Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 92 of 111123 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 109110111
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:38 pm 

You gort too luv the bouys spelink misteaks...

http://search.reviews.ebay.co.uk/member ... _W0QQuqtZr

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:46 pm 

forkbeard wrote:You gort too luv the bouys spelink misteaks...

http://search.reviews.ebay.co.uk/member ... _W0QQuqtZr

Stupid Cougie . . . your review Serenity shows a total lack of understanding concerning the background for the movie.   It's a western in space.   No lasers needed.

Let's git to killin'!!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:00 pm 

.. with at least 4 spelling mistakes in the review...

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:12 pm 

oncebitten wrote:
I hadn't actually read the mutual withdrawal offers initially as I expected them to be eBay boilerplate but I see he is allowed to put a message on each, and you know he does make a very persuasive argument

Message from seller:         THATS EWHAT YOU GET FORM LISTENING TO LIARS CHEATS AND CONMANE, YOUR FB WRECKED MYINE NOT EVEN .1% FDOWN lol, OFFERING MUTUAL WIOTHDRAWL DOUBT YOU HAVE BRAINS TO ACCEPT IT THOUGH?

Message from seller:         EBAY IS MY BIUSINESS NOT SOME JOKE, LIKE YOU AND THE IDIOTS IBVIOUSLY VIEW IT, IF YOU HAD PAID i WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE BEEN ABLE TO OPENM NPBA? I AM GLAD YOU HAVE BEEN EXPLOSED AS LIAR YOU ARE.

Message from seller:         IM WAS WONDERING IF YOU'D TRY THIS LAST MINITE DIRTY TRICK LIKE THE SCAUM YOU ARE, DID YOU KNOW ONCE LEDFT FB CAN BE ANSWRED FOR MONTHS LOL, SEE STUPID AS WELL AS A LIAR, YOUR LASYT CHANCE,

You should report these to eBay.

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:34 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:
I Am Jaw-Droppingly Dumb wrote: I hadn't actually read the mutual withdrawal offers initially as I expected them to be eBay boilerplate but I see he is allowed to put a message on each, and you know he does make a very persuasive argument

Message from seller:         THATS EWHAT YOU GET FORM LISTENING TO LIARS CHEATS AND CONMANE, YOUR FB WRECKED MYINE NOT EVEN .1% FDOWN lol, OFFERING MUTUAL WIOTHDRAWL DOUBT YOU HAVE BRAINS TO ACCEPT IT THOUGH?

Message from seller:         EBAY IS MY BIUSINESS NOT SOME JOKE, LIKE YOU AND THE IDIOTS IBVIOUSLY VIEW IT, IF YOU HAD PAID i WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE BEEN ABLE TO OPENM NPBA? I AM GLAD YOU HAVE BEEN EXPLOSED AS LIAR YOU ARE.

Message from seller:         IM WAS WONDERING IF YOU'D TRY THIS LAST MINITE DIRTY TRICK LIKE THE SCAUM YOU ARE, DID YOU KNOW ONCE LEDFT FB CAN BE ANSWRED FOR MONTHS LOL, SEE STUPID AS WELL AS A LIAR, YOUR LASYT CHANCE,

109 words ... 17 misspellings. And I'm not even going to bother to critique the "grammar." Or the childish use of all-caps.

Diamond Dave calling any other person "stupid" is the absolute definition of irony. I'm still not convinced English is his native language.

I must have missed this earlier because of the page roll over.  I seriously just laughed so hard I choked(and no I am not even remotely exaggerating either). Holy F**k!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:09 pm 

Redfive wrote:

This was my auction.  I haven't yet shipped as I felt the need to do a little more research on this guy.

When he asked if he could bid he mentioned ignoring emails about him which, admittedly, threw up a red flag, but after checking his enormous positive feedback I figured I'd be okay.  He also offered to give me a US address to ship to if I didn't want to ship overseas.

If any of you were the ones that sent me warnings after the auction ended, you have my thanks.  I rarely ebay (yes I'm a noob seller) and I just wanted to get rid of all my old D and D stuff since it hasn't been used in years.

After seeing this thread I'm not shipping to this guy and I really don't care about negative feedback since I so rarely sell on ebay.

I would still like to unload my stuff so do you guys have any suggestions as to how I could proceed?  It doesn't seem very hard to get a new account and it's not like I'd be losing much in any case.

I don't want to screw myself from being able to sell though.

Thanks again for the warning(s).

Hi again guys.  This is ancient history but I was checking my ebay account and cougar left me a stealth negative feedback well over 2 months after I refused to sell to him (thanks to you guys here).  I want to neg him back but cant' seem to find a way...the auction  
** expired/removed eBay auction **
is no longer able to be found.

