of that if he gives you grief about ebay policy vs. warning people.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:49 am 

It would seem as if the Cougster has discovered humour, as a new ploy in humiliating all who dare logde NFB, 8O   weekly despatch not good enough for new user, block unless U can teleport items Ebay item No  
** expired/removed eBay auction **
I thought this guy was born to DM (whitfield), obviously forgot DIMENSION DOOR as an option, one magic missile coming your way for that gaming infraction!! :lol: The Fringe Dweller lets out a hearty belly laugh as he fades back into the shadows 8)

Keeper of the Arcane

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:58 am 

Ye gods.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:17 am 

That "THUD" you may have heard was my lower jaw hitting the floor!!
8O  8O  :!:  :!:  :?:  :?:  :!:  :!:
A Cougie-ONLY "auction"?@$#$%#@%$????

With only ONE bidder/buyer--Cougie!

Has this seller gone off the deep end?

AND . . . HE'S SENDING EVERYTHING BY M-BAG!?!?!?!?

Talk about whistling past the graveyard or walking under a ladder--
DOES THIS SELLER HAVE A DEATHWISH--OR RATHER, A BANKRUPTCY-WISH?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:10 am 

I wonder if this one will be suckered into an M-bag

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:05 am 

I e-mailed both with the warning about M-bags. Probably wouldn't hurt if others did too.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:09 am 

This was what I sent:

Be advised that M-bags are not trackable and if the seller decides to do a Paypal chargeback, you are out the money. This has happened several times in the past as evidenced by the feedback.
viewtopic.php?t=5067&start=260

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:35 am 

Well spotted guys but this looks like it was organised by Cougy as his pathetic attempt to show he can still win large auctions.He was seriously disgruntled about missing out on that last bulk buy because of his sordid past.This guy is obviously Cougys american connection.He won the items
off Grafxfx about a week ago.Now he is selling them on specifically for
Cougy with an extra £70 added for postage and handling.I am sure the
transaction will be just fine and the seller/accomplice will be harping on
about how safe M-Bags are and people should use it with assurance.He He

He is showing us all that he can still win American Bulk Auctions, and thereby still get past the Cougy blockade.

Also be advised anyone who sent warning emails will most probably have them forwarded to Cougy and then to the ebay complaints department.
This my friends is a Cougy sting operation.(despite the fact that we are just doing a public service)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:36 am 

good warning ATOM

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 15 of 111123 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 109110111