Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 84 of 111123 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:56 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:That means that it is missing a door or window, but since he did not specifically ask about doors and windows.....

Nice one.  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:59 pm 

The map to his house is missing.

sorry

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:07 pm 

Ekim Toor wrote:The map to his house is missing.

and the roof is in very good roggered condition  :!:

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:11 am 

We dont really need to know where the house/houses are located.  Please go to Google earth or yahoo maps and with the satilite image copy it and then draw a red circle for where we should place the coords into the computer for the ICBM missle.  8O

OK OK  Hey If you guys can dream let me have my fantasy too.  :lol:

No wait we wouldnt want to destroy all the books. <sigh> Oh wait the conditions wont be effected much a few char marks on the outside of the covers. Maybe some water damage from the fire hoses, and we may find an old truck full of them old maps that were always missing. Not to mention his lead weights he uses to increase the postage weight he uses when quoting postage.  :D

Ok I am done. Oh I feel Better.  Psst Dave, I am a buyer/seller in the United States I can pay with paypal and have a confirmed address. I have a good feedback rating and dont listen to what people say in it though. After all I am a bitter and angry Yank who would like to toss you into the channel for entertainment purposes.

Thanks for reading me your puppet. Oh yeah please let go of my string its starting to hurt. :P

Bruce Thibodeau

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:30 am 

Its really great to the see the anger in a young collectors heart! PDT_Armataz_01_19

Especially when its directed towards Coogie-Retard! :lol:

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:48 pm 

Why thank you Atom, I have not been called young in a very long time. LOL

Bruce Thibodeau

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:06 pm 

Ogreden wrote:Why thank you Atom, I have not been called young in a very long time. LOL

Hee Hee. Your hardly that old  :lol:

That E-Bay auction was great, it reminded me of the famous Retarded Cougar that was sold last year. :wink:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:45 pm 

Poor bastard...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Awesome-lot-of-32-D ... dZViewItem

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:00 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Poor bastard...

** expired/removed eBay auction **

A nice win for Dave.  There was a Dark Tower in that nice mix.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:46 am 

Notified.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:47 pm 

Looks like some more people may be wising up to the Cougertard's tactics:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Check out the Q&A section at the bottom.  Anyone want to warn the seller?

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:30 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Check out the Q&A section at the bottom.

In other words, people are having the exact reaction you'd expect if somebody, for no reason whatsoever, makes mention of "and pay no attention to the people who will contact you lying about me". :lol:

There's a line between providing enough info to allay somebody's suspicions and providing too much and thereby making them suspicious.  I've always been of the opinion that Cougie's standard spiel takes one look at that line, scoffs, and jumps clear past it as far as it can. ;)

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:57 am 

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 100&sort=3

Do you think he's expecting a run of bad feedback? - a few penny auctions here - designed purely to massage the kitty's ego :lol:

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:12 am 

gyg wrote:http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 100&sort=3

Do you think he's expecting a run of bad feedback? - a few penny auctions here - designed purely to massage the kitty's ego :lol:

This sort of crap shouldn't be allowed on ebay! It pisses me off to no end when I see it.. doesn't it cost more than 1cent to list an auction? Once again showing that ebays feedback system is crap and they don't really care about it... they should erase all of these sort of auctions and all of the feedback recieved and left...

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:54 am 

This is Coug's description of AD&D Module I6, Ravenloft....

VGC. THE MODULE THAT SPAWNED A WHOLE PRIME
About me & Terms of Trade

Very please to announce that I am now  rated powerseller

Shipping: I will ship Worldwide, but Buyer pays shipping & handling costs!

PLEASE NOTE AS OF 7 APRIL ROYAL MAIL  POSTAGE CHARGES HAVE GONE UP

Can anyone tell me exactly what a whole prime is?

:lol:

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:48 am 

Center_Stage_Hobbies wrote:This is Coug's description of AD&D Module I6, Ravenloft....

Can anyone tell me exactly what a whole prime is?

:lol:

is it like the ravenloft campaign setting...is this is whats meant by "prime"?

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:46 am 

If you are trying to decipher Coogies mad rambling postings, you will be left in the dark quite frequently! About 75% of his postings make no sense whatsoever? All the miss-spelling just compounds the situation!
:?
For example check the three postings below! They were all copied and pasted from Coogie-Retards e-mails to myself, check out the rambling, mad, wandering crazy content! And as for the diction... ("JEEZ").

I am a POWAH...SELLUR you are not!

"i would like to piont out that you are zero rated, and cannot persume t otell me a 7,071 rated powerseller on over 35,000 trasnactions how to run my busines that been on ebay for 7 years and in  total 30 years worth of experience?" The Coogster!

"am this highly rated proffessional seller the laregst in the Uk for a reason,  i know what I am doing".  Coogie-Retard!

"you are a good reason why i block most new sellers, please do not be any more trouble, I see no reson for further contcat other than an apology, and payment, in 6 days i will process npb , strike, -FB,  and seek you as NRU" The Coogster!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 am 

gyg wrote:http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 100&sort=3

Ah, the old digital item for sale trick.  Needless to say, anybody who does that (buying OR selling) in order to boost their feedback isn't somebody who's worth buying from.

It's technically allowed by eBay's rules, from what I recall, just so long as you don't explicitly state that the auction is for feedback.  (They got some bad press over auctions that were solely for feedback a few years back, from what I recall.)

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 84 of 111123 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 109110111