Cougarrinard is now using Ebay ID of littleprincessfreya
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 79 of 111123 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:48 pm 

Mars wrote:You would think I would know better:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Maybe I'll send gnoun a Christmas present.

Well......at least they will magically become VGC in DM Dave's capable hands :roll:

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:48 pm 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:Well......at least they will magically become VGC in DM Dave's capable hands :roll:

will become?? already become more like. presume same copies cougar "eventually came to understanding with ebayer"
no need for present Mars. both buyer + cougar purring soon when last "misunderstanding" resolved :roll: :roll:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:02 pm 

Mars wrote:You would think I would know better:

Maybe I'll send gnoun a Christmas present.

Tempting! :twisted:  So many evil thoughts cross my mind....but I just don't believe in stooping to Dave's level.  And there's really no way to prove that what you sold him at one grade is the same thing he's ripping other people off with at another grade unless you wrote your name and address in each item in permanent ink(but even that's malicious).  Of course, he has some rather handy scissors somewhere that makes that idea also unworkable.  And even if you could prove it, different people have different opinions about what the grade is or isn't.  It's not a punishable offense with eBay. Hmmmm.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:47 am 

Hey Turd - how come you dont have a EBAY POWERSELLER symbol like this guy on your auctions. :money:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GYGAX-Gary-Offic ... otohosting

Do they only give it to genuine EBAY POWERSELLERS who are GOOD at what they do :roll:

The Fringe Dweller gulps from the potion of healing - its restorative qualities restoring his dwindled reserves. The quest complete he now retreats to the safety of the forest to confer with the Dark Ones.

Keeper of the Arcane

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 am 

The Fringe Dweller wrote:Hey Turd - how come you dont have a EBAY POWERSELLER symbol like this guy on your auctions. :money:

Do they only give it to genuine EBAY POWERSELLERS who are GOOD at what they do :roll:

Amazing! When you first look at the title it looks like they are claiming that they are selling Gary Gygax Dung  8O

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:11 am 

Must be in shitty condition.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:08 pm 

Another Cougie classic...leaving a negative for a positive.  Whoops, shouldn't have ventured to state your opinion along with the positive:

The book is very poor Buyer: bouygard ( 23)  Dec-17-07 12:33
Reply by cougarrinard (Dec-17-07 12:39):
book states poor? what more do you want? various stategs of poor? BLOCKED

TSR AD&D UNEARTHED ARCANA 2017 UA POOR (#120188338253) GBP 1.20 View Item

Check out some of Cougies latest negs...pretty funny stuff.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:29 pm 

From his replies:

"offered refund, list so many actual printing got mixed up, new user no pleasing"

Yep, no pleasing some people -- they expect unreasonable things like pictures of the actual item, as well as getting the item they actually paid for. :roll:

Also: "funny how all items same / worse condition? standard cut & paste?"

I'm laughing at the thought of VGCoug complaining of somebody cut-and-pasting a condition-related feedback. :lol:

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:30 pm 

Badmike wrote:Check out some of Cougies latest negs...pretty funny stuff.

Mike B.

This one caught my eye:

Another great purchase from this store. Best internet vintage RPG store I know.       
monkeyseemonkeywant ( 11 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
       Dec-11-07 15:25

Reply by cougarrinard (Dec-12-07 05:55):
     THANK YOU NICE TO BE APPRECIATED FOR MY HONEST HARD WORK OTHERS LIE CHEAT

TSR AD&D GREYHAWK PLAYERS GUIDE 9578 S/W (#120185242412)

I had a nice laugh with that one.  :D

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:53 am 

From a feedback response comes yet more proof that Diamond Dave is a pathological liar:

"1,500 emaisl replied to daily"

BULLSHIT

Let's see here ... let's say DM Dave can average one reply per minute while never taking a single break for any other activity (no food breaks, no bathroom breaks, no answering the phone, no listing items, no packaging items, no going to the post office, etc.).

That comes out to answering emails 25 hours per day.

What a tool you are, Dave. Seriously, have you ever told the truth about anything, ever?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:41 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:From a feedback response comes yet more proof that Diamond Dave is a pathological liar:

BULLSHIT

Let's see here ... let's say DM Dave can average one reply per minute while never taking a single break for any other activity (no food breaks, no bathroom breaks, no answering the phone, no listing items, no packaging items, no going to the post office, etc.).

That comes out to answering emails 25 hours per day.

What a tool you are, Dave. Seriously, have you ever told the truth about anything, ever?

I know, I laughed my ass off about that one.  I swear, Coug just has to put those nuggets there for our entertainment...?  Let the TV writers go on strike, for gut-busting hilarity we have the Coug's feedback to pore over...

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:21 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:From a feedback response comes yet more proof that Diamond Dave is a pathological liar:

BULLSHIT

You know, if he'd said 1,500 emails ignored daily, I'd have believed him.

I know that I never got a response the many times I attempted to contact him back before I found out about his business practices.  (Because there's no way in hell I'm bidding on an item in the UK, even if it is 0.99, without knowing the shipping.)

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:58 am 

g026r wrote:Because there's no way in hell I'm bidding on an item in the UK, even if it is 0.99, without knowing the shipping.)[/size]

however, while youre making that broad statement there, dont tarnish everyone in the UK with the same brush.

ANYONE here knows that if they get summit from me the shipping is always pretty much spot on or lower cos i am too lazy to do it accurate.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:44 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
however, while youre making that broad statement there, dont tarnish everyone in the UK with the same brush.

ANYONE here knows that if they get summit from me the shipping is always pretty much spot on or lower cos i am too lazy to do it accurate.

Al

I don't think it was a shot against UK sellers.  (That wouldn't be shrew-ed.)  

I think his comment was that actual shipping from the UK is expensive enough, without knowing upfront what the seller charging on top of that.  It's got to be something either very light or worth a significant amount to bother shipping across the ocean.  

If I win something in the UK for 99p, you can bet I figure it's "worth" closer to 5-10 pounds, depending on weight.

P.S. killjoy32 is one of the best UK sellers I've dealt with.

YIM  

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:48 am 

killjoy32 wrote:however, while youre making that broad statement there, dont tarnish everyone in the UK with the same brush.

Sorry, Al.  Not meaning to imply that you (or even most UK sellers) over-charge on shipping.

I just meant that having stuff cross the pond can get very expensive, very quickly and I prefer to avoid sticker shock when finding out what Royal Mail wants for the pleasure of dealing with them. ;)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:03 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:

Al

Thing is, Al...you quote shipping.

Dave will not do so...refuses to, in fact.  Then, he also offers a "refund," but not a refund of any shipping or handling cost.  So, a $.99 item becomes a $25 item (sorry...don't know how to type in British money) and a negative feedback if you even ask for an explanation.

You sell game items.

Dave sells the right to bill you for double shipping costs.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:14 pm 

:)

i only quote for UK shipping tbh....rarely anywhere else. but i will always reply quickly with a price and i will stick it on the auction Q&A too, so if youre from the same country, you will know how much.

makes things a lot smoother and easier to keep track if you ask me.....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:26 am 

killjoy32 wrote::)

i only quote for UK shipping tbh....rarely anywhere else. but i will always reply quickly with a price and i will stick it on the auction Q&A too, so if youre from the same country, you will know how much.

makes things a lot smoother and easier to keep track if you ask me.....

Al

"always reply quickly with a price"

Dave never does that.  Won't even answer.  

Of course, with 1500 emails per day, one might have trouble replying to minor stuff like price quotes.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 79 of 111123 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 109110111