Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 86 of 111123 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 109110111
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:07 am 

leggi wrote:Hey warhead, glad you could join in.

Thanks for inviting me!

---------->Warhead<----------

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:22 am 

Warhead wrote:
It was a long time ago, and my memory isn't too clear, but think of Comic Book Guy (but not particularly fat) or Bill Bailey (with more hair) and you won't be far wrong. Exactly as you'd imagine really.

The main thing is that in person, he's not the incoherent mumbler that you'd imagine he would be, given his appalling spelling/grammar/punctuation.

So it turns out Cougie lives in a shithole and looks....about like everyone here thought he would.  Shocking..... :D

I've always theorized Coug has dyslexia.  Many dyslexics can communicate perfectly well, and can be articulate....the problems are with their reading/writing skills, where they see letters in wrong places, or don't see mispelled words as being "wrong".

And welcome to the forum!  Always interested in a real life "cougar sighting".

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:18 pm 

Badmike wrote:
So it turns out Cougie lives in a shithole and looks....about like everyone here thought he would.  Shocking..... :D

I've always theorized Coug has dyslexia.  Many dyslexics can communicate perfectly well, and can be articulate....the problems are with their reading/writing skills, where they see letters in wrong places, or don't see mispelled words as being "wrong".

And welcome to the forum!  Always interested in a real life "cougar sighting".

Mike B.

oi i live in a terraced house too so no slagging off the property please :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:39 pm 

Warhead wrote:In fairness, it could be argued the house I visited was his first house (remember this is 2001), and that the other two might be similarly small, cheap properties.

Equally - it could have been an unoccupied house that he was using to store all his wares in, whilst living in another.

But I don't believe any of that any more than you do... :twisted:

Agreed, I am making lots of assumptions here.  We've all been making wild guesses at his financial status, weight, connections to eBay and more, but the consistent theme is that his eBay business practices are appalling at best and possibly illegal.  And what I have learned is that when someone is ethically and morally challenged in one area of their life, it usually influences the rest of their life.  I'm making assumptions, but my guess is I'm more right than wrong.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:46 pm 

Could you imagine Coug as a landlord renting out the other houses?

yOu Dind't aSK if ROOf leaked! Why presume that it wouldn't. EvIcT

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:55 pm 

Ekim Toor wrote:Could you imagine Coug as a landlord renting out the other houses?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:00 pm 

Ekim Toor wrote:Could you imagine Coug as a landlord renting out the other houses?

LOL

Cougar-slumlandlord!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:22 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
oi i live in a terraced house too so no slagging off the property please :)

Oooo you're posh (we live in a shoebox):lol:

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:10 am 

Shoebox thats luxury! we live in a bag in the street....

I GOT A 4!!!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:19 am 

Cushionsnbeans wrote:Shoebox thats luxury! we live in a bag in the street....

Stop it now before everyone starts...Arrgggg...

LOL

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:36 am 

beasterbrook wrote:
Stop it now before everyone starts...Arrgggg...

"We use to lick the road clean with our tongues..."

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:01 am 

This kind of thing annoys me...

http://toys.search.ebay.co.uk/_Dungeons ... ugarrinard

He's not the only offender, by a long way, but cross-posting irrelevant items to different categories offends me greatly.

What has a "STAR TREK NEXT GEN BORG PAD MOUSE MAT FIRST CONTACT MIB" got to do with D&D?

And let's face it, with higher listing fees, that's even less legitimate money he's making when they don't sell.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 am 

Warhead wrote:This kind of thing annoys me...

He's not the only offender, by a long way, but cross-posting irrelevant items to different categories offends me greatly.

What has a "STAR TREK NEXT GEN BORG PAD MOUSE MAT FIRST CONTACT MIB" got to do with D&D?

And let's face it, with higher listing fees, that's even less legitimate money he's making when they don't sell.

