Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 81 of 111123 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:46 pm 

Wow. Here's proof that coug is a complete dickhead.

Apparently this new eBayer bought from Coug in the past with no problems....and coug left him positive feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... llFeedback

One buyer complaint, and Coug is attacking him - not just for leaving NFB, but also for bidding with less than 10 positives (even after he bought from Coug several times just three months ago!) What an ass.

In the spirit of the Christmas season, I hope the fat man in the red suit brings Mr. Whitfield a clue, wrapped up nicely in a box with a big blue ribbon!

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:09 am 

Allow me to bring TURDS latest indiscretion to the New Years forum :evil:

Feedback profile

I see TURD you like to finish the year off in typical scumbag fashion. :lol:

The Fringe Dweller stows the prized scrolls into the bag of holding and descends further into the Castle catacombs - earie sounds echo from the darkness beyond.

Keeper of the Arcane

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:33 am 

Man, you UKers have a LOT of postal strikes!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:37 am 

Woah.  He burned one of his own countrymen.  With Coug's scorched earth MO, you'd think he'd run out of buyers sooner or later.  

The other thing I am afraid of is that someday someone is going to go postal on him and then there will be a big story in the paper.  "eBay Seller Dies from Vengeful Buyer," or "eBay Seller's House Torched in Anger."  The sad thing is that eBay is to blame for not paying more attention to the quality of its experience.  eBay's greed needs serious examination.

I wonder if eBay has stockholder meetings.  I'm just thinking off the top of my head, but more and more companies are hiring chaplains and corporate conscience types of employees where they help company identities and culture.  It appears that eBay has no conscience is dealing with these kinds of situations.  We clearly have fraud, reckless ethical misbehavior, boorish belligerence and the strong possibility of outright illegal activity and eBay appears to dismiss it all.  Why not present this concern and an idea like this at their next stockholder meeting? :?:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:42 am 

benjoshua wrote:I wonder if eBay has stockholder meetings.  I'm just thinking off the top of my head, but more and more companies are hiring chaplains and corporate conscience types of employees where they help company identities and culture.  It appears that eBay has no conscience is dealing with these kinds of situations.  We clearly have fraud, reckless ethical misbehavior, boorish belligerence and the strong possibility of outright illegal activity and eBay appears to dismiss it all.  Why not present this concern and an idea like this at their next stockholder meeting? :?:

I thinking eBay's problem is that they've accidentally hired this guy as corporate conscience:

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:12 am 

i didnt realise there was a postal strike over christmas? hmmm

i was never told about one....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:41 am 

benjoshua wrote:The sad thing is that eBay is to blame for not paying more attention to the quality of its experience.  eBay's greed needs serious examination.

I wonder if eBay has stockholder meetings.  I'm just thinking off the top of my head, but more and more companies are hiring chaplains and corporate conscience types of employees where they help company identities and culture.  It appears that eBay has no conscience is dealing with these kinds of situations.  We clearly have fraud, reckless ethical misbehavior, boorish belligerence and the strong possibility of outright illegal activity and eBay appears to dismiss it all.  Why not present this concern and an idea like this at their next stockholder meeting? :?:

Looks like there may be a major shakeup in the Ebay corporate hierarchy soon enough.

http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/topst ... esign.aspx

I really enjoyed this comment from the person who wrote the column:

EBay has some serious problems, including an increasingly angry user base. The company has made mistakes and needs to clean up its own house before expanding further.

There are also links to a NY Times blog that is an interesting read (although doesnt contain much that we dont already know):

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/1 ... ed-buyers/

I dont know if a CEO's personality rubs off on any of the people who actually run these megacorporations but if it did I wouldnt be surprised.  I have a friend that used to be the IT Manager for a luxury resort in Colorado and Meg Whitman (Ebay CEO) came to stay at the hotel for a couple of weeks.  He was constantly running up to her suite because she was having so many problems with her laptop running slow and she couldnt get on the internet most of the time.  Apparently she was a complete bitch and blamed it all on him and the hotel, even though no one else in the hotel were having any problems.  He did a bit of troubleshooting on her laptop only to find out that it had a virus and that was causing the problems.  She didnt even offer an apology or anything.  What a bitch.  :evil:

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:25 pm 

Just wanted to give everyone a smile.

Dave just contacted me about my item I have listed. So I added his question and my response to it on the auction page itself through Ebay's message center.

Link to it is here obviously you would only want to scroll to the bottom and read it or see it. (not anythign unusual nor worthy just a chance to put a dig into him on my behalf.)

Also dont waste your time on the items.

:P

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Bruce Thibodeau

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:38 pm 

LOL!!!  :lol:

Oh look....1700 posts....whoop-de-frickin-doo!

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:15 pm 

Ogreden wrote:Just wanted to give everyone a smile.

