Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 101 of 111123 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:21 pm 

Traveller wrote:That can't be him.  His request is actually readable.

And it's not nearly amped-up enough to be true Cougar feedback.   :lol:

Only one typo?  He is slipping.  All lowercase . . . perhaps his caps lock broke from being on for so long.

I thought the Coug had sunk into oblivion, and I was going to change my eBay handle from "cougar-innards".  I am both gladdened and saddened that the Coug is remaining true to his nature.  Ah, well.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:47 pm 

Buleste wrote:Just as a Sideline note did you know he's advertising to try get ST1 on the cheap here.

Can anyone confirm the email address that is listed as being cougies?

[email protected]

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:48 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:
Can anyone confirm the email address that is listed as being cougies?

[email protected]

Yes, that is it.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:52 pm 

LOL

He's like a misspelled, mispunctuated,  misanthropic venereal disease:

I'll always be here, dont worry

Six words containing a comma splice,  a missing apostrophe, and no end-punctuation . . . ah, he brings a tear to my jaded eye.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:52 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Yes, that is it.

I say that we all email him offers at outrageous prices just to frustrate him. After a couple hundred he will be going beserk not knowing if an actual offer is bogus or genuine!

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:
I say that we all email him offers at outrageous prices just to frustrate him. After a couple hundred he will be going beserk not knowing if an actual offer is bogus or genuine!

Don't you remember, he already answers 1500+ emails a day.  What's a few hundred more?   :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:01 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:I say that we all email him offers at outrageous prices just to frustrate him. After a couple hundred he will be going beserk not knowing if an actual offer is bogus or genuine!

Nah.  That may qualify as harassment and definitely strokes his ego.

He's like a contagious disease . . . just quarantine him.  Isolate him.  Don't communicate with him.

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:25 am 

Unfortunately because he's insecure in his own manhood and reads these posts he's now been tipped off as to the outrageous prices. I could always try sell jim the electronic version I have. Oooops tipped him off. Still we can always register him on several sites so that all he gets is spam.:twisted:

The spelling is probably correct because he's got his daughter to do it because we all know he's an illiterate moron. I sort of imagine him being like Cletus off the Simpsons.

The fun thing about Cougie buying something off me to deliberately give me a negative feedback is he forgot to give me bad DSR's so I'll always have DSR's he can only dream about but also his moral high ground of blocking people because they are deliberately trying to ruin his feedback scores has been sent positively subterranean. of and apparently I'm to "Grow up" and I've been reported to Police ISP and eBay. Still he can't stop the signal and as soon as everyone knows how bad an eBayer he is he'll soon go out of business.

I wonder if the domain name www.cougarrinardisafaggot.com has been taken? :twisted:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:54 am 

3 new negs for the cougie!

Still using cat food boxes for shipping.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... MEFSX:FDBK

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:34 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:3 new negs for the cougie!

Still using cat food boxes for shipping.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... MEFSX:FDBK

Then it's alter ego is finally known! Crazy Cat Man....  8)

And he has shafted someone else in the UK.... he really shouldn't sh*t on his own doorstep!

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 am 

Looks like the greasy slime bag has conned ebay into getting rid of it again. Still I've managed to let many, many, many people know in the rpg collecting community not to buy off him so hopefully he should see sales dip off.

BTW cougie, I know you read this, a whole 99p on your mother for a jewellery stand in the shape of a mannequin wearing sexy underwear for mothers day. Does that mean your children are also your brothers and sisters????? Definitely Cletus or is it Josef? :twisted:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:17 pm 

seeing as he is from the chav capital of southern England, that would be spot on...
there's an old song this way to the Addams family tune, "your father is brother, your sister is your mother, you're sh@gging one another, the portsmouth family.."

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:52 pm 

Doo di doo doo.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 pm 

From Diamond Dave, or else a really good impersonator with a spoofed e-mail address:

[email protected] wrote:I hope you are really proud of the web site and idiots you allow on it you have created and encourage?
I would not log onto it ever.
funny how you removed christain science stuff form a supporter of mine yet you suddenly dont moderate it when it having 91 pages of lies about me?
well done, just ensure your not liable as much as the idiots and liars you allow and encourage to diss me?

This is in response to a response of mine that I sent him in Nov 2007.  I'll spare you the details; veiled legal threats, requests to remove the disparaging remarks against him, etc.  Not sure why it took him this long to get back to me, but there it is.

I'm also not sure what the bit about Christian Science is, but I'm sure he'll enlighten me.  Eventually.

Foul

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 am 

FoulFoot wrote:  Not sure why it took him this long to get back to me, but there it is.
Foul

It takes time to put your point across intelligently and succinctly, it would not do to just throw any old comment into the mix. (Oh - and it is hellish difficult to get rid of all those capitals and run a spell-check!!)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 am 

FoulFoot wrote:
I'm also not sure what the bit about Christian Science is, but I'm sure he'll enlighten me.  Eventually.

Foul

Christian Scientist?

That would explain a lot.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:28 am 

Hi,

if he gets 1500 emails a day, I am amazed that he still has them from 2007  8O

Cheers,
Malc

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:14 am 

I hope you are really proud of the web site and idiots you allow on it you have created and encourage?
I would not log onto it ever.
funny how you removed christain science stuff form a supporter of mine yet you suddenly dont moderate it when it having 91 pages of lies about me?
well done, just ensure your not liable as much as the idiots and liars you allow and encourage to diss me?

My reply to Cletus would be
1. It's Christian you moron. Learn how to spell or at least use a spell checker.
2. If you don't like what's being put on here then don't read it or clean up you're act.
3. Stop ripping people off.
4. Stop being abusive.
5. Stop using such a long winded, poorly spelt, begging email when people buy stuff off you.
6. Stop being an abusive, smug git.
7. Stop ruining other peoples feedback for no reason (something which you constantly accuse other people of doing to you).
8. And preferably stop breathing!!!!!!

As for him having a supporter who also happens to be a Christian scientist, I didn't realise they allowed computers in the maximum security wings of asylums.

I don't think I've seen any lies on here about cougie. Just truths, opinions, insults and inferences.[/u]

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 101 of 111123 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 109110111