He's falling into our evil plans and doing exactly what we wanted. :twisted: Our thread is distracting him so much, he's making more and more mistakes. :lol:    Seriously, he has D&D on his brain to the point most anything can happen....and does.  He's living in a fantasy land with a +3 POWAH SELLAH Computer and sits on an Endless Chair of Flushing so he can respond to 1500 emails a day. 8O

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:09 am 

POWAHSELLAH

Number appearing 1 (Unique)

AC 10 (-10 when you don't read it properly)

Move 24" (see MM for "slippery snake")

Hit dice 1

Number of attacks-Too numerous to mention
Special attacks- Persistence…for feedback score
Defence (See description and also see page 25 of whatever for "loophole tricks")
Magical resistance- You're kidding, right?
Intelligence- Average (low)
Alignment- Lawful Evil
Size- Four burgers later…
Psionic Ability- nil (but then he has the uncanny ability to find ways of ripping people off)

The Powahsellah is one of a small and hopefully dying breed that can be found lurking amongst the sewers of the civilised world. Always looking out for an opportunity or the main chance the Powahsellah will try and rip off the unwary adventurer the first chance it gets. This will help to explain the broken nose, cauliflower ears and piggy eyes since the more savvy adventurers catch on and beat the Powahsellah into an unconscious pulp.
However due to its intelligence this creature refuses to learn from its experience and carries on repeating the same modus operanti as before.
Its special attack is the "broken record" one, where it nags and nags and nags until it gets the feedback it wants and thus restores some imagined "street cred" which is only applicable to itself and its own inflated ego.
Its defence is to watch what other people say and then promptly shoots itself in its own foot as it tries to apply whatever has been written or said, often with hilarious results.
Thankfully they are a dying breed as word spreads and the intrepid adventurers are sallying forth into the mankier parts of the sewers to eradicate this menace. After all, it helps others for much treasure can be had afterwards, not from the Powahsellah (that will be too much to ask) but from merchants elsewhere who are trying to ply a honest trade without such vile Powahsellah creatures denigrating their reputations via the creature's actions.
Footnote, the Powahsellah might have a small dog which it uses to roger merchandise and thus tries to sell it off at a condition better than it actually is, many adventurers have wrinkled their noses as they hold up a soggy mess of what once used to be a mint edition...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:16 pm 

Warhead wrote:This kind of thing annoys me...

So, report him for posting in the wrong category and keyword spamming.

It is time to report Dave Whitfield / Cougarrinard rather than just bitch about him.  He's the Bill Clinton of Ebay...guys like him don't quit scamming and cheating even when they get elected powerseller.  When he builds up enough reports in enough categories, Ebay will tire of his anchor around their necks.  Report him.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:56 pm 

FormCritic wrote:
So, report him for posting in the wrong category and keyword spamming.

It is time to report Dave Whitfield / Cougarrinard rather than just bitch about him.  He's the Bill Clinton of Ebay...guys like him don't quit scamming and cheating even when they get elected powerseller.  When he builds up enough reports in enough categories, Ebay will tire of his anchor around their necks.  Report him.

Wow Mark, any more political interjections you'd like to make?????

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:29 pm 

LMAO forkbeard that was too good.

Form Critic  geesh talk about tuff you comapred the poor guy to BILL?
Bill wasnt so bad hes just a good ole boy from Arkansas its that vile evil woman who has control of him that is bad. LMAO

sorry guys I couldnt resist to take a chance to slam a politician.

Worse yet you will comapre him to a bible thumping thinks he talks to god daily Bush type. My oh My.

Well we know one thing he sure cant be compared to a Teddy Roosevelt or a Reagan.  :lol:

I think I covered all of American politics.

Bruce Thibodeau

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:07 pm 

I have always been curious about his return policy.

He states:
WILL REFUND ANY ITEM PRICE NOT HAPPY WITH, NOT INCLUDING P&P/S&H EBAY OR PAY PAL FEES

It seems that not refunding eBay fees is wrong since he can request a final fee credit and Pay Pal automatically credits any fees charged when a refund is given.

I emailed eBay about this. I'll post the response if I get one.

Mercenary Roadie

When The Money's Gone
                  So Are We!

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 86 of 111123 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 109110111