Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 83 of 111123 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:32 am 

The best way to beat the "ask about shipping" is to do so before the auction ends. If you do not get a reply before then, simply do not bid. Doing so after the fact means the seller can claim, and you cannot prove otherwise (unless you did it through eBay's message system which I would recommend so you have some kind of trail to say "BS shrew-screwer!,") that no emails were ever sent. Anyway, maybe that's just fancy thinking?

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:22 am 

Dave won this auction  
** expired/removed eBay auction **
 on 31st December.

According to the feedback - which was left on 8th Jan - the shipping was via M-bag.

Seems a tad fast for M-Bag, methinks....

Versimilitude

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:18 am 

g026r wrote:Taking bets on whether or not he will have removed his "PLEASE NOTE AS OF 7 APRIL ROYAL MAIL  POSTAGE CHARGES HAVE GONE UP" bit come April 8th, 2008.

Any takers?  Anyone?  Anyone?

*crickets*

The statement is down, which was exactly according to our plan all along! :twisted:   Thanks for being our puppet Dave! :lol:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:26 am 

benjoshua wrote:
The statement is down, which was exactly according to our plan all along! :twisted:   Thanks for being our puppet Dave! :lol:

More proof he reads and reacts to us everyday...pathetic!  

Anything else he needs to change on his pages?  Suggestions? He'll gladly oblige!

BTW, anyone seen his detailed seller ratings lately? Yikes!  Four stars...and falling...on all the categories.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:40 am 

www.cougarrinard.com is available.

Anyone interested in kicking in with me, and making it a direct link to his negative and "mutually removed" feedback on www.toolhaus.org?

Just a thought...

:twisted:

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:41 am 

Hi all,

As you can see I'm a newbie here. I've visited the site quite a few times in the past but never looked at the forums until yesterday when the first thread I spotted had a familiar name in the title - yes, your friend and mine Mr Whitfield.

About 4 years ago I used to buy and sell a fair amount of D&D stuff on ebay. A friend of mine had dealt with Cougar, even visited his house but eventually got burned and warned me off him. Naturally I ignored him as I couldn't resist a few 99p bargains. Now nothing really terrible happened to me but I still got fed up with him. His postage was obscene and several items didn't come complete with maps as I'd expected. Now to be fair, I'm pretty sure he refunded me for those items - maybe being someone not that far away from him, he was afraid of repraisals, I don't know but still, I learned my lesson. My friend and I used to joke about this guy quite a bit so I remembered his name.

Anyway, about a month ago I started the collection up again and then this week ended up watching an item that cougar was selling. I started recalling what a terrible seller he was...and then just a day or so later came across this thread. At first I thought it was an amazing coincidence then I read all 75 pages of this hilarious thread and realise that no, it won't be long before anyone who likes D&D and uses ebay will know of this tool.

So hello! And I must say I am tempted to use my decent feedback and 100%+ score to inflict some blows on this idiot.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:54 am 

Welcome leggi!

leggi wrote: A friend of mine had dealt with Cougar, even visited his house but eventually got burned and warned me off him.

We would be most interested in information about what he looks like and what his house(s) looks like.   Do tell.  Inquiring minds want to know. :?:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:20 am 

benjoshua wrote:Welcome leggi!

We would be most interested in information about what he looks like and what his house(s) looks like.   Do tell.  Inquiring minds want to know. :?:

Which house?  He's got three...... :P

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:34 am 

benjoshua wrote:We would be most interested in information about what he looks like and what his house(s) looks like.   Do tell.  Inquiring minds want to know. :?:

Sure. I'll try and find the email and if not, I'll ask him about it. All I remember is that he said he had a room/s which was wall to wall, floor to ceiling D&D.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:51 am 

leggi wrote:
Sure. I'll try and find the email and if not, I'll ask him about it. All I remember is that he said he had a room/s which was wall to wall, floor to ceiling D&D.

From his buying habits, I would have thought the room was wall to wall, floor to ceiling, used man-sized diapers  8O

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:51 pm 

A room in VGC.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:23 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:A room in VGC.

That means that it is missing a door or window, but since he did not specifically ask about doors and windows.....

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:41 pm 

Why would you presume that there was a door and a window? It was not mentioned in the listing! Check my Feednack blah blah.....................!

I am a POWAH...SELLUR you are not!

"i would like to piont out that you are zero rated, and cannot persume t otell me a 7,071 rated powerseller on over 35,000 trasnactions how to run my busines that been on ebay for 7 years and in  total 30 years worth of experience?" The Coogster!

am this highly rated proffessional seller the laregst in the Uk for a reason,  i know what I am doing.

"you are a good reason why i block most new sellers, please do not be any more trouble, I see no reson for further contcat other than an apology, and payment, in 6 days i will process npb , strike, -FB,  and seek you as NRU" The Coogster!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:49 pm 

CougarRetard got hit with 3 negs today.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:56 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:That means that it is missing a door or window, but since he did not specifically ask about doors and windows.....

Nice one.  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:59 pm 

The map to his house is missing.

sorry

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:07 pm 

Ekim Toor wrote:The map to his house is missing.

and the roof is in very good roggered condition  :!:

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:11 am 

We dont really need to know where the house/houses are located.  Please go to Google earth or yahoo maps and with the satilite image copy it and then draw a red circle for where we should place the coords into the computer for the ICBM missle.  8O

OK OK  Hey If you guys can dream let me have my fantasy too.  :lol:

No wait we wouldnt want to destroy all the books. <sigh> Oh wait the conditions wont be effected much a few char marks on the outside of the covers. Maybe some water damage from the fire hoses, and we may find an old truck full of them old maps that were always missing. Not to mention his lead weights he uses to increase the postage weight he uses when quoting postage.  :D

Ok I am done. Oh I feel Better.  Psst Dave, I am a buyer/seller in the United States I can pay with paypal and have a confirmed address. I have a good feedback rating and dont listen to what people say in it though. After all I am a bitter and angry Yank who would like to toss you into the channel for entertainment purposes.

Thanks for reading me your puppet. Oh yeah please let go of my string its starting to hurt. :P

Bruce Thibodeau

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 83 of 111123 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 109110111