Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 108 of 111123 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:28 pm 

Isn't there some sort of rule against a person having two accounts?  I think the last time we brought this up, it was claimed one account was owned by his mistress and the other was owned by him, or something like that.  :roll:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:54 pm 

benjoshua wrote:Isn't there some sort of rule against a person having two accounts?  I think the last time we brought this up, it was claimed one account was owned by his mistress and the other was owned by him, or something like that.  :roll:

Nope. You can have as many accounts as you want, just so long as they do not interact with each other

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:06 pm 

In Cougie's case, though, always be on the lookout for some sort of ulterior motive. He never makes a move that isn't covered in his own particular brand of slime.

(And I love the "too long to scan" line of reasoning. What a lazy asshole. Why would anyone ever buy from this idiot?)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:07 pm 

In the UK they have rules on having more than one seller account. You are not permitted to have more than one account selling the same product. So you can't set up two accounts selling memory cards, or mobile phones, because they deter competition with other sellers and the create a false impression of your business.

My brother sells the crap you buy in gadget shops and whotnot, and he's had eBay accounts closed down because of it. But the rules in the US may be different.

But as regards buying accounts, I believe you can have as many as you have bank accounts to attach them to.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 am 

Have condition grading standards gone down?

Described as very good, but is not : some holes through the module !!!!!!!!!! Buyer: bazta73 ( 62)  Jul-10-09 17:22

Reply by cougarrinard (Jul-15-09 05:57):
item CAN still be VGC w/ folder holes otherwise was near mint, holes lower 2 vgc

Kosh

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:In the UK they have rules on having more than one seller account. You are not permitted to have more than one account selling the same product. So you can't set up two accounts selling memory cards, or mobile phones, because they deter competition with other sellers and the create a false impression of your business.

Does this mean we can report him? :)   As slimy as he is, he'll wriggle out of it, but it might give him some grief.

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Have condition grading standards gone down?

No, Coug routinely over-grades his stuff.  At least he's consistent! :P

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm 

benjoshua wrote:
Does this mean we can report him?    As slimy as he is, he'll wriggle out of it, but it might give him some grief.

I'd think if it was linked to the same address, he'd say his sister/uncle/brother/partner was using that account... probably the same person anyway knowing Portsmouth folk...

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:41 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:In the UK they have rules on having more than one seller account. You are not permitted to have more than one account selling the same product. So you can't set up two accounts selling memory cards, or mobile phones, because they deter competition with other sellers and the create a false impression of your business.

Hmm... that's kinda logical/makes sense, Ian. Could imagine someone having one account with woodies for $4k whilst their other "undercuts" on $2.5k, say? ;)

Not sure how eBay would keep tabs, though, since simply logging on on a friend's machine and picking up the same IP wouldn't do whilst that "sister/uncle/brother/partner" excuse would surely hold out if there were different non-shared bank accounts backing their eBay IDs?

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 pm 

faro wrote:Not sure how eBay would keep tabs, though, since simply logging on on a friend's machine and picking up the same IP wouldn't do whilst that "sister/uncle/brother/partner" excuse would surely hold out if there were different non-shared bank accounts backing their eBay IDs?

eBay is not interested in keeping tabs. They are just interested in covering their legal butt while hoping people sell as much stuff as they can under whatever account under whatever conditions.  Of course, they'll never admit that, but their behavior sure says that more often than not. :?   Who really polices eBay?  The sellers.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 pm 

I think it's only checked through eBay and PayPal IDs. If you open two seller accounts with the same name and address, and they both sell the same thing they shut you down. If you have one selling games and one selling mobiles, they're happy to take your money. You can also have a buying account and a selling account in the same market without too much bother, so TFM for example can buy from any of his accounts, and could probably sell occasionally from them too, but if he opened a shop and/or sold regularily from more than one account in the UK he's be told to cease and desist, and if he continued, one would be closed.

My bro has run foul of this on more than one occasion.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 am 

Well that's some quick negatives already...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... P:feedback

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:31 am 

misterspock wrote:Well that's some quick negatives already...

He is such a dumba$$

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 am 

He must have bought this for his littleprincessfreya:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0370255629

Creepy if it is his new sex doll

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:47 am 

looking at the neg replies surely that proves it is the same person using typical Ctard language!
The perfect reason to get him closed down for selling similar items under 2 ID's..?

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:51 am 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:He must have bought this for his littleprincessfreya:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Creepy if it is his new sex doll

noticed on the box the warning as a choking hazard...!!

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 am 

misterspock wrote:Well that's some quick negatives already...

I like how the buyer seems to have insisted on three separate shipments...

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:04 am 

That's the only way to at least make him pay that little bit more, although clearly he has shafted the buyer at £7+ when it was £2+ to post all three, even individually!   :roll:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 pm 

soemtwhere

I believe this is the location of his three homes.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 108 of 111123 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109110111