Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 14 of 111123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:33 am 

Said buyer has filed a non-selling seller complaint with eBay against me.

He is starting to justify everyone's warnings to me about him. He's also miffed because I won't forward the emails about anyone who warned me to SafeHarbor.

I wish he would just go away and leave me alone.

How soon before he posts negative? Any bets?

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:40 am 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:

I reckon he'll only neg you if you neg him first.  It's always his aim to have negs removed by retaliating, then demanding mutual withdrawal, so I don't see why he would instigate the process himself.  Unless he's an idiot, of course!!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:44 am 

I am starting to have the opinion that "idiot factor" is not even a QUESTION.

Just my :opinion:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:02 am 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Said buyer has filed a non-selling seller complaint with eBay against me.

He is starting to justify everyone's warnings to me about him. He's also miffed because I won't forward the emails about anyone who warned me to SafeHarbor.

I wish he would just go away and leave me alone.

You are in the right, nothing will happen.  Just respond that the buyer asked for a non-approved shipping method (M-Bags), or that he wished the items shipped to a different address than his own (his US address).  And I agree, he probably won't post a neg until you do.  It's not his style, he's more a retaliatory pissant.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:12 am 

Ok, now I'm frustrated. He's not letting this go, as I suggested. I had really WANTED to keep this correspondence between us, as I told him, but DARN IT, he's not being reasonable.

Here's the chain of correspondence, and you all tell ME what you think:

Here's my ORIGINAL reply to his request to bid on the item:

"Thanks for your inquiry. And no, I don't worry about people who have nothing better to do than slander others on eBay - there can be some pretty competitive and MEAN people here in this venue. Although I would love to do business with you, the weight I have on this lot is 55 pounds - which translates to a MINIMUM of $110.00 US for shipping on this item - and that would be economy post, which would take 4-6 weeks to arrive. The methods I would PREFER to use actually cost over $170/US. So sadly, that would be cost-prohibitive and a hassle to us both. Best of luck with your online businesss - and thank you so much for your interest! Good luck in the future, Matt"

And his FIRST reply:

"thanks

and thanks for the kind words, nice to know not everyone takes notice of the very few

I can send you links for $1 per 1lb Shipping?

OR

I have  a USA address/ mate who you can send it to who will forward iot for me?

--thanks

--XXXX"

MY REPLY TO HIS SECOND EMAIL....

"If the US address is a CONFIRMED PayPal address, that would be fine. If not, it won't work.

Sorry for the inconvenience...but I hope this helps!

Matt"

AND THE REST OF IT GOES LIKE THIS - (START AT THE BOTTOM!)

sorry if i repeated myself, just very angry that these liars have won, again.

why block me?  have you blocked all them?  and all their other ID's?  no of course not.

you keep saying you dont want to get involved but you ARE.

you are a non selling seller, who has been the victim of and now encouraging auction interferance.   and by not reporting them you are sideing with tme, as if its allright?

I cannot see how you can accuse me of bullying?  i am just trying to get what I won fair & square?

I have given you ample chances, sorry you sided with the liars.

--XXXX

----- Original Message -----

To: xxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:51 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: ebay d&d wins S&H methord perfered.

You've already told me where you stand with the eBay non-selling seller notification.

I have already responded to eBay customer service and added you to my blocked bidders list.

And no, I don't refrain from dealing with other buyers....and I have also never had anyone email me to WARN me about dealing with somebody! Are you aware that there are entire FORUM THREADS about people who won't deal with you, Mr. xxxxxxxx???

I am trying to let this go with an "I don't want to get involved" and let all parties go on their merry way. But if you wish to make an issue of this, I will not be bullied, regardless of your touted "power-seller" status.

Matt

xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

you still seem to be avoiding most of my points?