Any thoughts?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:59 pm 

Look like everyone's favorite seller is back to giving Neg for Neu again

Here is our friends Neg responses;

Feedback Profile

Here are the buyers neutrals;

Feedback Profile

Can someone translate the French?

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:14 pm 

My eight grade french-class recollections:

The description matched, but delivery insurance wasn't specified... Chronoplast

I'm not sure, but if you say it out loud with a French accent, chrono-plast kinda sounds like a swear-word.  Hmmm...

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:44 pm 

Classic this is the neg on the second link.
emballage ok, reçu en 6j ok, manuel parfait état, mais le jeu ne marche pas

Packing ok, ok received 6d, textbook perfect condition, but the game does not work
Reply by floryanne21 (Jan-11-07 11:06):
le jeu fonctionne tres bien ,sur systeme 95 ou98.

Reply by floryanne21 (Jan-11-07 11:06):
The game works very well on 95 ou98 system.

Why is life so much like running a 3rd lvl Elf through a 10th lvl dungeon.

--------------------------------------------

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:28 am 

davidc, that is a good translation.

Chronopost is just the french company for fast delivery (it belongs to the french Post).
:D

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:44 am 

Kitty's shipping and handling costs are at 4.1 stars. Doesn't that strip away the eBay "bonus" discounts?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:56 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:Kitty's shipping and handling costs are at 4.1 stars. Doesn't that strip away the eBay "bonus" discounts?

He'll never get these.  I can't tell you how long one of my stars has sat with no movement....it takes a ton of 5's to lift a star when ANY rating below that will bring the average down.  He'd have to pull down all fives for the next few months to have any hope of getting that rating to 4.5, and Coug's nature is not to pile up five stars no matter how sweet he's been lately.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:53 am 

bclarkie wrote:
I must have missed this earlier because of the page roll over.  I seriously just laughed so hard I choked(and no I am not even remotely exaggerating either). Holy F**k!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I thought this thread might be dead by now but I see it trickles on. The reason I popped back in is that I see out mutual friend has now raised a Square Trade mediation case on me to secure mutual withdrawal of feedback.

I had thought the matter closed by now, we both dinged each other, we take the hits and move on. My feedback is several pages off his front page now. Why would he start it again, anyone else see/hear of him doing similar?

oh, and btw this is the placatory message he left me
" we had an agreement once the dispute was closed not to leave -FB, you broke that so i am filing for withdrawl, you said you were subbron, you dont know the meaning of the word, chummer."

he's right you know, I don't know the meaning of the word subbron, but we have a word here, "thran" - think of a mule, that's me, ears back and feet dug in

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:34 am 

oncebitten wrote:

he's right you know, I don't know the meaning of the word subbron,

Giggle....Cougie is the gift to this forum that just keeps on giving....

BTW you can safely ignore the mediation..Square Trade is meaningless in that they have no authority to actucally do anything. I've ignored several notices from them in my years with ebay.  

Cougie is a feedback-aholic.  It's long been speculated here that he invests quite a bit of his self worth in his feedback totals.  

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:39 pm 

He obviously has more time on his hands.  I guess he doesn't have three houses anymore. :roll:

It was interesting how he actually appeared to take a month-long break from his shenanigans, or maybe we just weren't catching him.  I was so hoping he'd decided to fly right.  I guess that 4.1 stars shipping feedback rating was simply moving too slow and he gave up trying to earn the discount. :P   Come on Coug!  Don't give up! :idea:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:51 pm 

benjoshua wrote:He obviously has more time on his hands.  I guess he doesn't have three houses anymore. :roll:

It was interesting how he actually appeared to take a month-long break from his shenanigans, or maybe we just weren't catching him.  I was so hoping he'd decided to fly right.  I guess that 4.1 stars shipping feedback rating was simply moving too slow and he gave up trying to earn the discount. :P   Come on Coug!  Don't give up! :idea:

Coug actually managed to bring up a few of his scores.  The problem is raising them higher than say 4.3. You need a steady diet of 5.0's to bring it to discount level, which is why the entire thing is a joke, along with ebay telling people to offer free shipping, etc. So Coug like a lot of people bought in to this at first, he'll soon realize as longer and longer goes by with no adjustment on his numbers he's better off just forgoing the discount and being "Cougar" which allows him to indulge his assinine ways and cheat people.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:06 pm 

Somewhat amusing that the Item As Described portion is his highest.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:59 pm 

Badmike wrote:Coug actually managed to bring up a few of his scores.  The problem is raising them higher than say 4.3. You need a steady diet of 5.0's to bring it to discount level,

All of his scores increased back when eBay started to allow purchases from the same buyer to count more then once.

He'll still lose the Power Seller status in May, unless eBay changes it's mind.

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 92 of 111123 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 109110111