Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 102 of 111123 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 109110111
Author

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:54 am 

[email protected] wrote:thanks for posting private emails on your web shite
at least I know you are no longer neutral
you wont hear form me again ~ not this way anyways.
bye,

I'm sure the "other" way he's going to contact me is through his attorney.  Man, I'm going to have to raise money for yet another legal defense fund.    I guess there's slight consolation in the fact that apparently, I won't be getting any more e-mails from him.

Foul

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:10 am 

FoulFoot wrote:I'm sure the "other" way he's going to contact me is through his attorney.  Man, I'm going to have to raise money for yet another legal defense fund.    I guess there's slight consolation in the fact that apparently, I won't be getting any more e-mails from him.

Foul

Another way to interpret that comment is that he means physical harm.  Perhaps we should contact the authorities and have them investigate.  Anyone with three houses and thousands of eBay sales certainly has the financial means to pull off his threat.  And since this thread has been going on and on for years and years, he might have finally snapped.  And the logical place/person to release that pent up anger might be none other than our beloved administrator.  

While I don't recommend taking most of what he says seriously, it might prove interesting to actually take this very seriously and see what happens.  For once, let's rally to our friend's aid and encourage him, for his own personal safety, to write a brief e-mail about this threat along with a convenient address and make sure the threat is just mindless babble.  If we follow through on this seriously, it might actually become interesting in the best kind of way.

Here's the link to all the police jurisdictions in England.  Simply click on the region where any threat comes from, and you can access that jurisdiction's web-site which includes police contact information.

http://www.apa.police.uk/APA/About+Poli ... ional+Map/

Threatening people is bad, and we're not going to stand for it!

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:34 am 

Hi,

last time he contacted me (coupla months ago) it was thru Ebay. God knows why. Its not as tho my email address is a secret.

I assume that he just spends most of his life on Ebay.

Cheers,
Malc

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 am 

benjoshua wrote:
Another way to interpret that comment is that he means physical harm.  Perhaps we should contact the authorities and have them investigate.  Anyone with three houses and thousands of eBay sales certainly has the financial means to pull off his threat.  And since this thread has been going on and on for years and years, he might have finally snapped.  And the logical place/person to release that pent up anger might be none other than our beloved administrator.  

While I don't recommend taking most of what he says seriously, it might prove interesting to actually take this very seriously and see what happens.  For once, let's rally to our friend's aid and encourage him, for his own personal safety, to write a brief e-mail about this threat along with a convenient address and make sure the threat is just mindless babble.  If we follow through on this seriously, it might actually become interesting in the best kind of way.

Here's the link to all the police jurisdictions in England.  Simply click on the region where any threat comes from, and you can access that jurisdiction's web-site which includes police contact information.

http://www.apa.police.uk/APA/About+Poli ... ional+Map/

Threatening people is bad, and we're not going to stand for it!

Let's not go down this road please.  Just because someone said he has three houses doesnt necessarily mean that he does.  I dont see him as having the financial means to buy a pint much less have enough money to threaten anyone seriously.

It's one thing to make fun of his business practices and apparent lack of intelligence or ethics as it pertains to selling on Ebay.  It is another matter entirely to try and raise a stink with the local authorities without good reason.  And there is none...there is no implied threat in that email whatsoever.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:27 pm 

Or, hacker buddies, if such a thing can be said to exist. Quick, lock up your children! Oh, wait, wrong kind of hacker.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:44 pm 

FoulFoot wrote:Man, I'm going to have to raise money for yet another legal defense fund.

I'm just glad we all came through that Dayecon episode okay.

That was scary for a while, what with all those lawyers and hearings and ...

Oh, wait: all of that was in that idiot's head. Never mind.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:18 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:I'm just glad we all came through that Dayecon episode okay.

That was scary for a while, what with all those lawyers and hearings and ...

Oh, wait: all of that was in that idiot's head. Never mind.

Oh my, Dayecock. Almost forgot that moron.

So let me understand, 90+ pages in Coug is JUST getting steamed?  Dang he IS a slow learner...or reader....or whatever....