I offer you a non chargebackable S&H methord as thats what you seem most worries about?

send it to my USA address with tracking?  send it to my UK address normal surface TRACKABLE ? that will cover you with pay pal protection policy,  no chargeback possible?   

or add the rest to the shipping & send it airmail?    trackable?  safe, unchargebackable?

you are/ will be taking chances form anyone / everyone now?  each payment you accept can be chargebacked?    so are you going to stop selling altogether on ebay now?   are you going to let them win?     each time someone emails you with a lie, you will believe them, especially if they use several ID's, and you wont sell to people?  

how can you be a ebay D&D seller if you will not let anone bid?   once someone lies about a bidder you wont let them bid?  or allow them to bid and not send the items?

I am sorry but i am far from happy about this ~ form your initial "I dont take notice of" ermail stillo n the item Q&A to the liars getting to you, not selling to me, and not willing to accept other forms of S&H?

not impressed atall.    perhaps you do not know that it is actually against ebay policy not to sell a won item?

ask why they want to bring lies to your attention?   just to deter you form selling to me?   they may not even get the items (this time but other times they have)   whatever they have won as they stopped tyou selling to me, they will laugh about it on their little web site for months now, until the next person they successfully lie to and make them believ them.

I ask respectfully find a way to sell to me, please. one last time

--xxxxxxxx

To: xxxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:19 PM

Mr. xxxxxx-

Do not worry about the lot - I am not selling the lot. Period.

I have stated my case, and wish you the best. I think my concerns are well-founded, and I wish you the best in dealing with the problems you have run into.

That's all I have to say on the matter. I would not ask you to solve my eBay issues, so respectfully, please do not ask me to try and solve yours. Obvoiously, these people deluged me with emails for a reason...and since I don't know them either, and as you say, they are NOT other powersellers, I can only assume they want to bring a concern to my attention.

Right or wrong, I can't take chances.

Respectfully - and with best wishes,

Matt

XXXXXXX  wrote:

so what may I ask are you going to do with the auction lot?

I explained that 61 negs are from mainly my buyers with nothing better to do, one french bloke left 55 nfb as he did not want to pay for the items once he had won?   how can I explian that?  I sell stuff, he bid, decided he did not want it, I sent non payer alerts, he left all nFB's?   could happen to anyone?  but it was me?    ask yourself what you would do?        like i said I can explain each 7 every -FB if you want me to?    can I ask why you look and comment on the 61 negs but dont mention the 35,000 +FB transactions?

have you compared their FB to mine?   it is hard as they all use multiple accounts, and you probably got severa emailos form the same person but with diffreant ID's & wordings ???  thats why i asked you to forward them to ebay,   I have got one bloke with 6 ID's thrown off ebay. not for having myultiple ID's thats allowed, but how he was using them.

I asked permission to bid and asked you to consider M bag shipping in the original question?   the one where you said you would take no notice of busy bodies?  remember?  

M bags are a standard US PO service $1 per 1lb, they are great & I have thus far successfully recieved 3,000 or more of themm 50 more en route, two arriving today.

only by you sending these emails to ebay will you help stop them.  they are effecting my bisiness,  what if you become successfiul in a few years time asnd they start emialing everyone your buying form and selling to ?  telling lies that are unfounded?   how will you cope then?     how will you sell this lot  if  not to the other bidders?  re auction?  so that they may bid & win?   even if you block all the ID's who emailed you, they will still bid  using their other accounts?   (they are clever , its taken me a while to descover all their tricks?)

you say thatyou want to be a D&D seller/  well so did I, i just did not know the backstabbing that would go on when I became succesfull?       while I know who these people are without the proof of your forwarding emails ebay will not do anything,  they keep on doing it, at least by reporting them you help shut down more of their ID's, and there isd a limit to the number ebay will allow?

