Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 106 of 111123 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 109110111
Author

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 772
Joined: Feb 21, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 22, 2018
Location: Spokane, WA

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:11 pm 
 

Another fine postage and packaging job by the coug:

Negative feedback rating       
OVERCHARGED SERIOUSLY on postage and seller VERY UNHELPFUL. Bad packing too       
Buyer: triamethyst ( 1885 [Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999] )Jun-16-09 09:22
      
*Reply by cougarrinard (Jun-16-09 10:40):
buyer cannot read stated P&P, thats packaging, items FOAM wrap avoid block WIPE
oFollow-up by triamethyst (Jun-16-09 13:56):
Packing had fallen apart. Seller VERY NASTY in emails. Buyer BEWARE


"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

  


** Banned **

Posts: 26
Joined: Oct 29, 2007
Last Visit: Sep 24, 2009
Location: FRANCE / Burgundy / Dijon

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 am 
 

Hi there  :D



Another prey for Cougshit ? :lol:   



>>>  
** expired/removed eBay auction **

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1787
Joined: Apr 26, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2020
Location: Indianapolis

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:10 pm 
 

I have bought over $5000 of TSR collectibles and not one cent has gone to coug because of this thread and others like it.  How do you like those apples Coug!!!!

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7973
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 03, 2022
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:53 pm 
 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Another fine postage and packaging job by the coug:

Negative feedback rating       
OVERCHARGED SERIOUSLY on postage and seller VERY UNHELPFUL. Bad packing too       
Buyer: triamethyst ( 1885 [Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999] )Jun-16-09 09:22
      
*Reply by cougarrinard (Jun-16-09 10:40):
buyer cannot read stated P&P, thats packaging, items FOAM wrap avoid block WIPE
oFollow-up by triamethyst (Jun-16-09 13:56):
Packing had fallen apart. Seller VERY NASTY in emails. Buyer BEWARE


Apparantly Triamethyst is spacing out his negs a week apart. Nice strategy!

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:19 pm 
 

Prufrock wrote:I have bought over $5000 of TSR collectibles and not one cent has gone to coug because of this thread and others like it.  How do you like those apples Coug!!!!


Yeah he is likely sitting up every night worrying over it. :lol:


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7973
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 03, 2022
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:57 pm 
 

A great article on the legendary "rubber room" and why New York and LA are circling the drain when it comes to education...

http://news.aol.com/article/nyc-teachers-paid-to-do-nothing/538142

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:29 pm 
 

Badmike wrote:A great article on the legendary "rubber room" and why New York and LA are circling the drain when it comes to education...

http://news.aol.com/article/nyc-teachers-paid-to-do-nothing/538142

Mike B.


Yep.
I read that ealier today.
Insane.....

And we STILL wonder WHY most of the rest of the world SOARS above the USA in edumication. :roll:


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 623
Joined: Mar 17, 2008
Last Visit: Oct 02, 2022
Location: Evergreen, CO

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 pm 
 

Badmike wrote:A great article on the legendary "rubber room" and why New York and LA are circling the drain when it comes to education...

http://news.aol.com/article/nyc-teachers-paid-to-do-nothing/538142

Mike B.


United Auto Workers contracts have a similar deal, called a "Job Bank" where workers who have been replaced by automation or improved efficiency are still on the company dime playing crossword puzzles.

The union contract, instead of guaranteeing them a paid job while they await a hearing should guarantee a fair hearing within a set, reasonable amount of time, to avoid all the backlog.  That way, instead of sitting around for months, they get a paid suspension for a week or two, then their case is resolved and they are either fired or reinstated.

What does this have to do with Coug?

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2736
Joined: May 31, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 22, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:48 pm 
 

I don't know what is worse... the existence of these terrorist cells, or the reasons they are put in them: for example, the lady who supposedly used abusive language when some dumbass student cut her with scissors. "Oh, noes, I've been stabb-ed and am now bleeding to death. Gee golly willikers am I ever so perplexed as to the whys and wherefores of this indubitable situation!" Yeah... or "you f'n little perra... I'll cut you!"


Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 772
Joined: Feb 21, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 22, 2018
Location: Spokane, WA

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 pm 
 

Grug Greyskin wrote:
United Auto Workers contracts have a similar deal, called a "Job Bank" where workers who have been replaced by automation or improved efficiency are still on the company dime playing crossword puzzles.

The union contract, instead of guaranteeing them a paid job while they await a hearing should guarantee a fair hearing within a set, reasonable amount of time, to avoid all the backlog.  That way, instead of sitting around for months, they get a paid suspension for a week or two, then their case is resolved and they are either fired or reinstated.

What does this have to do with Coug?



:scratch:  :scratch:  :scratch: .......uh....... now back to your regular scheduled coug sightings


"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2736
Joined: May 31, 2007
Last Visit: Mar 22, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:06 pm 
 

Anyone think this is fitting?


Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7973
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 03, 2022
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:26 pm 
 

Grug Greyskin wrote:
United Auto Workers contracts have a similar deal, called a "Job Bank" where workers who have been replaced by automation or improved efficiency are still on the company dime playing crossword puzzles.

The union contract, instead of guaranteeing them a paid job while they await a hearing should guarantee a fair hearing within a set, reasonable amount of time, to avoid all the backlog.  That way, instead of sitting around for months, they get a paid suspension for a week or two, then their case is resolved and they are either fired or reinstated.

What does this have to do with Coug?


Sorry guys, meant it for the OT thread!!!!

Maybe Coug belongs in a rubber room?  

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 772
Joined: Feb 21, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 22, 2018
Location: Spokane, WA

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:36 am 
 

And the hits keep on a hittin:



http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =25&page=1



9 negs and 1 neutral in 30 days .... tsk,tsk


"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:44 am 
 

Lots of insurance complaints in there. It looks like Cougie's latest scam is charging buyers for insurance, then not actually providing any.

I've said it many times, but once more won't hurt: Once a rip-off artist, always a rip-off artist.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Sep 30, 2022

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:52 am 
 

One wonders how Dave's star ratings stay pegged on five.

Then one notices that in June there was a buyer named hdragonsna who gave Dave quite a few identicle positive feedback reponses.

They appear to be legitimate sales....more than one penny each, I mean...but hmmmmm.  :?:


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2578
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Sep 13, 2022
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 am 
 

FormCritic wrote:Then one notices that in June there was a buyer named hdragonsna who gave Dave quite a few identicle positive feedback reponses.

They appear to be legitimate sales....more than one penny each, I mean...but hmmmmm.  :?:


That seller has been parting out a large collection.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7973
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Oct 03, 2022
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:49 am 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:Lots of insurance complaints in there. It looks like Cougie's latest scam is charging buyers for insurance, then not actually providing any.

I've said it many times, but once more won't hurt: Once a rip-off artist, always a rip-off artist.




That will actually get you kicked off ebay...charging for services you don't provide.  One or more of Cougies victims should report him specifically for that.



Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 772
Joined: Feb 21, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 22, 2018
Location: Spokane, WA

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:43 pm 
 

Is he actually this dumb!?!?!?

From his About Me page:

"I work form home, my address is 78 Thurbern road, Portsmouth, hampshire, PO2 0PJ. as i said this is my HOME, and I DO NOT allow personal callers, collections or pick ups form my home address. It has only been listed for business/ legal reasons and any one who turns up will be met with the police being called. thanks for understanding."


"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 106 of 111123 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 109110111