Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 99 of 111123 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 am 

Mercenary_Roadie wrote:
I wonder if eBay has shut his main ID down

IF that happens, it will be a day of great rejoicing.  I can't wait for eBay  to FINALLY do SOMETHING of consequence to the Britty Kitty.  The changes they made were designed to reduce this foolishness and it appears to have had little impact(other than he's not buying women's underwear anymore!).  However, is it my imagination or are his numbers of items for sale less than overall relative to last year? :?

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:40 am 

benjoshua wrote:The changes they made were designed to reduce this foolishness and it appears to have had little impact

That's because they keep loosening the restrictions once it becomes clear just how much revenue they'll lose.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 pm 

g026r wrote:
That's because they keep loosening the restrictions once it becomes clear just how much revenue they'll lose.

OOOO - you cynic :lol:

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:37 pm 

First round of 420 items done:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/merchant ... ec0Q2em283

Next round of 110 up.

Let the meltdown begin  :twisted:

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:06 am 

So it begins. Shipping and Handling DSR of 3.9 .... impressive  :twisted:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... MEFSX:FDBK

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:56 pm 

"SHRUNK WRAPPED MINT NEW SILVER ANNIVERSARY BOXED SET

ALL MINT ALL STILL FACTORY SEALED MINT SHRUNK WRAPPED"

** expired/removed eBay auction **

That's not what the box-set looks like, is it...?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:07 pm 

I like this comment

IF ITS NOT SOLD IT WILL BE OPENED & SPLIT UP SO GET THIS SEALED LIMITED NUMBER EDITION NOW .

Now thats class

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:27 am 

davidc wrote:That's not what the box-set looks like, is it...?

Yeah, it's what it looks like.  It's obviously not a good picture because you can't see the corners or evidence of the shrink, but it's the right picture.  I suspect it's a stock or copied photo.

Mercenary_Roadie wrote:I like this comment

IF ITS NOT SOLD IT WILL BE OPENED & SPLIT UP SO GET THIS SEALED LIMITED NUMBER EDITION NOW .

Now thats class

He'd actually do better if he did open it up and sell the contents individually.  Badmike did an excellent analysis of this in some other thread if memory serves. 8)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 am 

benjoshua wrote:Yeah, it's what it looks like. It's obviously not a good picture because you can't see the corners or evidence of the shrink, but it's the right picture. I suspect it's a stock or copied photo.

He's changed the photo since the original post.  The auction used to have the 'History of TSR' booklet as the photo.

But yes: likely a stock or copied photo.  That seems to be his usual routine.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:49 am 

g026r wrote:
He's changed the photo since the original post.  The auction used to have the 'History of TSR' booklet as the photo.

But yes: likely a stock or copied photo.  That seems to be his usual routine.

This thread tipped him off.  He's added the line "now that's class" to his listing.  He's either paranoid and/or he gets his jollies from us talking about him.  :roll:

It makes me wonder if anyone else relates to him other than buyers. :cry:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:42 am 

Mercenary_Roadie wrote:I like this comment

Now thats class

Reminds me of the guy who popped up a couple of years ago with a 1st print Chainmail that looked suspiciously like a photocopy (although very well made, if so).  Clarkie was giving him a hard time on the boards here for being a liar and a shill, and (in a private email) he threatened to set fire to the Chainmail and post pics of it here.  

Now THAT'S class.  Or rather, STYLE.

Let mirth prevail!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:02 am 

I've seen several card traders actually rip a card up in front of a customer instead of selling it to them, when they'd been p*ssed off by them.

Cheers,
Malc

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:12 am 

bombadil wrote:Now THAT'S class.  Or rather, STYLE.

Gotta agree: that's style.  You may not like it, but there comes a point when you just have to step back in awe at the magnificent bastard-ness of an action.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:39 pm 

g026r wrote:Gotta agree: that's style.  You may not like it, but there comes a point when you just have to step back in awe at the magnificent bastard-ness of an action.

Do not confuse arrogance, pettiness, and self-defeating actions with "style".  I embody the first three, and Princess MILF does not come close to me.  :)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:37 am 

Hi,

I got this description of Dave from someone who knows him:

the bloke is a general retard, he tells everyone he has bought three houses with his money from e-bay when he in fact lives in a ****ty 2 up 2 down in a minging part of town, His stock is all **** and gained mostly from the US using the old M-bag scam, he is a general sterotypical roleplayer, think a slightly taller dave ostridge he looks like a ****ing train spotter and his social skills are severely limited he would be bullied if he ever left his house

Apparently he also has adult kids, so I presume the nappies are for grandchildren.

Cheers,
malc

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:47 am 

lawrenson wrote:Hi,

Apparently he also has adult kids, so I presume the nappies are for grandchildren.

Nope, they are just cheaper than Depends.

He probably straps on 2 at a time.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:32 pm 

WTF - No one has bagged on poor little cougie in over a month... 8O

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:05 am 

I'm a noobie here and specifically joined because I have seen the problems etc you guys have had with cougarrinard and just wanted to warn you. If you sell anything on eBay then make sure you block him as a buyer else he will buy something and leave negative feedback for no reason other than he is a bitter and twisted little prick. A few months ago I bought something off him and took exception to the P&P costs being triple the real cost which he put down to handling fee, the fact the item was damaged due to poor packing (if you can call a large envelope packing) and the very long, badly spelt, begging email he sent asking for a DSR of 5 stars or nothing so I left him negative feedback after some pointless emails.

I left it at that.

Being unbelievably, naive when he bid for something I was selling a few months later I thought that if I treat him fairly as I do all my customers he will either leave positive feedback or no feedback as when I charge P&P it is to the penny with no "Handling" fee, the packaging is always carded envelopes marked "Please Do not Bend", I send 2 emails to the customer 1. Is the invoice with a thank you 2. An email thanking for the payment and advising that the item has been posted. As I had all DSR's at at least 4.8 and a 100% feedback rating he can't complain.
The ******* left the following negative feedback
cannot recommend a single thigs about seller or ID, best avoided, bad P&P, comms
I've raised a complaint with ebay and surprise surprise they have sided with the person who brings them in the most money. So all of you beware!!!!

Just as a Sideline note did you know he's advertising to try get ST1 on the cheap here.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 99 of 111123 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 109110111