I would like to finish with two things;

firstly would you turn a blind eye to crime?  fraud?  theft?   that is in effect what you are doing by allowing these people to slander me (well liable as written I suppose)    you are allowing them to get away with a crime, and indead you are committing a crime several rule breaking policies as well.    not reporting  auction interferance, not selling a won / sold item to the winning bidder, could we even add aiding  by ignoring the crime as helping?      so you would not help someone being mugged?  you'd just walk by?   not report it to the police even?   that IS in effect what your  doing?   these people are stealing form me, and your adiing them?     just think about it is all I ask,  how would you feel in a few years if it were you they were victimising?

secondly I have preovided ou with two shipping options, both safe & free of any chargeback mail it trackable to my USA address/ mate or send it trackable normal surface mail to me, ?    if you will pay the diffreance i will even consider airmail so thats its fast and tracked?   I really do not know what else i can do to clear my name i have done nothing wrong except become UK's largest D&D seller, and these people hate me for it, jealousy is a nasty thing.      ask yourself this why else would they be doinjg it?  if IF IF I had traded with any of them then would have a gripe, but i have not,    and if they dont like me/ my terms/ business etc,  why dont they just not deal with me?    what woukld be the point of going to all the trouble that you say they have just to put you off selling to me?    seems obvious to me?   they just want to cause troubel.  if they spent their time working like i do ~ buying searching , bidding (staying up half the night occasionally as well to avoid snipers )   they would be / have good ratings b ut instead if you add all their ratin g to gethere they ddont come anywhere near mine?  numbvers sold or anything.      they are just trouble makers and i ask you not to let them win

--xxxx

To: xxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:20 PM

First of all, I will not sell this lot to any of the other bidders. That would not be fair to anyone, especially since you had the highest bid, despite being an international bidder.

Secondly, since I do not know you or any of these individuals personally, I can only go on what I see via feedback - and I see 61 negatives with many transactions containing mutually withdrawn feedback.

What am I to think, especially when all of these individuals have claimed that you 1) keep your feedback sound by mutual withdrawal and 2) warned me before your email that you would ask for this "M-bag" shipping (which you did yesterday).

Mr. xxxxxx, I do not wish to get involved in any way, shape or form with the ongoing disputes you have with others on eBay. I am a small seller who takes pride in selling his "extra" D&D memorabilia, and have thus far maintained no issues with anyone. I respect you and your desire to make money - don't we all? - but I cannot even chance the REMOTE possibility of a huge chargeback. While you do by all indications seem honest and sincere - which I am certain you are - I have NEVER received so many warnings from other sellers about a particular transaction.

Thus, I am respectfully asking you to walk away from this transaction - no harm, no foul for each of us - and continue with your successful selling ventures.

Please rest assured that I will simply let others know that the transaction was resolved "successfully" and that there are no issues between us. eBay is a big enough community where I am certain you will continue as a successful powerseller.

As far as forwarding copies of emails, I will not do that. Just like you want our correspondence kept in confidence, I will respect the others out there and do the same for theirs. If you know enough about these people to have disclaimers on your about me page and in your correspondence, you already know the people in question and don't need my verification.

Respectfully,

Matt

xxxxxxxx wrote:

thank you for the emial

may I first suggest that you forward/ report all these liars and transaction interferes to ebay, and i would like a forwarded copy of each for my record as well please.

these people are constantly effecting my business with their lies.  I have never ever even once dealt with any of them.

they only try to stop my deals, as i am successful, so that they may win the auctions at lower prices with differant ID's usually.

it is importanmt that these people are reported asap,   it effecting my business, and even if only one in 10 ;people take any notice of them they are winning?

I can offer you to send to my USA address? you can send it with tracking, so it will be covered, and you have no need of fear of chargeback.  ?

can you see my feedback? 35,000 sucessful trasnactions,  2,000 of which are form buyers, and only 61 negs?    mostly from my buyers so in no way effecting my purchases?    I would be happy to explain any / all neg FB's on my accoint especially as a buyer if you like to find any you wouldlike explained?

may I ask what you will do to the auction if you wont send it to me in UK or to my USA mate?  

what about sending it normal/ regualar surface WITH tracking?  that will be in line with pay pal protection policy, AND I am verified & confirmed address here in UK?