Dave just contacted me about my item I have listed. So I added his question and my response to it on the auction page itself through Ebay's message center.

You da MAN!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey, do you want me to ask you another question about who this terrible buyer is so I can add him to my blocker bidder's list?   :wink:   :wink:   Let's name names!  Or would we get in trouble for that?  I mean, even if we can't name names, we can go on and on about how he has ripped other people off, uses the same MO, blah, blah, blah.  This could be fun! :D

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:16 pm 

you could ask who it was, I can without worry state a name and others could pile on their comments. LOL

So what they pulll my listing, I relist it again. Ebay owes me money right now so I would not really lose anything LOL

Besides could be fun!!

Bruce Thibodeau

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:48 pm 

This will be fun.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:28 pm 

One question answered.  :lol:

Bottom line is when an idiot falls into your lap you can either shove them out or slap them silly then shove em out.

I believe in the second after all they shouldnt have fallen in my lap anyhow.  :twisted:  :twisted:

Bruce Thibodeau

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:47 pm 

Oh no it starts already.  :lol:

Date:Friday, January 04, 2008 6:04 PM

To:[email protected] <[email protected]>

Subject:Re: Reply to your question about item AD&D Lot /Books, Modules, Box Sets and Figures (45 lbs)

thanks for the reply and for sending it to the idiots as i had planned.
I like to keep them busy while they are patting each other on their humped backs I can get on with running my business, over 8,000 now, the highest in the UK and 41,000 items sold , the most in the world of D&D on ebay.
thanks again for your help,
please feel free to post this as well, thus completing your puppet job

Well with that all I can say there to good ole Davey boy is if he finds me to be a puppet then I guess we can now say he must be off on the sidelines yanking my string. I sure hope he keeps pulling as I have never had a handjob on my string from a Euro trash before.  8O

Sorry guys I had to say it I know as you do he reads this. I must laugh and I know I have a twisted sence of humor but come on. This guy is such a loser it isnt funny.  Its almost sad that he considers this to be his trophy. Our cutting on him and making him look like a total dolt.

:lol:

Man I hope I never have 73 plus pages on an internet forum talking trash about my business practices worldwide. LMAO

Raise a glass and tip it. Heres to ya Davey boy. You blah hahahahahaha   Never mind.  :lol:  :lol:

Bruce Thibodeau

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:09 am 

Ogreden wrote:Oh no it starts already.  :lol:

Date:Friday, January 04, 2008 6:04 PM
To:[email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject:Re: Reply to your question about item AD&D Lot /Books, Modules, Box Sets and Figures (45 lbs)

thanks for the reply and for sending it to the idiots as i had planned.
I like to keep them busy while they are patting each other on their humped backs I can get on with running my business, over 8,000 now, the highest in the UK and 41,000 items sold , the most in the world of D&D on ebay.
thanks again for your help,
please feel free to post this as well, thus completing your puppet job

Well with that all I can say there to good ole Davey boy is if he finds me to be a puppet then I guess we can now say he must be off on the sidelines yanking my string. I sure hope he keeps pulling as I have never had a handjob on my string from a Euro trash before.  8O

Sorry guys I had to say it I know as you do he reads this. I must laugh and I know I have a twisted sence of humor but come on. This guy is such a loser it isnt funny.  Its almost sad that he considers this to be his trophy. Our cutting on him and making him look like a total dolt.
:lol:

Man I hope I never have 73 plus pages on an internet forum talking trash about my business practices worldwide. LMAO

Raise a glass and tip it. Heres to ya Davey boy. You blah hahahahahaha   Never mind.  :lol:  :lol:

He reads every word here, every day.  What a dork.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:10 am 

So here's a question Coug's never answered (surprise!) or probably never thought about: if we're so pathetic for making fun of him and checking his feedback from time to time, what does that make him for his constant checking on this thread to see what we're saying about him? ;)

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:12 am 

wow go figure, he does reply to all those emails after all :D

(I've said it before though - look at DM Daves completed listings - I reckon the numbers are down year on year, with the 99p ones becoming more frequent - relying on lost shipments and f***ing people with postage is surely not the best way to run a business - though in Daves head he probably is the D&D worlds internet god, astride the globe like an all conquering behemoth - so sad)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:03 am 

A few more of my fellow collectors answered.

Oh poor ole Davey should also remember that since he likes to tote on and on about his "NUMBERS" in reference to sales and feedback. He should also be aware that in years past there was a thing discovered by all those who thought themselves great and above the masses and people they viewed beneath them.

Those same people through persistance have in fact recieved praise in history for bringing down tyrants. Not to mention those numbers are like bricks and when that wall finally crashes down on poor dave his multile homes and estates will look alot like that poor guy from Texas. Oh wait that probably is Dave just useing a shill bid account.  :lol:  :lol:

Bruce Thibodeau

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 81 of 111123 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 109110111