Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 99 of 111123 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:09 am 

Badmike wrote:You know Duke has been right these last few years..

Time for a screenshot! I don't hear those words that often ...  :)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:50 am 

Mercenary_Roadie wrote:He's back up to 99.3% on feedback. So he's safe there.

Not because he's improved his business practices though, but only because eBay realised they were going to have to boot too many coug-ish power sellers if they kept counting neutrals against their ratings.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm 

g026r wrote:
Not because he's improved his business practices though, but only because eBay realised they were going to have to boot too many coug-ish power sellers if they kept counting neutrals against their ratings.

That's my point exactly.

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:40 pm 

g026r wrote:

They may help the Cougs of the world hang in there, but the Cougs are PAYING MUCH MORE for the privilege. They aren't making the discounts, for one thing, and the new "maximum shipping" crap makes it even more difficult for the Cougies of the world to rape newbies with ridiculous shipping.  So I agree they are going to let the Cougs hang in there, while taking a bigger and bigger cut.  It's got to suck to be Dave as he's basically paying more and more as time goes on to make the same amount as he used to.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:36 pm 

... And his threats to me were completely hollow. E-bay have confirmed that no strikes will be made against my account regarding these failed transactions. So, fuck him! What a sad little man...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:11 pm 

Random Code wrote:... And his threats to me were completely hollow. E-bay have confirmed that no strikes will be made against my account regarding these failed transactions. So, fuck him! What a sad little man...

If only 50% of the buyers he's bullied over the years reacted as you have done, he'd be gone by now.  Most of Coug's rhetoric is geared towards scaring Newbies into compliance, with nothing to back it up. Good job!

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:51 pm 

more vgc later??  
** expired/removed eBay auction **
might look for total resale $ ;) ;)

** expired/removed eBay auction **
useful?? sry ;>

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 am 

I wanted to register and take the time to thank the members of this forum before I made the mistake of engaging in a transaction with cougarrinard..

I saw the user id and feedback # and thought hmm.. .that many feedback in the collectible world, gotta be something about him outside of Ebay so, I goggled his name and up came this thread and..   8O

Praise be to this thread!   Holy smokes, what a tool bag.

And thanks!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 am 

mustang wrote:I wanted to register and take the time to thank the members of this forum before I made the mistake of engaging in a transaction with cougarrinard..

I saw the user id and feedback # and thought hmm.. .that many feedback in the collectible world, gotta be something about him outside of Ebay so, I goggled his name and up came this thread and..   8O

Praise be to this thread!   Holy smokes, what a tool bag.

And thanks!

Welcome to the "good guys" Mustang!!!  As a contrast, belonging to the Acaeum carries certain benefits, you are pretty much guaranteed a good transaction dealing with anyone here who sells stuff.  Hope you stick around.

And yeh, Coug is a tool bag.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:08 am 

Aaaand littleprincessfreya is trading again.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 am 

If someone doesnt read the feedback comments, then he looks "clean"

Cheers,
Malc

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:27 am 

ChaosSane wrote:Aaaand littleprincessfreya is trading again.

Reason being, Coug's main name may get shut down. He hasn't been able to keep up the minimum standards (I believe it's 4.5 in your DSRs) and if so, cannot list any new items as of a certain date...I forget when.  

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:45 pm 

Badmike wrote:Reason being, Coug's main name may get shut down. He hasn't been able to keep up the minimum standards (I believe it's 4.5 in your DSRs) and if so, cannot list any new items as of a certain date...I forget when.  

And here we see a potential loophole in eBay's new policy: get shut down, just start a new user ID with all fresh stars.

At least Cougie's cut-and-paste descriptions and horrible spelling/grammar make him easy to identify.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:07 pm 

g026r wrote:And here we see a potential loophole in eBay's new policy: get shut down, just start a new user ID with all fresh stars.

At least Cougie's cut-and-paste descriptions and horrible spelling/grammar make him easy to identify.

Except LPF's listings don't have the usual issues. She and cougie have very different styles, or so it seems to me. If I hadn't found this thread I'd never have known she was a sockpuppet.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:07 am 

ChaosSane wrote:
Except LPF's listings don't have the usual issues. She and cougie have very different styles, or so it seems to me. If I hadn't found this thread I'd never have known she was a sockpuppet.

Bit there are 7 Negatives on LPF's first page.

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:18 am 

Badmike wrote:
Reason being, Coug's main name may get shut down. He hasn't been able to keep up the minimum standards (I believe it's 4.5 in your DSRs) and if so, cannot list any new items as of a certain date...I forget when.  

Mike B.

The DSR's level is 4.3 which is where he is at now. He only has 135 items listed and the last one was listed on October 7th. The LPF's ID has over 500 items with the first being listed on October 18th.

I wonder if eBay has shut his main ID down

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 am 

Mercenary_Roadie wrote:
I wonder if eBay has shut his main ID down

IF that happens, it will be a day of great rejoicing.  I can't wait for eBay  to FINALLY do SOMETHING of consequence to the Britty Kitty.  The changes they made were designed to reduce this foolishness and it appears to have had little impact(other than he's not buying women's underwear anymore!).  However, is it my imagination or are his numbers of items for sale less than overall relative to last year? :?

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:40 am 

benjoshua wrote:The changes they made were designed to reduce this foolishness and it appears to have had little impact

That's because they keep loosening the restrictions once it becomes clear just how much revenue they'll lose.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 99 of 111123 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 109110111