Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 11 of 111123 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:25 am 

"I STARTUD PLAYING WITH MYSELF IN 1976 SO FEW HAVE BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN ME. "...har har priceless...

Nothing beats a bit of humour! Especially when its thrown in Cougys direction! Its doubtful he was tipped off...more likely he is on this site
every evening checking up what we are saying and doing in reguards to
his Titanium-arsked self.(Hi CougyRetard!)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:38 am 

** expired/removed eBay auction **

I cannot stop laughing.  Cheers to Asylum....classic, just classic stuff gents!!

Okay, I can't help but ask, but what exactly is a "potato wedger"? - bclarkie

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:30 pm 

lordan wrote:
:wink: IAM DUH M-BAG-BIATCH

Well I figured I hadn't posted ( but still reading everything ) to the forums for about 6 months so might as well make something fun to post about :) I was going to let it run a bit longer but.....

Unfortunately I got this in my email this morning:

FIP NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - False Contact Information - [email protected]

Funny thing is ALL the info I put in was correct ( hell I even read it from that email ). What I did notice is that it's from ebay UK so someone tipped off the Kitty and he complained. Still not sure why they suspended my account....  :roll:  

Ok, I assumed it was for the "about me" page but hell that is still up if you go to it. Now they want me to send all different "personal" ID stuff to the UK and wait...yeah right. Anyways....if you know how I can resolve it great, but be forwarned...............

I WILL BE BACK.... I AM THE M-BAG KING, I CAN DU ANYTHING!!

( If Jim Morrison only knew..... )

You know, nothing you wrote was more incoherent, mindless or mind-bogglingly stupid as the original.....don't know why they censured you!!!!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:31 pm 

Here is a question my wife sent to asylum

Fabulous auction ;). I look forward to a littleprincessfreya version, as perhaps a retarded cougar in a tutu. But my main question is whether this is PRO-painted? I see the mould line has been left on indicating it may be so. Also will you ship a complimentary M-bag and certificate of (in-)authenticity?

:lol:  :lol:

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:10 pm 

Ok, on the retarded cougar auction I am now officially confused...  :?

What the heck is going on with the cougar_kitten bids?

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:19 pm 

jasonw1239 wrote:Ok, on the retarded cougar auction I am now officially confused...  :?

What the heck is going on with the cougar_kitten bids?

Jason...It just occured to me, but I am beginning to wonder if a few accounts were created to add to the inside joke, and in a manner of speaking, protect us from ourselves...in other words, outbid us on purpose so no one spends real money on the priceless but worthless piece of art.

If that is the case, another /cheer for Asylum for "lookin out" for ones fellow man.  However, I am hoping the accounts are real people with real bids because quite frankly, I would have paid $18.95 plus postage and set up track lighting with a freaking rotating stand in my game room just for the story value alone.  You just cannot put a price on the idiocy that is cougarrinard.

Man I am really wishing I had kept his emails now...../smaks himself.

Okay, I can't help but ask, but what exactly is a "potato wedger"? - bclarkie

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:31 pm 

Er Hi.

I would have picked a more appropriate name, but Asylum seems to be taken already. So you're stuck with the nickname I have locally. My name is Mike, and I run Asylum Books & Games in Aberdeen.

The topic of this thread is the ongoing war between Cougarinnard and my assistant manager, I can't take credit for all his posts on eBay, your applause belongs to him.

I am absolutely stunned by this forum and quite how disliked the guy seems to be universally. I am equally stunned by the response to a single prank item. We are none of the bidders on this lot, in fact I'm boggled that anyone bid on it at all. The huge irony is that our suspicion is that cougar-kitten is none other than the cougar himself - make of that what you will.

My main concern though, having had a look around (and I appreciate this is probably the wrong thread) was this quote from mbassoc2003
It sounds like the eBay account for Asylum Books & Games in Aberdeen. It's an established hobby shop of many years, and probably Harami's local (although there's probably little there to interest a collector).

May I take it you guys were unaware we're one of, if not the biggest, dealers in original gaming art in the UK? I apologise to anyone who feels this kinda blatent advertising is inappropriate, I'll be happy to post it elsewhere if you'd care to point me in the right direction (I'm still very new to this site).

Many thanks

Mike

Blood & Sales!
Church of Arioch, Retail Division

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:01 pm 

Hiya Tequila Mike - welcome aboard !

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." Margaret Thatcher

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:27 am 

Tequila Mike wrote:
I am absolutely stunned by this forum and quite how disliked the guy seems to be universally.

Actually, Tequila Mike, I think I kind of even like cougar a litte bit in a twisted sort of way.  

He's sort of the the Doctor Evil of D&D collecting.

I picture him wearing the radiation suit from the Doctor No scene in Austin Powers International Man of Mystery.

Mark  :lol:

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:01 am 

FormCritic wrote:
He's sort of the the Doctor Evil of D&D collecting.

I picture him wearing the radiation suit from the Doctor No scene in Austin Powers International Man of Mystery.

Mark  :lol:

"I'm the Cougie, throw me a frickin' bone here, I want a Hot Pocket with my H1..."

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:04 pm 

Maybe that's it ... maybe Cougie just wants some sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads.  :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:09 pm 

Congrats to a certain Acaeum member for winning the coveted Retarded Cougar auction!!!!! Need it be said, we need some photos once the lead kitty gets to it's new home....perhaps basking on it's lair, the box of your H1?

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:20 pm 

Q:          Are you absolutely sure that this mini is not a Narnian bespectacled feline (model CAT01, per http://i3.tinypic.com/2rqlx0i.jpg ) that has lost part of its tail, rather than the equally rare (thankfully) model QGR01: 'retarded bobtailed cougar just walked into lamppost'? The mbags under the eyes are not clear enough for me to be sure... Thanks and good luck getting rid of the cat.
A:          You seem to be an expert cat-spotter, so it may indeed be one of these rarities... I've heard that slices of mcucumber are good for dealing with your mbags...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:14 pm 

Cougie (or Coudie as my wife calls him) just got slammed for 56 negs by one guy. Anyone we know?

bdbul

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=cougarrinard

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:17 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Cougie (or Coudie as my wife calls him) just got slammed for 56 negs by one guy. Anyone we know?

bdbul

Whoever bdbul is, he now has a lot of retaliatory negs.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:49 pm 

And lets hope Bdbul does not agree to mutually withdraw the negative feedback....it is annoying when people do that! Cougys escape clause.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:45 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Cougie (or Coudie as my wife calls him) just got slammed for 56 negs by one guy. Anyone we know?

bdbul

Pluses: This dude only has 37 feedback, he could pretty much change his name and start over with no problem, wave bye bye to Cougie's retaliatory negs.

Minuses: Looks like something they could both work out pretty easily; Cougie might give him a break on shipping just to get those negs off his plate.

Hopefully they stay; Coug's feedback is starting to look like a Christmas tree with all those nice reds mixed in with the greens...
Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:27 am 

He could even just stick with it, provided he is mostly a buyer. There's not a seller I know of who actually checks the feedback of every single bidder he gets ... and, eventually, those negs are going to fall off the first page of feedback, anyway.

But, sadly, CougNuts will probably brow-beat him into submission regarding a series of mutual withdrawls. I'm not sure how he does it, but the guy is the undisputed master of that particular eBay loophole.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 11 of 111123 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 109110111