I just do not want these idiots to win?   I won the auction fair & square, and am willing to pay for it, and more S&H than I need to (unless you would kiondly pay the differance, seems only fair to suggest it?)    I just paid 40 auctions wins last night alone, and i did ask premission to bid as well?

sure we can sort this out?  some way that we both win?   at least not selling it to one of the idiots/ liars/ cheaters/ backstabbers?

--xxxxxx

To: xxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:44 AM

Mr. xxxxxxxx -

Since the close of this auction, I have been DELUGED with emails warning me about the precarious situation I am in with you having won this item on eBay from me.

Although I hold no ill will towards you personally and wish you nothing but the best, I cannot afford to even RISK the possibility of a charge-back. I have been on eBay for awhile now, and have never in my entire eBay career had so many people email me words of warning about dealing with a particular bidder.

Whether you choose to leave me negative feedback or not, I cannot complete this transaction with you, as I do not wish to even run the slightest risk of a problem. As it is, I originally stated that I did not wish to ship the auction lot overseas.

Given the fact that I originally stipulated no international shipping on this auction, I will not be completing this transaction. I hope you understand - even if you are irritated - my concerns. I know it must be frustrating to you, but since I don't know any of you (the people that emailed OR you, as a bidder), I am going to choose discretion as the better part of valor in this instance.

I feel that I am doing what is in my best interests; and have no intention of invoicing you, obviously, or expecting payment for a transaction that will not be completed.

While I hope this situation can be resolved amicably - with both of us going our own seperate ways - please be advised that negative feedback will be met in kind should you choose to be vindictive.

Best of luck in your future ventures, and thanks for your understanding.

Matt

xxxxxxx wrote:

From10:02 PM

Subject: RE: ebay d&d wins S&H methord perfered.

This should be helpful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent:

Subject: ebay d&d wins S&H methord perfered.

INTERNATIONAL surface  M BAGS;   ($1 per 1lb)

Ø       I have noticed that some packaging techniques leave a lot to be desired.   Please box them inside the M bag, books alone don't survive, please pack out boxed sets with other books where possible to prevent crushing.    Using a huge box without cutting it down and filling it full or paper or inflated plastic bags is really useless.    A smaller snug fitting box cut down with minimal packaging is best please.       They are not insurable but all my internet  purchases are covered by my credit card so no worries.    I have had well over 2,000 of these now no problems.

Ø       AND please include your ID & item number(s) so I know who to thanks/leave feedback for, thanks.  

Ø       AND please include ITEM NUMBER(s), &  your & MINE postal addresses on the internal box as I have recently had two boxes arrive sans M bag so that's the only way of knowing who from/to.   STATE NON EBAY IF NOT EBAY PLEASE.

>

> P.S. If you want to learn more about International surface M-Bags (Media rate) group 3 - go

> to:

> http://www.usps.com/global/mbags.htm        OR

http://pe.usps.com/text/pub51/51tblb_00 ... nameref_19

Ø      

Please pay no attention to individuals who e-mail you lying about me. My reputation or the US PS M bags, instead please report them straight away by forwarding the e-mail to Ebay via customer support.

Books and Sheet Music and Publishers' Periodicals  

11.0  $8.80  $8.80  $9.90  $11.00  $11.00  

Each additional pound or fraction of a pound  0.80  0.80  0.90  1.00  1.00  

Publication 51 - International Rates charts    (if they still don't believe the things exist)

Table 7b: Economy (Surface) M-bags

Weight Not

Over (lb.) 2  Rate Groups 1  

1  2  3  4  5  

Regular Printed Matter

(Advertising Matter, Promotional Items, Catalogues, and Directories)  

11.0  $11.55  $14.30  $15.95  $16.50  $16.50  

Each additional pound or fraction of a pound  $1.05  $1.30  $1.45  $1.50  $1.50  

Books and Sheet Music and Publishers' Periodicals  

11.0  $8.80  $8.80  $9.90  $11.00  $11.00  

Each additional pound or fraction of a pound  $0.80  $0.80  $0.90  $1.00  $1.00  

1 Rate Groups: 1 is for Canada ; 2 is for Mexico ; 4 is for Australia , Japan , and New Zealand ; for 3 and 5, see the "Letter-post Rate Group" column in the Country Listing.