Things must really be getting bad in Cougie land to lash out at his friends and supporters like this.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 pm 

We love you Cougie, you festering boil on the backside of the Internet whose only existence will be validated once you're lanced. :twisted:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... MyEbayBeta

This beats my Hugely Knackered one which I've just relisted again to start at 99p 8O  :lol:

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:49 pm 

gyg wrote:
** expired/removed eBay auction **

This beats my Hugely Knackered one which I've just relisted again to start at 99p 8O  :lol:

And the description is just a clusterf**k of stupidity:

DM Dave wrote:VGC EARLY BOOK, A TRUE ORIGINAL YES BEFORE THE HARDBACKS THERE WERE SOFTBACK PHB'S , HERES ONE, THE SPINES IS TAPED & SHOWS WEAR & IS MISSING SMALL SECTION BUT PAGES ARE VGC EVE NCOVER GOOD FOR AGE.

We don't even need to get into the fact that he still trying to claim that it's in "VGC" even though it's missing pages and the cover is taped together.  :roll:  

Spelling, grammar and even remotely close to proper sentence structure just tossed right out the freaking window.   Seriously, does he ever even bother reading what he writes? Or is this actually the result of him proof reading and it's actually even worse before he does it?  

Let me guess Dave, you do that on purpose just to see if we on the forum here notice it, right?  :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:56 am 

cougar wrote:YES BEFORE THE HARDBACKS THERE WERE SOFTBACK PHB'S

not true even in uk :) :)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:00 am 

Rakeesh sah Tarna wrote:not true even in uk :) :)

Yeah, we thought the guys with softback PHBs were second class citizens - losers :D

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:12 am 

Come on guys, give Dave a break. I think he means well.

Ok, never mind. He's an idiot.

Carry on.

PDT_Armataz_01_34

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:09 pm 

The domain mentioned on the last page is available.  C'mon, don't wonder.  It's not hard to check these things.  Google is your friend.

The part I found interesting is the notion that any world-reachable email address is "private".   :lol:

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm 

Here it is, spartacus, if that's what you were referring to.

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:40 am 

cougarrinard just bought my NM Silver Anniversary Box Set for $90.

He got a really nice deal (IMO).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3DSelling

This was my second listing of this Box Set and his bid was the only one.

I suppose he will re-list it in his store for $150 or more and will probably get it too.

After the low final bid ($89) during the first listing, I would not have even relisted it the second time, if I did not need the money for the NTRPGCON in June.  :(

I honestly did not want to see it go for that much. :cry:

However, if I had thought ONE DOLLAR more was all that it would go for this time, I would have simply offered it to the highest bidder last time.

At least I know him personally..... plus he is local to me. :evil:

What an idiot I am.  :oops:

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:41 am 

Aneoth wrote:cougarrinard just bought my NM Silver Anniversary Box Set for $90.
He got a really nice deal (IMO).

** expired/removed eBay auction **

This was my second listing of this Box Set and his bid was the only one.
I suppose he will re-list it in his store for $150 or more and will probably get it too.

After the low final bid ($89) during the first listing, I would not have even relisted it the second time, if I did not need the money for the NTRPGCON in June.  :(
I honestly did not want to see it go for that much. :cry:

However, if I had thought ONE DOLLAR more was all that it would go for this time, I would have simply offered it to the highest bidder last time.
At least I know him personally..... plus he is local to me. :evil:
What an idiot I am.  :oops:

Or he will get it and then leave you a neg...or just say NSAD and simply not pay you.  He knows EXACTLY who you are and where you post....why on earth would he not simply screw you over? Look for the email from him directing you to ship it to his US contact...which BTW is in violation of Ebay rules and could result in him saying the item never arrived.  This is Cougie, for God's sake.  You know exactly what he's capable of.....

How was he not blocked?????

I would have given you a buck more than whatever Cougie was offering...

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:11 pm 

First off I have no idea how to block anyone.
Second, he bid with 2 minutes left.
I had no way (that I know of) of stopping it at that point.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 102 of 111123 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 109110111