Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 97 of 111123 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 pm 

jasonw1239 wrote:My personal favorites on that one are negfdotiation and waqsted.  :D

I wonder if Dave realizes that he can actually set his email up to check and correct all of his misspellings, before he sends out his incoherrent ramblings?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:45 pm 

I am guessing that he has hit the Add to dictionary button so many times that his email dictionary is totally useless.  :P

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:46 pm 

Now let's be fair here: who has time for that when they have to answer 1,500 emails per day?**

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... ugarrinard

** 1,500 ... *snicker*

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:47 pm 

jasonw1239 wrote:I am guessing that he has hit the Add to dictionary button so many times that his email dictionary is totally useless.  :P

Touche'.  Dave is just arrogant enough to actually believe that he has spelled the word correctly and the computer dictionary is wrong.  :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:51 am 

jasonw1239 wrote:My personal favorites on that one are negfdotiation and waqsted.  :D

I'll add them to the LemurChat filters.  Thanks.

YIM  

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:16 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:
jasonw1239 wrote:My personal favorites on that one are negfdotiation and waqsted.

I'll add them to the LemurChat filters.  Thanks.

Damn it, I was going to choose one of those as the name of my Orc . . .

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 pm 

Glad its gotten some laughs and entertainment... Out of interest I have been in touch with Ebay and sent them a transcript of his e-mails and mine...

They've gotten back to me asked me to provide the e-mail header details so that they can check the authenticity. They'll then review the abuse and accusatory nature of his e-mails and also have said they are interested in the P&P issue (given the fact that I've spoken to the Royal Mail about what is a more realistic amount).

I'm not particularly bothered what happens to be honest as I haven't given the cheat any money.

Once the 7 days are up (since the end of auction) I'll be posting -ve feedback with respect to the P&P and ludicrous e-mails as well as a link to this thread so that interested customers can read the full detail of his conduct.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:16 pm 

Random Code wrote:... as well as a link to this thread so that interested customers can read the full detail of his conduct.

Do everything you just said except this.

Adding links to outside sites, especially in feedback, will actually get the feedback removed and land you in hot water with eBay. Just stick to the facts and use your 80 characters to describe how horrible it is to deal with him.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:16 pm 

If you post a link - eBay will remove the feedback and take you less seriously. That is something, I hear, the cougie wants you to do... so he can get out of the negative.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:33 pm 

Jinx!  :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:49 pm 

So, I now owe you a ST2: Down the Garden Path of No!

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:02 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Do everything you just said except this.

Adding links to outside sites, especially in feedback, will actually get the feedback removed and land you in hot water with eBay. Just stick to the facts and use your 80 characters to describe how horrible it is to deal with him.

Ok, will do... Thanks for the advice. I'll just explicitly state that the P&P is at least double what it should be as confirmed with the Royal Mail. That's pretty objective and factual.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm 

Well, true to form Profiteering Scumbag raised strikes to my E-bay account and was then abusive on the dispute forum!

Profiteering Scumbag wrote:dont forget to report back to the idiots, let them knmow your one step cloaser to ban and one ID down
, didn't know that did you? they never told you that either did they? no? funny that?
jog on &
report all. fool

You guys are the idiots, by the way. Can't let the creep down - he obviously wants me to keep you all informed, and is waiting to read what I/you have to say on the matter.

And this...

Profiteering Scumbag wrote:seller dont need to enter into negotiations P&P clearly stated, thansk fro fast reply, strike issued.
npn paying bidder, enjoy brioef ebay stay, FYI there is only limited number of ebay accounts you can
set up, LOL.

He then closed the unpaid dispute. So, that was productive!

I posted some -ve feedback and one of his responses to this was:

Profiteering Scumbag wrote:P&P clearly stated, learn to read, NOT just stamps, packaging, time, hjandling,

So, he's admitting that the P&P isn't just stamps, packaging, time, and handling... Well, what else is it for? Surely this is fee avoidance? In other words the seller is inflating his P&P in order to sell items cheaper and avoid paying E-bay the legitimate auction fees.

He's admitted it in his feedback comment!  :roll:

I've reported it to E-bay, so it'll be interesting to see what they do - if anything.

Oh, and good news, E-bay have removed the strikes against my account that Evil forrest Gump posted which is great stuff. I think he was really hoping that they'd close my account. I haven't even incurred strikes. Happy days.  8)

Look after yourself, Dave. All the best.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:03 pm 

Random Code wrote:Oh, and good news, E-bay have removed the strikes against my account that Evil forrest Gump posted which is great stuff.

:) :)
well done. cant get back time spent fighting off rabid cougar + still down $ but better result than many

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:21 pm 

Rakeesh sah Tarna wrote::) :)
well done. cant get back time spent fighting off rabid cougar + still down $ but better result than many

Cheers... I'm not down any money as I didn't purchase them when he quoted me the inflated (combined) P&P.

He's threatening me now on e-mail. Its not over, apparently.  :roll:

I hardly use E-bay anyway, so it didn't really matter to me if they had closed my account. Its really annoyed him though.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:26 pm 

Random Code wrote:
Cheers... I'm not down any money as I didn't purchase them when he quoted me the inflated (combined) P&P.

He's threatening me now on e-mail. Its not over, apparently.  :roll:

I hardly use E-bay anyway, so it didn't really matter to me if they had closed my account. Its really annoyed him though.

If he's literally threatening you via email, try to determine the address of either his email server's admin, or his IP netblock's admin.  I'm sure they'd be delighted to receive a copy of the email and check it's content against their acceptable use policies...

YIM  

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:35 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:If he's literally threatening you via email, try to determine the address of either his email server's admin, or his IP netblock's admin.  I'm sure they'd be delighted to receive a copy of the email and check it's content against their acceptable use policies...

At the moment its this - sent through E-bay:

Evil Forrest Gump wrote:like your selective cut & pasting, you seem ot have ignored the ebay message that seller sets his own S&H/P&P, that I sent to you several times? but that just fits in with the rest of the selective idiots on that site. else they be able to see 46,000 +FB and 24 -FB's? go figure? BTW its not over, enjiy you momonet ,the small moment.

So, he's just throwing around threats that its 'not over'.

I have no idea what a 'momonet' is, but I think I'd quite like one.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:51 pm 

-24 FB???
Hahahahahaha!!!! Thanks for the laugh Coog!

Here's the real numbers!

Coog Negs and Neutrals

Scroll to the bottom of the page!

Negatives = 376
Neutral = 179
Withdrawn = 110

Your score is still visible!  :twisted:

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 97 of 111123 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 109110111