2 Maximum weight limit: 66 pounds (including the tare weight of the sack) to all destination countries. Economy (surface) M-bags that weigh less than 11 pounds are subject to the minimum 11-pound rate.

5 Great Britain and Northern Ireland: includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney, Sark, and Isle of Man.

http://pe.usps.com/text/pub51/51tblb_00 ... nameref_19

updates to above table;

$10.45 + $0.95/pound over 11 for books/sheet music, and $29.15 +  

$2.65/pound over 11 for airmail.

(http://pe.usps.gov/text/Imm/immicl/immicleg_021.html)

OR  IF ALL ELSE FAILS ~ as a last resort, I have USA address;

xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxx

xxxx

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:42 am 

I'm just curious....speaking hypothetically.....

Is it a violation of Ebay policy to communicate with a seller about another buyer?

For instance, what if a buyer were to contact a seller and say something like:

"Ask yourself why he is worried about people lying about him."

Or:

If you are wise, you will not agree to ship to Britain using any type of shipping that cannot be traced.

Or, simply:

Read his feedback.

Would that be some sort of violation of Ebay policy?

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:43 am 

Its typical Cougarrinard fare there. The sad part is that just about everything in Daves email I have read before and I am sure that I will read again.   If Dave happens to email you again, you might want to ask why he has left so many negatives to sellers for supposedly lost M-bags in the past.  

A couple of more important points though is that You are only protected by Paypal if you receive payment from the winning bidder of the auction at a confirmed Paypal address that you have tracking to.  If you can't prove that the item was shipped to the winning bidders address, paypal confirmed or not, you are porked.  Also, because you clearly list in your auction prior to Dave's initial contact that you are not accepting international bids, he does not have a leg to stand on with Ebay.

*<edited for some horrific spelling mistakes> :?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:48 am 

Oh and BTW, no need to try and protect Dave Whitfield's name, everyone here already knows it and he so glowingly reports it on his about me page:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... ugarrinard

Just in case your wondering, yes my name really is D. M. Whitfield.  so you see I was born to DM.  

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:37 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Said buyer has filed a non-selling seller complaint with eBay against me.

What a waste of electrons. His demands for shipping methods you didn't offer and his inability to provide a confirmed address make his complaint a non-starter.

Case dismissed! Next!

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:I wish he would just go away and leave me alone.

You and hundreds of other D&D fans around the world. :) Seriously, though, you might have to set up some email filters because Diamond Dave does not let just let things go like normal people do.

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:How soon before he posts negative? Any bets?

I doubt he'll make the first move; it goes against his policy of eventually getting mutual withdrawls.

+++++

I'm sure others noticed this, too, but I think it's fascinating that Cougie's emails display how twisted his priorities are.

His seven-days-a-week buying and selling of D&D items has nothing to do with love for the game or a sense of nostalgia ... it has nothing to do with trying to run a good business (you know, one that makes more money than it loses) ... it has nothing to do with being part of a community (whether that's the D&D community, the eBay community, or whatever).

It is all about "winning."

Diamond Dave has to be the biggest seller, or else his sense of self-worth plummets.

He has to have the biggest feedback score.

He has to be the smartest and most savvy buyer.

He has to prove that he is right (and, by extension, that certain Acaeum users are wrong).

Just re-read those emails for confirmation of all of this. Note the increasing sense of desperation as, despite his usual bullying, he begins to "lose."

I've said this before: Cougar does not have all the spots on his dice. Setting aside all sarcasm, it appears pretty obvious that he has some mental-health issues.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:47 pm 

Now, he's emailing me back, wanting to know why I won't ship to his US address.

At this point, I could get the auction payment hand delivered by God himself and I wouldn't complete the transaction (ok, well if God delivered it, I woudn't argue).

Mister mountain lion guts  is REALLY getting on my nerves.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:06 pm 

FormCritic wrote:Would that be some sort of violation of Ebay policy?

That's an interesting question.

eBay does have what they call "auction interference" policies, but they are for situations that are the other way around: people sending out warnings not to bid on a certain seller's auctions.

eBay also has a very clear policy on "unwanted bidding," which makes me believe that it's okay to warn sellers about potential problem bidders. One thing that some users don't seem to realize — and this is especially true of Diamond Dave and his constant highjacking of U.S.-only auctions — is that no one has a right to bid on an eBay listing.

Also, considering how easy it is to permanently block bidders, I have a hard time believing that just sending out a warning to a seller would be cause for eBay to get too alarmed. Blocking a bidder is one of the last areas on eBay where you don't even need a reason to take an action against another user; you can just do it and forget about them forever.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:14 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Now, he's emailing me back, wanting to know why I won't ship to his US address.

At this point, I could get the auction payment hand delivered by God himself and I wouldn't complete the transaction (ok, well if God delivered it, I woudn't argue).

surely its no biggie to ship to his US address if its paypal confirmed? you can use a mailing system you are familiar with and track it to the hilt. surely there is some such service? (i wouldnt know which is why i am asking). that will only take a few days from you to there and surely there isnt a problem then? what he/his friend does from thereon, is not really your problem anymore, but you can track it to destination, which if it arrives there, you cant then do a chargeback as your credit card will not allow you.

just so you know, i generally sit on the fence when it comes to dave and dont really like to get involved, and am not really doing so now, but mailing it trackable to a US addy doesnt seem to be a biggie to me?

but hey its your stuff :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:23 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:surely its no biggie to ship to his US address if its paypal confirmed?

I think that's the issue, though, Al. I'm gathering that Cougie is dancing around the fact that that address is, in fact, not confirmed through PayPal. And we all know what kind of heartache that can lead to, especially with a known thief and liar like Mr. M-Bag.

But maybe I didn't read closely enough ... only CSH knows for sure. CSH?

I will add that, at this point, I personally wouldn't care if the address was not only confirmed, but was just across town. Anyone who acts like a common schoolyard bully toward me — or, let's just call it like it is: acts like a complete dickhead — would have the sale cancelled and would find themselves as the newest member of my blocked list.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:26 pm 

Was there a sale of question marks on Ebay?  

And did the Cougie have them shipped by M-Bag?

Priceless.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:35 pm 

Badmike wrote:Was there a sale of question marks on Ebay?  

And did the Cougie have them shipped by M-Bag?

Priceless.

Mike B.

You noticed that too? Good stuff, huh?

Note how the use of question marks increases as DM Dave's desperation increases; it's a direct correlation. What little sentence structure he uses — and, yes, it's very, very little on his best writing days — just completely falls apart as it begins to sink in that he is not going to win this lot. He is, actually, going to lose.

Priceless, indeed.

I wonder if other collectible hobbies have their own version of Diamond Dave? You know, like is there a complete head-case who is sort of infamous in the world of stamp collecting? Or model trains, or comics, or baseball cards, or rare books, or whatever? Or is it just us that gets stuck with psychotic Felines From Hell?  :)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:56 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Now, he's emailing me back, wanting to know why I won't ship to his US address.

If you want it to stop just quit talking to him.  Delete his E-mails and do not repsond; he will eventually just go away!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:25 pm 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:Mister mountain lion guts  is REALLY getting on my nerves.

No, that's my eBay handle (cougar-innards).   :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:15 pm 

I would assume that Cougarrinard's emails indicate that he is greatly distressed about the auction.

However, I got the same level of obnoxious response and over the top anger when I simply asked him once about his feedback rating.

He could have dismissed me with a few words, but he composed a nasty note full of bluster.

I was astonished....he obviously wasted a considerable amount of his valuable time putting me down.

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 14 of 111123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 109110111